Get a load of This: hot off the CDC presses . . .

To all those fellow USMB members frothing at the mouth to get the jab read page 16 of the following PDF, which is official CDC documentation. To everyone else: be a pal and don't let your loved one(s) get jabbed this holiday season.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-10/COVID-Anderson.pdf

Good thing we have leftist lemmings to be guinea pigs.

They paid many people to be the new guinea pigs already.

What can a bunch more hurt.

I have no idea but it took Elvis Presley getting a polio vaccine live on TV to get the young Americans to take the polio vaccine and it helped there were no more new cases of polio kids in my neighborhood and school afterward.

Have Meth Hunter Biden take the shot on live TV.

He'll shoot anything.

If you can find him. He is probably at a seedy motel sifting through the carpet looking for erroneous crystals of meth or the bunk they make to add to it..

To all those fellow USMB members frothing at the mouth to get the jab read page 16 of the following PDF, which is official CDC documentation. To everyone else: be a pal and don't let your loved one(s) get jabbed this holiday season.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-10/COVID-Anderson.pdf

Good thing we have leftist lemmings to be guinea pigs.

They paid many people to be the new guinea pigs already.

What can a bunch more hurt.

I have no idea but it took Elvis Presley getting a polio vaccine live on TV to get the young Americans to take the polio vaccine and it helped there were no more new cases of polio kids in my neighborhood and school afterward.

My mother told me the same thing just this week.

Damn. That page 16 sounds worse than the Covid, I got over in about 10 days. Is that covering their butts to avoid lawsuits or have they actually observed those reactions in their test groups? Anybody with a medical degree want to try to give me an answer on that. I have not read of these reactions in the news.

What news outlets do you use?

For stuff like this, I read science news sites like science news.com, science daily, but you would think I would see something from standard news sites on both sides of the ocean on on the new aggregators such as Drudge Report or MemeOrandum.

Is Kawasaki disease where you can only drive rice burning motorcycles? I did notice that Trump turned into a raving loon after his covid vaccine.
Ricers are so much cheaper they're all I ever ride. Every Harley I ever had cost too much and had too many issues.
I had a 1966 Honda scooter 90cc, they started making them again but they are 4k...

Don't realize just about any drug or vaccine will have similar list? By law they list all the possibilities, no matter how remote, to make sure people are informed. The problem is that hypochondriacs and the conspiracy minded will act as if it was a list of things that are likely to happen.

Well, then, Partner . . . step right up for your jab. Then come on back and tell us all how you feel.
I'm in the moderna study.

Let us know what happens.

Don't realize just about any drug or vaccine will have similar list? By law they list all the possibilities, no matter how remote, to make sure people are informed. The problem is that hypochondriacs and the conspiracy minded will act as if it was a list of things that are likely to happen.
Well, then, Partner . . . step right up for your jab. Then come on back and tell us all how you feel
I would and so would these guys, though I'm sure first responders will be at the head of the line. Kind of puts the lie to the thinking that the "elites" will never take the vaccine.

3297020_web1_AP20338630534480.jpg

Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton volunteer to take coronavirus vaccine on camera

Damn. That page 16 sounds worse than the Covid, I got over in about 10 days. Is that covering their butts to avoid lawsuits or have they actually observed those reactions in their test groups? Anybody with a medical degree want to try to give me an answer on that? I have not read of these reactions in the news.

It took me a month to finally get over all of it and the fever made my left ear start ringing.

Would someone please answer that damned ringing ear? It's damned annoying.

Damn. That page 16 sounds worse than the Covid, I got over in about 10 days. Is that covering their butts to avoid lawsuits or have they actually observed those reactions in their test groups? Anybody with a medical degree want to try to give me an answer on that? I have not read of these reactions in the news.

It took me a month to finally get over all of it and the fever made my left ear start ringing.

Still got the ringing in my ears somewhere between the right and the center of the back of my head, if you know what I mean and an occasional phlegm producing cough, but I could write off the cough to smoking since age of twenty if I had had it last year and the ringing in my ears to many years of tank and other weapons ranges, again if it wasn't more pronounced. Guarantee if my ears were ringing like this when I retired from service, I would have applied of a disability. I can ignore it. Doesn't keep me awake or anything. Hope you can.
You joke a lot, but what do you think about that page 16?

Still got the ringing in my ears somewhere between the right and the center of the back of my head, if you know what I mean and an occasional phlegm producing cough, but I could write off the cough to smoking since age of twenty if I had had it last year and the ringing in my ears to many years of tank and other weapons ranges, again if it wasn't more pronounced. Guarantee if my ears were ringing like this when I retired from service, I would have applied of a disability. I can ignore it. Doesn't keep me awake or anything. Hope you can.
You joke a lot, but what do you think about that page 16?

Every known vaccine or drug comes with complications and dangers. There may be many humans but they are not all the same...

Well, then, Partner . . . step right up for your jab. Then come on back and tell us all how you feel.
Do you think you got the real deal or the placebo?

By law they have to list every ailment test subjects report. For example: if someone gets diarrhea while in the study, they have to list it, even if the real cause was bad seafood.

The truth?

The truth is, Phase three trials, for long term safety hasn't been done yet, this is being given a pass for so-called, national and international emergency purposes. The global populations themselves are the test subjects.

These phase three trials for long term safety, typically take, 24 months.

It is being done on the population as mass vaccination is being done.

By law they have to list every ailment test subjects report. For example: if someone gets diarrhea while in the study, they have to list it, even if the real cause was bad seafood.
Agreed and am aware. That would be base to avoiding liability. My question is do they also list things that could possibly happen, though they have not, to date, just to avoid the possibility of liability that may be unknown. Makes me want to try to find the possible reactions to the Black Plague shot, I got before an overseas assignment. That was worst shot I or a few hundred of us had ever had, though nobody died and all were back on standard duty within 24 hours.

Is Kawasaki disease where you can only drive rice burning motorcycles? I did notice that Trump turned into a raving loon after his covid vaccine.
Ricers are so much cheaper they're all I ever ride. Every Harley I ever had cost too much and had too many issues.
I had a 1966 Honda scooter 90cc, they started making them again but they are 4k...
But high end hondas go for $30k and harleys go for $50k

Let us know what happens.
Been fine so far. Of course I may have gotten the placebo.

Forum List

Back