Giuliani in danger of disbarment

No, drag America's mayor through the mud. No problem destroying a true American hero. You low lives should be ashamed of yourselves.
Fk him and feed him fish heads, as used to be a saying, as passed down from my Vietnam veteran brother. He tried to help overthrow the election of 2020, (failing miserably, by the way), bring unsubstantiated frivolous charges into courts without credible evidence, charging fraud on the courthouse step and FOX (fake) NEWS, yet sometimes denying charging fraud, when asked if that was what he was charging, by even Trump appointed judges. Not America's Mayor anymore, just a washed up has been (probably alcoholic) pissed away his laurels, and no longer believes in the legitimacy of American elections and abiding by the votes of the people of the many states. In other words, just another Trump Traitor. Here's what I think of him.:9:

Fk him and feed him fish heads, as used to be a saying, as passed down from my Vietnam veteran brother. He tried to help overthrow the election of 2020, (failing miserably, by the way), bring unsubstantiated frivolous charges into courts without credible evidence, charging fraud on the courthouse step and FOX (fake) NEWS, yet sometimes denying charging fraud, when asked if that was what he was charging, by even Trump appointed judges. Not America's Mayor anymore, just a washed up has been (probably alcoholic) pissed away his laurels, and no longer believes in the legitimacy of American elections and abiding by the votes of the people of the many states. In other words, just another Trump Traitor. Here's what I think of him.:9:
You are so full of shit you stink. Now why don't you tell me how a case before the Supreme Court is a conspiracy theory?

You are so full of shit you stink. Now why don't you tell me how a case before the Supreme Court is a conspiracy theory?
He is not arguing before the Supreme Court. If the DC Bar has its way, he may not be arguing before the courts in DC, at all.

Between Dominion and his former wives...Rudy will be fortunate to have a roof over his head soon.

He is not arguing before the Supreme Court. If the DC Bar has its way, he may not be arguing before the courts in DC, at all.
I am talking about Brunson vs Adams. Why is it in Conspiracy theories? What makes it a conspiracy? Let's have a real answer. Prove it is a conspiracy theory or move it back where it belongs.

Last edited:
Between Dominion and his former wives...Rudy will be fortunate to have a roof over his head soon.
He'll be alright, but sucks to be him, though he made his choices.

I am talking about Brunson vs Adams. Why is it in Conspiracy theories? What makes it a conspiracy? Let's have a real answer. Prove it is a conspiracy theory or move it back where it belongs.
Who brought up Brunson vs Adam? Rayland J Brunson is the attorney of record in that one. Rudy is not an attorney of record on it, as far as I know. Start your own thread on it and see if you get any takers.

This nightly tantrum doesn't make anyone believe you have any idea what you are talking about. Sorry. You just had a reflexive little hissy for your boy Rudy.
Still no tantrum exposing your endless lies and fraudulence doesn’t even require much effort.

And again, you just had another knee jerk anti Rudy reaction and are now embarrassed. You should be. 😂

Still no tantrum exposing your endless lies and fraudulence doesn’t even require much effort.

And again, you just had another knee jerk anti Rudy reaction and are now embarrassed. You should be. 😂
But you didn't do any of that. You haven't demonstrated one iota of understanding of Rudy's hearings. You know less than nothing about the. You couldn't describe anything about them if your life depended on it.

So we get treated to your daily baby hissy fit as always.

Rudy is in real danger of getting disbarred for abusing the justice system. It won't be the first time loses his legal license, either.

But at least he can always get a quick handy from you, heh heh

I asked you why it was in Conspiracy theories. do you have an answer?
We appear to be in Law and Justice forum and there have been no moderation actions, so it is where Jim put it, in Law and Justice, though Law and Justice are no longer exactly near and dear to the heart or whatever is left of the mind of Rudolf Giuliani.

But you didn't do any of that. You haven't demonstrated one iota of understanding of Rudy's hearings.
Nor have you.
You know less than nothing about the.
I know “the” is an article.
You couldn't describe anything about them if your life depended on it.
You wouldn’t know. But it’s funny watching you pawn off your ignorant biased guesswork as facts.
So we get treated to your daily baby hissy fit as always.
Never. But repeating your baseless lies is your m.o.
Rudy is in real danger of getting disbarred for abusing the justice system. It won't be the first time loses his legal license, either.
Yes. It would be the first time you ignorant dope.
But at least he can always get a quick handy from you, heh heh
You give Brandon blowjobs. I don’t engage in your homo-erotic odd behaviors.

Forum List

Back