Get Hard- an unrealistic film

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Not a terrible film, just not very realistic at all. If Will Farrell was going to be sent to a maximum security prison, he would have been sent to USP Lompoc, not San Quentin as stated in the movie, as he was accused of federal crimes not state crimes.

Although, in actuality, Farrell would have been sent to Club Fed and would have been playing golf in real life with Anthony Weiner due to his liberal bonafides.

When I wasted my money on The Campaign movie, a Will Ferrell endurance test, I decided never again to
watch his movies without strong sedatives at the ready.

A 28% rating on Rotten Tomatoes shows the wisdom of my decision. Even more wise, I declined to see the
movie at all.

I don't want realism in my movies. That's why I love movies is because I can get away from reality. Now a days I get wayyyyyy to much reality in real life.

Besides, if you're going to nit pick that youve got a lifetime of complaining to do about movies not being realistic. Might as well start with Lord of the rings or Harry Potter.

Not a terrible film, just not very realistic at all. If Will Farrell was going to be sent to a maximum security prison, he would have been sent to USP Lompoc, not San Quentin as stated in the movie, as he was accused of federal crimes not state crimes.

Although, in actuality, Farrell would have been sent to Club Fed and would have been playing golf in real life with Anthony Weiner due to his liberal bonafides.

It's a fucking comedy

It's to everyone's' tastes. These 2 star movies seem to be shown more on TV than some Oscar winners and many Oscar nominated films.

Forum List

Back