Girl, 11, charged with murder in beating death of 2-month-old baby

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
An 11-year-old girl in Ohio has been charged with murder after she allegedly beat a 2-month-old baby to death.
The girl, who is not being named because of her age, went before a juvenile court judge Monday and was ordered to undergo a mental competency exam before her next appearance.
"We're trying to figure out what would motivate someone to do something like that," Wickliffe Police Chief Randy Ice told reporters. "And so far, we haven't come up with an answer."
The incident took place Friday at an apartment in the city of Wickliffe, about 17 miles outside Cleveland.
The girl's mother was babysitting the infant, Zuri Whitehead. She wanted to give the baby's mother a break from caring for a newborn, police said.
After the mother fell asleep on the couch, the girl took Zuri upstairs, Ice told the court at Monday's hearing. She returned 45 minutes later, woke the mother up and said something was wrong with the baby, Ice said.
Zuri was taken to a hospital where she died during surgery.
Girl 11 charged with murder in beating death of 2-month-old baby - CNN.com
Is it possible to figure out the real motive of such a cruelty? All the explanation I see is a mental desease of this girl. I hardly can believe it happened in Ohio which is a "good" state indeed. We live in a mad world!!!

The child is 11, and the victim an infant.

Put the child in the state hospital and re-evaluate her at 31.

I'm guessing black without knowing.
i'm guessing white. They do this all the time.

Girls 11 and 15 accused in brother s murder

635561720919127087-IMG-20150106-192549.jpg

11-year-old-accused-of-murder.jpg

The 11 year old and the baby.....

GFY, Old Fool.
White madness is catching in the Black community.

When 43 white people gun down 43 other white people in Chicago over a single weekend, let me know. Oh, there was a 3 year-old little girl amongst those who died.
You dont know your history. White people did that all the time during prohibition.

They still do.

Forum List

Back