Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result World Cup THEATER: ALL explained in advance

LastProphet

Apr 26, 2014
Symbolic score was supposed to be 7-0 with 5-0 at half time and 4 goals in 7 minutes.
The script wasn't exactly fulfilled because this was not enough:
- all forwards selected only because almost certainly unable to score, from senior Fred to newcomer Benard.

Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet
ALL staged by Illuminati Grand Master, same as Superbowl 2014.
But make no mistake: ALL means that it was enough to blackmail two defenders to get the impossible result.
To suggest that the impossible result was not fixed another brazilian player was blackmailed into a theater act: Neymar, forced to fake an injury.
His absence justifies the impossible result.
No need to mention that the trainer, Scolari, is part of the conspiracy, starting with the choice of the 23 players, where half a dozen are nothing but a mockery of the audience.
But unlike the three blackmailed players, Scolari does it for money.

Symbology
- from having Hitler's daughter Angela Merkel replacing Christ in the Corcovado statue in Rio
- to finally show what was behind the design of the World Cup logo: terrified human cattle covers face with hands while is slaughtered.
As for the MASSACRE headlines:
NBC news starts this type of coverage by quoting not one of the largest brazilian media but the small Diario de Santa Maria newspaper.
"Coincidentally" a disco in Santa Maria was the stage for another illuminati massacre.
But this time not virtual but ritual, the mass sacrifice of youth, 2013, repeated in a ferry in South Korea, 2014.
As for the MASSACRE headlines:
NBC news starts this type of coverage by quoting not one of the largest brazilian media but the small Diario de Santa Maria newspaper.
"Coincidentally" a disco in Santa Maria was the stage for another illuminati massacre.
But this time not virtual but ritual, the mass sacrifice of youth, 2013, repeated in a ferry in South Korea, 2014.

Notes
The Santa Maria newspaper quoted to introduce the first headline: Massacre.
'Humiliation': Brazil's Loss to Germany Lands on Front Pages - NBC News

BASICS
ALL explained in ADVANCE by Last Prophet:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#...terminated"+"The+Impossible+Super+Bowl+Score"
Result #1 as of today: archived 12 Feb 2014 10:00:10: Soccer World Cup iSouth Africa 2010, Olympics: London 2012, Superbowl 2014: *** ALL *** VERY LAST events
Result #2: Simulated reality terminated NOW: Last SUPERBOWL Parody of Simulated Reality 2014

Real Massacre in Brazil, at Santa Maria, 2013
Illuminati Religion: Korea Ferry Mass Ritual Sacrifice of Youth, same as fire at disco, Santa Maria, Brazil

Blog PHOTOS
Simulated reality terminated NOW: Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER MASSACRE

World Cup semi-finals: incredible is NOT that it was ALL explained in advance only by LAST PROPHET.
The incredible thing is that it was echoed by NOBODY else ATER it happened as predicted by LAST PROPHET.

Reminder of LAST PROPHET.'s words:
As for the other semi-final expect yet another "first time ever" result.
Incredibly never did any of the previous 39 World Cup semi-finals end without goals.
This is nothing less than the base for the perfect script:
Argentina and Holland refuse to try to score, terrified by the prospect of facing in the final Germany, the leader of the IV Reich.
Lionel Messi participates in this script for the same reason that he was forced to admit crimes of tax evasion for which he was falsely accused.
Same as Lance Armstrong and all other athletics and cycling champions falsely accused of doping, from Ben Johnson 1998 to Usain Bolt, coming 2014: BLACKMAIL or threats of prison and assassination.

Notes
See comment by MattMarriott at:
http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=751392&tm=148&layout=122&visual=61

BASICS
Sports champions falsely accused by the illuminati: start with Messi
http://end-times-paradoxes.blogspot.com/2012/11/lionel-messi-why-illuminati-deeply.html

Last edited:
I could probably get into what you are saying, but I have a hard time following your post...

But allow me to make up my own version:

Germans are inherently evil - a people filled with hate and bloodlust. After being conquered in the recent World Wars, they have finally built back up and are creeping dangerously close to their past behaviors. One way that the Germans are trying to show their superiority is to cheat in the World Cup. They paid off and threatened the Brazilians players in order to achieve this goal.

I can buy that. I wouldn't put anything past a German given their history of hate and bloodlust.

I could probably get into what you are saying, but I have a hard time following your post...

But allow me to make up my own version:

Germans are inherently evil - a people filled with hate and bloodlust. After being conquered in the recent World Wars, they have finally built back up and are creeping dangerously close to their past behaviors. One way that the Germans are trying to show their superiority is to cheat in the World Cup. They paid off and threatened the Brazilians players in order to achieve this goal.

I can buy that. I wouldn't put anything past a German given their history of hate and bloodlust.
Will you ever enter the Empire State Building after this match?
empire-state-building-germany-colors.jpg

World Cup semi-finals: incredible is NOT that it was ALL explained in advance only by LAST PROPHET.
The incredible thing is that it was echoed by NOBODY else ATER it happened as predicted by LAST PROPHET.

Reminder of LAST PROPHET.'s words:
As for the other semi-final expect yet another "first time ever" result.
Incredibly never did any of the previous 39 World Cup semi-finals end without goals.
This is nothing less than the base for the perfect script:
Argentina and Holland refuse to try to score, terrified by the prospect of facing in the final Germany, the leader of the IV Reich.
Lionel Messi participates in this script for the same reason that he was forced to admit crimes of tax evasion for which he was falsely accused.
Same as Lance Armstrong and all other athletics and cycling champions falsely accused of doping, from Ben Johnson 1998 to Usain Bolt, coming 2014: BLACKMAIL or threats of prison and assassination.

Notes
See comment by MattMarriott at:
Goleada da Alemanha ao Brasil motiva piadas nas redes sociais - Mundial 2014 - Notícias - RTP

BASICS
Sports champions falsely accused by the illuminati: start with Messi
End Times Paradoxes: LIONEL MESSI End Times Paradoxes: Why illuminati deeply dislike best football player ever?

Ok, let's see if I have this:

1. LastProphet completely fabricates a conspiracy story AFTER the game.
2. No one but LastProphet is covering his story.
3. The fact that only he says this stuff is proof of his awesomeness.

Yeah, I think that covers it.

Germans are inherently evil
Wrong. What happened in Germany after Hitler's coup 1933 was repeated NOT ONLY in Germany but also in the US and the rest of Europe in the last decade.

WORLD CUP 2014 very LAST FINAL: result revealed in advance by VERY LAST PROPHET: Germany beats Argentina by ...
End Times Reductionism: to complete the sentence all you need is the explanation of the the result of the two semi-finals.

Germans are inherently evil
Wrong. What happened in Germany after Hitler's coup 1933 was repeated NOT ONLY in Germany but also in the US and the rest of Europe in the last decade.

WORLD CUP 2014 very LAST FINAL: result revealed in advance by VERY LAST PROPHET: Germany beats Argentina by ...
End Times Reductionism: to complete the sentence all you need is the explanation of the the result of the two semi-finals.

Well yeah...the German maggot gene has become active. People of German ancestry throughout the world suffer from this phenomenon...the hate and blood lust gene. Now, this gene is not active in all Germans, but they all carry the passive gene.

The two argentinian defense players blackmailed into allowing the unprecedente 4 goals difference result didn't fulfill what they were expected to.
So the unprecedented result resumes to "first time champion not from the same continent where the Cup takes place".

Forum List

Back