Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

They fired her because they were uncomfortable. That’s weak sauce.
Pretty standard. If i put up gross social media posts like hers, i would likely also be fired. Especially if i continued to do it after being warned. She made her choice. She is a big girl. She doesn't need 30 million mommies running down and yelling at the teacher who threw her out of class.

Clamp on him too? No they didn’t. They fired her because they were uncomfortable. That’s weak sauce.

Sure they did. During the promotion for the Last Jedi, he came out and said they totally bastardized Luke's character. Then Disney had a talk with him and amazingly, he started saying all sorts of praiseworthy things. They did a full Winston Smith on the guy.

Clamp on him too? No they didn’t. They fired her because they were uncomfortable. That’s weak sauce.

Sure they did. During the promotion for the Last Jedi, he came out and said they totally bastardized Luke's character. Then Disney had a talk with him and amazingly, he started saying all sorts of praiseworthy things. They did a full Winston Smith on the guy.
That’s different. He criticized Disney directly. You are the king of false conflations.

They fired her because they were uncomfortable. That’s weak sauce.
Pretty standard. If i put up gross social media posts like hers, i would likely also be fired. Especially if i continued to do it after being warned. She made her choice. She is a big girl. She doesn't need 30 million mommies running down and yelling at the teacher who threw her out of class.
Troll post. If you want to debate intelligently let me know. I am All set with
I have told you 100x that your warped reality doesn’t equal actual reality. What part of that statement do you not understand? I get that you’re just trolling but I mean this sincerely. You are a loser. If I looked like you and had your life I would take a vow of silence and join a monastery.

Uh, dude, you have no idea what I look like.

Oh, yeah, and reported.
Great. Report it. You were the one trolling.

I have told you 100x that your warped reality doesn’t equal actual reality. What part of that statement do you not understand? I get that you’re just trolling but I mean this sincerely. You are a loser. If I looked like you and had your life I would take a vow of silence and join a monastery.

Uh, dude, you have no idea what I look like.

Oh, yeah, and reported.
Report all you want. You are such a snowflake. My comment stands. You don’t debate you troll. I hope the mods see this.

Coyote
Meister

Last edited:
Troll post.
Not at all. I repeat:

The only thing she is a victim of is her own, poor judgment.

Troll post.
Not at all. I repeat:

The only thing she is a victim of is her own, poor judgment.
That’s like me asking someone so sir why do you beat your wife? Automatically the person is on the defensive as he may not beat his wife. Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her. I disagree And hence honest debate is impossible. So with all due respect, go away you antisemitic prick.

That’s like me asking someone so sir why do you beat your wife? Automatically the person is on the defensive as he may not beat his wife. Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her. I disagree And hence honest debate is impossible. So with all due respect, go away you antisemitic prick.

Actually, it was a gross act. Comparing backlash against Trump supporters to how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany is gross and insulting to the millions of people who died.

Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her.
It doesn't insinuate it. It directly states it. Her social media.posts were gross. If you disagree, that says mor about you than it does me, and i am happy to let that speak for itself.

Apparently, her employers agreed, both when they warned her and later fired her. Which prompted your thread. Making it right on topic. So calling it a troll post is just stupid.

Actually, it was a gross act. Comparing backlash against Trump supporters to how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany is gross and insulting to the millions of people who died.
Not what she did and I am a Jew and I agree with her 100%. So if I, a Jew am not offended why is it offensive to you a non Jews who has blasted Jew on this board multiple times?

Your troll post insinuates it was a gross act by her.
It doesn't insinuate it. It directly states it. Her social media.posts were gross. If you disagree, that says mor about you than it does me, and i am happy to let that speak for itself.

Apparently, her employers agreed, both when they warned her and later fired her. Which prompted your thread. Making it right on topic. So calling it a troll post is just stupid.
I disagree. So we can’t have an honest debate. You’re too easily offended, snowflake.

I disagree. So we can’t have an honest debate
About the opinion of whether her posts were gross? What debate is there to be had on that? Apparently that's a difference of opinion tied to moral and ethical character. I am more than happy to let you sit there and say her posts were fine. It makes me look good.

About the opinion of whether her posts were gross? What debate is there to be had on that? Apparently that's a difference of opinion tied to moral and ethical character. I am more than happy to let you sit there and say her posts were fine. It makes me look good.
I am a Jew and I wasnt remotely offended as she was 100% right.

Yesss, good, clarity is good. Say it loud and proud. The world needs all of you to self identify. The world needs to know that you are playing the victim because you cant be a dick on social media without getting fired for it. We need to be crystal clear what is happening here. The floor and spotlight are yours.

Yesss, good, clarity is good. Say it loud and proud. The world needs all of you to self identify. The world needs to know that you are playing the victim because you cant be a dick on social media without getting fired for it. We need to be crystal clear what is happening here. The floor and spotlight are yours.
So again, what was offensive about her statement? Please elaborate. Don’t deflect.

Not what she did and I am a Jew and I agree with her 100%. So if I, a Jew am not offended why is it offensive to you a non Jews who has blasted Jew on this board multiple times?

You don't speak for all Jews.... and frankly, if I were Jewish, I'd be embarrassed by you.

What she said was offensive. It wasn't the first time she said something offensive, but it was the last time she did it on Disney's dime.

Now, I despise Disney. I don't like what they did with Star Wars, Marvel, or many classics of literature. But frankly, what they did 99% of businesses would do in the exact same circumstances.

People have been fired for a lot less. Like the lady who flew to South Africa and said on her Twitter, "I hope I don't catch AIDS, naw I'm white". She was fired before the plane touched down.

You don't speak for all Jews.... and frankly, if I were Jewish, I'd be embarrassed by you.

What she said was offensive. It wasn't the first time she said something offensive, but it was the last time she did it on Disney's dime.

Now, I despise Disney. I don't like what they did with Star Wars, Marvel, or many classics of literature. But frankly, what they did 99% of businesses would do in the exact same circumstances.

People have been fired for a lot less. Like the lady who flew to South Africa and said on her Twitter, "I hope I don't catch AIDS, naw I'm white". She was fired before the plane touched down.

You’re too easily offended. You’re a snowflake. What specifically was offensive about her statement. Ben Shapiro who speaks for many Jews wasn’t offended either. Reported for your antisemitism.

Forum List

Back