Girkins answer Shapiro- Soloviev's : Fear me, because you are all lowly cowards, as prostitutes ´d be I 1917

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I love this development !! 1917N2 :thup:

Girkins answer Shapiro- Soloviev's : Fear me, because you are all lowly cowards, as prostitutes ´d be I 1917

I love this development !! 1917N2 :thup:

Not one person reading this has any idea what in the flying the fuck this thread is about. Someone was talking to Ben Shapiro about scared prostitutes in 1917? :dunno:

Well we know Lil-Loser is a coward because he won’t join the Zelensky Pride Brigade and fight Russia himself. All he can do is push anti-Russian propaganda from behind his keyboard.

Well we know Lil-Loser is a coward because he won’t join the Zelensky Pride Brigade and fight Russia himself. All he can do is push anti-Russian propaganda from behind his keyboard
edit for you >

Well we know theHawk is a coward because he won’t join the pootler´s PEDERAST Brigade and fight Ukraine YOUself. All YOU can do is push anti-Ukranien propaganda from behind his keyboard = YOU ARE A MUSLIMS´HOLE

Titty the big coward .

I am off over there in the next hour unlike our resident Nazi TittyWinkle .

edit for you >

Well we know theHawk is a coward because he won’t join the pootler´s PEDERAST Brigade and fight Ukraine YOUself. All YOU can do is push anti-Ukranien propaganda from behind his keyboard = YOU ARE A MUSLIMS´HOLE
I don’t support the war so why would I join it? Am I asking people to support sending Russia billions of our tax dollars and military weapons? No.

Nice try, Litfail.

I don’t support the war
YOU DO , YOU ARE AN appeaser much like your lover D Trump

an-appeaser-is-one-who-feeds-a-crocodile-hoping-it-will-eat-v0-2od7kz4ssv1a1.jpg

Forum List

Back