Girls falsely accuse classmate of rape because they don't like him.

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

Sickening. What else would we expect from a liberal education system and a liberal dominated media that promotes vapid feminism and attacks on men.

The only recourse someone like T.F. has is a civil suit and that is a damned shame. That being the case I hope T.F. gets the yearly budget for Seneca High School for life and the home and assets of each of the girls families. I'll bet the family attorney will be able to retire with the fee from this suit.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

How do we find s balance?

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.
Barring that they need something other than her testimony.

Usually evidence can be found if such crimes are immediately relorted.

Other than encouraging victims to do this there is not much which can be done

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.
In my opinion, the three who corroborated should only go down harder than the original two.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

That’s not the case here. The girls admitted their crime.

That’s not the case here. The girls admitted their crime.
Yes, thank you: I do know how to read. Apparently you have some issues with that since I did say the case in the OP was clear cut.

Sickening. What else would we expect from a liberal education system and a liberal dominated media that promotes vapid feminism and attacks on men.
So...you will now encourage people to completely ignore any women/girls going to their parents, teachers, mentors, or authorities when they are sexually assaulted or raped.

#whyIdidn'treport

point is that they lie , been doing it for a long time . Mothers and Fathers have got to be aware of these young lying Sluts and i'm sure you would agree :afro:Bode .

School officials sweep it under the rug once the truth becomes known.

School under fire for turning blind eye to female students’ false sex assault allegations
Seems to me it got investigated and the falseness of the claims were found out. Is that a bad thing now?

Only after the student had his reputation destroyed and his liberty stolen. It's not right that people be dragged through criminal investigations based on accusations, no proof required. Do you really think this #metoo bullshit and feminist man-hating propaganda had no influence over these girls' actions?

Forum List

Back