Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
He is off this week. Was this planned or did they ask him to lay low for a bit because of the backlash he is getting for his "Obama is a racist" rant.

Discuss.

threads merged and title changed by del

He is off this week. Was this planned or did they ask him to lay low for a bit because of the backlash he is getting for his "Obama is a racist" rant.

Discuss.

If you are interested in facts, why not email the show? That would be the logical first step, instead of trying to foment rumors as fact.

Sorry, I can't say, Zona. It's been a long time since I could stomach the right wing talk shows although I used to listen all the time and even longer since I could stomach a left wing commentator.

I had no idea Beck was taking the week off.

Immie

Discuss.

If you are interested in facts, why not email the show? That would be the logical first step, instead of trying to foment rumors as fact.

Email fox for facts? That is funny. :eek:

Discuss.

Email fox for facts? That is funny. :eek:

Given your first post, it doesn't appear you are interested in facts. What is the point of asking if you don't really know? Are you in the habit of talking to yourself just to hear yourself talk?

My money is on a suspension, kept on the down-low. In which case they likely wouldn't tell some schmoe about it who sends in an email.

pssst, Zona, when did you run over BGG's puppy....

We don't run over puppy's, we fight them in pits. Then do two years in Leavenworth, do time, try to start over.

Now back to the question of this thread, was Beck suspended or was this vacation planned?

If they throw him under the bus I'm going to be real disappointed in fox news

Do you think Fox news cares about content? Its all about $$$ and if enough sponsors leave, that's it, Beck is gone.

We will see. Either way, him not being here this week could have been scheduled. I just don't know.

Last edited:
I wish libroids would spend just half the time and energy on politicians as they do they do on pundits...

Distorted priorities...

He he...he said libroids. I get it. That funny. You a funny guy. :eusa_whistle: Now back on the rail, was this "vacation" planned or not?

I wish libroids would spend just half the time and energy on politicians as they do they do on pundits...

Distorted priorities...

He he...he said libroids. I get it. That funny. You a funny guy. :eusa_whistle: Now back on the rail, was this "vacation" planned or not?

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Distorted priorities...

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Fair enough. The next time a personality calls the president a racist and then is suddenly off for a week, I will start another thread.

Is that fair?

Discuss.

Everyone gets vacations all the time. But if they did do something like you are implying, I would have a reason to boycott a TV station.

Discuss.

Everyone gets vacations all the time. But if they did do something like you are implying, I would have a reason to boycott a TV station.

Honestly, I am not implying anything. I am asking a question.

Forum List

Back