Give Melania Trump credit

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Melania Trump is not mindlessly standing behind her slime bucket husband, Donald, after more women coming forward as having an affair with her husband while she was married to The Donald.
She is showing dignity and self-respect; something her husband does not have.
I doubt she has no respect for the slime bucket.

Melania Trump is not mindlessly standing behind her slime bucket husband, Donald, after more women coming forward as having an affair with her husband while she was married to The Donald.

Give her credit, because she's a poor woman without enough to buy lunch.

She's doing what she has to do to keep the money.

So elmer her not putting together a bimbo eruption team with endless lawyers, guns and money is a sign of dignity and self respect? I agree... No wonder Bill's wife couldn't find her ass with both hands...

I feel sorry for her.

I guess since she's not natural born citizen she can't become a New York Senator and then run for POTUS. Maybe she can tell everyone she was born in Hawaii.

I guess since she's not natural born citizen she can't become a New York Senator and then run for POTUS. Maybe she can tell everyone she was born in Hawaii.
FYI- you can become a Senator or governor or any politician but president or vice president if you are foreign born but naturalized here....

I feel sorry for her.

So does her financial advisor...

I doubt she's allowed to touch the wealth. She's most likely given an allowance and told to look the other way though to be honest she'd probably not want to look in that general direction anyway.
She has the same pre-nup as his other wives (probably worse)
She will get nothing in a divorce

Yeah, it's the only way Trump can make a marriage work.

I doubt she's allowed to touch the wealth. She's most likely given an allowance and told to look the other way though to be honest she'd probably not want to look in that general direction anyway

That is naive speculation on your part, buy even if true the allowance would still need professional advice... My point is I don't think she needs your sympathy, but wait I forgot you are a lib and an emotional wreck just wanting to fix everyone to make you feel better about yourself...

I feel sorry for her.

I doubt she's allowed to touch the wealth. She's most likely given an allowance and told to look the other way though to be honest she'd probably not want to look in that general direction anyway.
she, melania, made it past 10 yrs...

with Marla, if they divorced before 10yrs of marriage she got a small amount, but if the marriage lasted longer than 10 years, she would have gotten 10fold....

I feel sorry for her.

Yeah, it's the only way Trump can make a marriage work.
Mail order brides

I doubt she's allowed to touch the wealth. She's most likely given an allowance and told to look the other way though to be honest she'd probably not want to look in that general direction anyway

That is naive speculation on your part, buy even if true the allowance would still need professional advice... My point is I don't think she needs your sympathy, but wait I forgot you are a lib and an emotional wreck just wanting to fix everyone to make you feel better about yourself...

I feel sorry for her.

Ewe doubt she has no respect for the slime bucket? Is that what ewe said? Sheesh.

I feel sorry for her.
I feel bad for their son

I feel sorry for her.
I feel bad for their son

I do to.

But, look on the bright side when that kid grows up to be an asshole like his brothers and sisters you won't feel sorry for him anymore.

It is a shame he has to put up with shit like this...

DZK3rswW4AI5TyB.jpg

TRUMP News 24/7 on Twitter

Forum List

Back