Glenn Beck: Exposed the extremist Agenda

With what? Israel's nukes are not as widely-dispersed as the US's. We have a lot more square mileage to play with. If Iran builds enough nukes, they could effectively wipe Israel off the map.

Israel will have time between Iran's launch and delivery to send up as many as needed to wipe Iran off the map. True? Its MAD all over again, except the Iran goon wants to be martyred. Therefore it is not a question of if but when.

Israel will have time between Iran's launch and delivery to send up as many as needed to wipe Iran off the map. True? Its MAD all over again, except the Iran goon wants to be martyred. Therefore it is not a question of if but when.

'Cept Israel ain't gonna wait that long. Soon, very soon, the Israeli's are gonna be lookin' annihilation square in the face and say "I don't think so not EVER AGAIN".. Think at the core the Jews don't think about Aushwitz, Bergen-Belsen,Treblinka, Sobidor, every day? Me thinks so. Israel will launch on the moronic Persians sooner than the rest of us believe.

'Cept Israel ain't gonna wait that long. Soon, very soon, the Israeli's are gonna be lookin' annihilation square in the face and say "I don't think so not EVER AGAIN".. Think at the core the Jews don't think about Aushwitz, Bergen-Belsen,Treblinka, Sobidor, every day? Me thinks so. Israel will launch on the moronic Persians sooner than the rest of us believe.
I wish that were true, but they keep electing weenies who won't do what needs to be done.

No, I think the more likey scenario is for Israel to be our canary, dying for us, but giving Europe and US the wake-up call they need to take action.

Yea im sure the econuts will give a damn then when nukes go off but screw us trying to stop Iran now.

As for Israel, how can they stop Iran when theyre dead? Itd be like us retaliating against Canada after they launched a nuke on us. They are too close. We wouldnt know what happened till it was all over.

I was far less concerned with the desires of econuts than I am the survivability of Mankind. I'm no genius on radiation poisoning, but common sense dictates there has to be a point of saturation that destroys all current life forms.

IIRC, during the Cold War, we had somewhere between two and three minutes from launch to strike, if the USSR attacked the US, or vice-versa. Iran and Israel are nowehere near as far apart as the US and the USSR were. Then there is recognition/identification which takes time.

Whoever you think will have plenty of time to launch of bunch of nukes will have maybe 30 seconds at best to assess, identify and respond.

I was far less concerned with the desires of econuts than I am the survivability of Mankind. I'm no genius on radiation poisoning, but common sense dictates there has to be a point of saturation that destroys all current life forms.
The more I think about this the more I think you are on to something here. Iran plans on setting off 25 of the buggers on Israel. If they were high-tech American nukes that would be a lot of radiation. Since they would be crude arab nukes (inefficient reaction) the contamination would be much worse. Of course, with the prevailing winds back in their faces, they would be poisoning themselves. It is quite possible that with the right wind pattern radical Isalm will cause the slow horrible deaths of millions of its own, inexchange for the quick deaths of a smaller number of Jews.

I wish that were true, but they keep electing weenies who won't do what needs to be done.

No, I think the more likey scenario is for Israel to be our canary, dying for us, but giving Europe and US the wake-up call they need to take action.

If the somebody doesn't do something soon, Israel will launch a preemptive strike, IMO. They aren't about to be ANYONE's canary. That's not the way they play.

If the somebody doesn't do something soon, Israel will launch a preemptive strike, IMO. They aren't about to be ANYONE's canary. That's not the way they play.
I dunno. They don't excatly have Netanyahoo as PM. And most Jews in the US are weenie Democrats. I don't think they have what it takes to pull the trigger.

The more I think about this the more I think you are on to something here. Iran plans on setting off 25 of the buggers on Israel. If they were high-tech American nukes that would be a lot of radiation. Since they would be crude arab nukes (inefficient reaction) the contamination would be much worse. Of course, with the prevailing winds back in their faces, they would be poisoning themselves. It is quite possible that with the right wind pattern radical Isalm will cause the slow horrible deaths of millions of its own, inexchange for the quick deaths of a smaller number of Jews.

Point is, we could bomb Iran conventionally back into the Stone Age NOW, circumventing the necessity of nukes in the near future. Once Iran posesses operational nukes, we lose that advantage.

Point is, we could bomb Iran conventionally back into the Stone Age NOW, circumventing the necessity of nukes in the near future. Once Iran posesses operational nukes, we lose that advantage.
No question. But we don't have what it takes to pull that trigger either. Look at the last elections. We did exactly what Spain did. The terrorists and the Democrats won.

No question. But we don't have what it takes to pull that trigger either. Look at the last elections. We did exactly what Spain did. The terrorists and the Democrats won.

If and when Israel comes to the conclusion they're on their own, they'll pull the trigger.

We will pull the trigger as well. Problem with US is we have too many people in this Nation who have to have an ICBM armed with a nuclear warhead fly right up their asses before they recognize a "possible" threat.

I don't see our last midterm election as appeasing terrorists. For one, it's been posted several times already that a President in his second term that has a partisan Congress usually loses Congressional control. In comparison to past elections, the republicans actually lost less than is usual under the same circumstances.

This election was about Republicans/conservatives being dissatisfied with Republicans. The Democraps were just beneficiary via political fallout, not support for their chickenshit idealism.

[Part A]If and when Israel comes to the conclusion they're on their own, they'll pull the trigger.

We will pull the trigger as well. ...

[Part B] Problem with US is we have too many people in this Nation who have to have an ICBM armed with a nuclear warhead fly right up their asses before they recognize a "possible" threat.

[Part C] I don't see our last midterm election as appeasing terrorists. For one, it's been posted several times already that a President in his second term that has a partisan Congress usually loses Congressional control. In comparison to past elections, the republicans actually lost less than is usual under the same circumstances.

This election was about Republicans/conservatives being dissatisfied with Republicans. The Democraps were just beneficiary via political fallout, not support for their chickenshit idealism.

Your Part B is spot on. I agree with Part C as well, in fact I've posted that fact as well. I'm not as optimistic as you with Part A. I think we're going to see several million innocents die before we wake up and do what has to be done. Although I am confident that Freedom, democracy and Christianity will prevail.

Your Part B is spot on. I agree with Part C as well, in fact I've posted that fact as well. I'm not as optimistic as you with Part A. I think we're going to see several million innocents die before we wake up and do what has to be done. Although I am confident that Freedom, democracy and Christianity will prevail.

What is the basis for that reasoning? The Romans and Egyptians thought the same. Our society is decadent, and has forgotten where it came from or the price paid by our forefathers to give us what we take for granted daily.

God/Christianity has been literalized out of the laws and morals of our society, by so-called intellectuals who claim our societal, Christian-based idealism is "common sense" and/or "human nature."

As a people, we njo longer share a common bond. We're ripe for the picking.

What is the basis for that reasoning? ....
The Second Amendment, and the Big Red Island. Iran may nuke NYC and LA, but that will cause the Real America to retaliate in a big way. I can see your analogy about Rome, but Rome did not have this nearly unlimited resource of hardworking, nationalist Christians that make up much of Flyover Country. In a worst-case scenario it will be you, me, and about 100 million others like us, with some very formidable weaponry, fighting from a well protected enclave in the very center of what used to be the US mainland. We have all the resources we need right here, free from the burdens of Washington politics and the Liberal fringe, and we would destroy Iran then.

The Second Amendment, and the Big Red Island. Iran may nuke NYC and LA, but that will cause the Real America to retaliate in a big way. I can see your analogy about Rome, but Rome did not have this nearly unlimited resource of hardworking, nationalist Christians that make up much of Flyover Country. In a worst-case scenario it will be you, me, and about 100 million others like us, with some very formidable weaponry, fighting from a well protected enclave in the very center of what used to be the US mainland. We have all the resources we need right here, free from the burdens of Washington politics and the Liberal fringe, and we would destroy Iran then.

The "unlimited" resource of hardworking, nationalist Christians is being bred out of existence. We are facing the same problem that eventually led to Rome's downfall .... too much diversity.

Liberalism has killed much of and is trying to kill what's left of Nationalism. Political correctness dictates not taking a stand on anything of believing right and wrong are anything more than subjective terms .... unless, of course, PC decides something is bad. Like thinking for one's self.

While your idea of a "last stand" draws the lines, the fact is, it isn't a cut-n-dried, lines-drawn battle. We are being beaten from within, and so far, only a few have shown any inclination to oppose it. When they do, they're villfied, called paranoid, and otherwise generally downplayed by the left-wingnuts and their MSM mouthpieces.

The "unlimited" resource of hardworking, nationalist Christians is being bred out of existence. We are facing the same problem that eventually led to Rome's downfall .... too much diversity.

Liberalism has killed much of and is trying to kill what's left of Nationalism. Political correctness dictates not taking a stand on anything of believing right and wrong are anything more than subjective terms .... unless, of course, PC decides something is bad. Like thinking for one's self.

While your idea of a "last stand" draws the lines, the fact is, it isn't a cut-n-dried, lines-drawn battle. We are being beaten from within, and so far, only a few have shown any inclination to oppose it. When they do, they're villfied, called paranoid, and otherwise generally downplayed by the left-wingnuts and their MSM mouthpieces.

Good points all except I said "nearly" in front of "unlimited". I'm just not as cynical as you- yet.

Indeed. "Diversity" is supposed to be this great utopia, but the reality is that when a country is filled with millions of people speaking different languages, descended from different races, worshipping different gods and so on, there's no common agreement and the whole thing turns into a massive internal warfare.

The best way to destroy America, Israel, Arab nations or anything else isn't to nuke them, it's to promote as much open immigration and multiculturalism as possible!

Indeed. "Diversity" is supposed to be this great utopia, but the reality is that when a country is filled with millions of people speaking different languages, descended from different races, worshipping different gods and so on, there's no common agreement and the whole thing turns into a massive internal warfare.

The best way to destroy America, Israel, Arab nations or anything else isn't to nuke them, it's to promote as much open immigration and multiculturalism as possible!

I don't see diversity as a utopian anything. In the examples presented, too much diversity divides the house against itself.

I am not making the statement solely in the context of multiculturalism nor immigration It is in the context of ideals. White, Christian Americans themselves present at least two opposing forces, with all those that fall in between.

Diversity can be a good thing so long as EVERYONE keeps their eye on the ball in the bigger picture. As the common goal goes, so does the Nation.

I think he's more of the ilk that doesnt believe there is a problem. I doubt he stands with the terrorists but he seems to feel that what is being said, isnt being said.

The lefties will only believe the terrorists are a problem if the MSM tells them they're a problem; and, of course, that message won't be forthcoming. Occasionally we see clips from Al Jeezera of the terrorists saying in plain language what their aims and intentions with regard to the U.S. are. How can any sane person shrug it off as meaningless??????

Forum List

Back