Get Ready: Biden Warns US Military May Get Pulled Into Direct Conflict With Russia

Right, because Putin would rather allow himself to be deposed and hung than to use nukes to take his enemies with him. You people are paste-eating fools...
I guess it's better to allow Putin to run roughshod and doo nothing.

The spice must flow, for the party of war

i don't think we should surrender. i know you huys like when trump waves the white flag for his terrorist and autocratic buddies, because he is surrendering to save money for a new golf course in petrograd.

I guess it's better to allow Putin to run roughshod and doo nothing.
It would be better for the DeepSwamp to abandon the Wolfowitz Doctrine, and not to have goaded Russia into this. :)

It would be better for the DeepSwamp to abandon the Wolfowitz Doctrine, and not to have goaded Russia into this. :)
Russia was not goaded into this. This was Putins plan sincce he first invaded Crimea.

Russia was not goaded into this.
It totally was, primarily by USG maneuvering, but also by ongoing Ukrainian terrorism/Nazi attacks on ethnic/cultural Russians in the East.
This was Putins plan sincce he first invaded Crimea.
Well, East Ukraine wants to be independent, but that's not realistic.

They would be MUCH better off as part of Russia again; West/Central Ukraine has been terrorizing them for decades.

I hope NATO kicks Putin's evil ass! It's just a matter of time...
Dear Uncle can condemn a USeLess carrier to the ocean bottom in minutes and there is absolutely nothing to prevent that happening .
And UseLess is well aware of that .

The poor US Navy needs to ensure all of its guests are top swimmers .

"The Party Of War".

So cognitive dissonance inducing to your average conventional Leftist - and so fucking true.
The military indu$trial complex loves the $tati$t left! Common $en$e tells one why $truggle to attain peace when war is $o ea$y & profitable to come acro$$!?

Trump as president: No wars, anywhere. Russia is calm.

Biden as president: Wars and threats of wars everywhere.

Next, the election will be canceled, due to war with Russia.

The statist left motto is; "Peace". The statist left's natural course of action is; "War & Mayhem At Any Co$t."

Can anyone see where this is all leading up to???
One day the rest of the world will see the US as the cause of so much turmoil, and then their slogan will be "we have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them at home."

The military indu$trial complex loves the $tati$t left! Common $en$e tells one why $truggle to attain peace when war is $o ea$y & profitable to come acro$$!?

If you look at how things have changed over the last 20 years, George W. Bush would by today's standards be a statist liberal: He gave us a 20 year war that drained the country of its blood and treasure, the Patriot Act, TSA strip searches at the airport, and drew many former Republicans into his circle of Trump-hating, big government-loving cabal of those who view the US Constitution as an "annoyance."

War with Russia will be followed by war with China at the same time.
Don't forget the rest of S/E Asia as well, to include India, & of course the muslamic world also. Under our current POTUS administration(???) America has never been in such a state of danger. Our open southern border is just exasperating the current situation for Americans.

Forum List

Back