GMC Sierra EV Denali Pickup Packs 754 hp, 400-Mile Range

That's why I no longer buy their product.
I have gone through several sets of cordless tools. They get a lifetime of use in one year of construction. Usually the tool is shot even before the battery.
Might as well call them all Bic, as far as I am concerned.
The word you are desperately seeking is "decimate" which literally means to kill every one in 10 soldiers. Educate yourself!
Thank you spell check.
:rolleyes:
Seems you got the point I was making after all.

Christ. Bigger shit to worry about than a simple error.

Sorry it fucked up your day.

I have gone through several sets of cordless tools. They get a lifetime of use in one year of construction. Usually the tool is shot even before the battery.
Might as well call them all Bic, as far as I am concerned.

Thank you spell check.
:rolleyes:
Seems you got the point I was making after all.

Christ. Bigger shit to worry about than a simple error.

Sorry it fucked up your day.
I'm sorry, but I just hate stupidity and laziness.

Better than being an uptight douche.
Do you have trouble walking with that stick up your ass?
Not at all. Do you have problems with that dildo up your ass?

All you had to do was not respond, learn from your mistake and STFU! Why is that so hard for people when you correct their fuck-ups!

How many posts have you made berating me for your fuckup?

It is like printers. I once bought a cheap-ass printer that cost about $30.00. The ink was about $45.00!

I have, over the years, noticed a sharp reverse-correlation between the cost of various printers, and the cost of operating them. If you do any meaningful amount of printing at all, it turns out to be very wise to buy a fairly expensive printer. A cheap printer will end up costing you a lot more, in the long run.

Epson's EcoTank line are spectacular as far as operating costs go. A couple years ago, my wife and I bought an ET-2760. I think we paid about two hundred dollars for it.
After about two years of moderate use, here's where my ink levels stand, from the original ink that came from the factory. If we'd gone with a cheap printer, we surely would have spent more on ink for it, in that time, than what we spent for this printer.

1666408622853.png

When I first heard of this line, I imagined, perhaps, you'd be able to buy ink in gallon jugs for it, and get a absurdly huge amount of printing out of one set of ink jugs.

OK, so it's not that extreme. The ink comes in bottles, each bottle containing just about the capacity of the corresponding tank. The bottles are keyed to the filling ports on the printer, to keep you from putting the wrong ink in the wrong tank. And they cost about what you'd expect ink cartridges to cost for a non-tank high-end inkjet printer. But it's a LOT of ink, compared to what come in print cartridges for printers that use cartridges.

If you buy one, one assumes you know it's not fit for every purpose or locale. (you check before you leave or alter course if it's very rural) (Camper locations will probably be getting them too)
Duh!
If you are going off road don't purchase Ferrari either you Low IQ Jackass.
Biden's infra bill alone is adding 500,000 charging locations.

`
Suuure it is. :auiqs.jpg:

I figured it out?
It is on video. Documented. He did the figuring, and according to math he would be able to drive to and back his destination which was I think about 200 miles. He barely made it ONE WAY. On video. ON VIDEO he shows the dashboard showing how many miles he is getting and how fast it is depleting.

I simply think the numbers from Road & Track and Kelly Blue Book are exceedingly likely to be more accurate than a video from a single user who would not have anything like the expertise of those two organizations. Sorry you don't like the answer. The data show that percentage mileage lost from added load is roughly the same for ICEs and EVs.

I simply think the numbers from Road & Track and Kelly Blue Book are exceedingly likely to be more accurate than a video from a single user who would not have anything like the expertise of those two organizations. Sorry you don't like the answer. The data show that percentage mileage lost from added load is roughly the same for ICEs and EVs.
Yeah... except there is overwhelming testimony out there of ACTUAL EV truck owners who say differently.
If you fill a gas tank of an ICE truck... and tow something, you are not going to run out of gas in 90 miles. Not going to happen.
Yet, there are literally 100s of EV owners loudly complaining about losing way more mileage that the industry says they will get.
This is just one video.
I could easily post up 50 and more just like it

Forum List

Back