Germany announces spending more than Russia on defense spending. Good move Putin. Now you got Germany rearming.

Grown up would have seen the problem coming and spent AHEAD of the war, not during or after it.
Putin is a good charmer. He convinced trump he was a good guy. And for awhile I believed Putin wasn't that bad.

But the snake always sheds his skin.

Putin is a good charmer. He convinced trump he was a good guy. And for awhile I believed Putin wasn't that bad.

But the snake always sheds his skin.

I was thinking of Europe, having to be bullied into paying their share for their own defense.

if Germany was run by grown ups, they would have been spending more than that, especially if they are so concerned about PUtin.
Putin is a charmer. He convinced trump not to believe American intel and believe Putin.

I was thinking of Europe, having to be bullied into paying their share for their own defense.
Honestly NATO only has minimum requirements that they were not meeting till trump thumped them
Not according to his chiefs of staff, or defense secretaries. They all said they were the only thing that stopped Trump from pulling out of NATO.
This is correct.

Forum List

Back