German Official: We regret opening borders

The holocaust victims acted the same way you see where they ended up don't you.

Would you present that in a somewhat coherent fashion, please? Before you do so, however, consider the events leading to and including the Rosenstrasse protest. The first two chapters of the book you'll find at that link present the nature and extent of German resistance to Nazism in the 1920s and 1930s. To even hint that Jews and others didn't question the motives and morality of HItler's rhetoric and policies is to show a profoundly willful degree of ignorance toward the reality of German history.

You should note that my ridicule of you is not because you are wrong to intimate that Jews sat idly by as Hitler systematically implemented his various pieces of anti-Semitic legislation, inveighed against Jews and thereby fomented and focused Germany's ethnic majority's cultural derision toward them, and with those foundations laid, conceived and undertook the most far reaching and heinous pogroms of the 20th century, lo of modern times. I do so because it's clear that had you bothered to but Google for confirmation of Jewish and non-Jewish political insouciance re: Hitler's policies, you'd have found there was no such thing. No, instructors don't in most high school or college history courses discuss the vagaries of Germans' prewar political resistance and challenges to Hitler's policies -- short, perhaps, of noting the strong arm tactics he used to squelch his detractors -- but the least bit of common sense would tell one that before attesting to there being effectively none, one would at least check to see if that was indeed so. There's nothing terrible about being unavoidably mistaken. It's a whole 'nother matter to be wrong merely because one bumptiously thinks, and in turn acts, as though one's understanding of a matter comprises all there is to know about it.

Are you aware that google is a fancy name for snopes now? I do not use google as they filter out authentic information. They are Government controlled.
Until one understands the social warfare going on anything that is truth is a lie, anything that is a lie is truth.
Google is not a trusted source as they put claims on information that is nothing but leftist desired information.

Are you aware that google is a fancy name for snopes now? I do not use google as they filter out authentic information. They are Government controlled.

Lord. Would that I had before I took the time to offer a constructively critical response known I am conversing with one given to conspiracy theory, I would not have bothered. I know now. I shall not repeat the mistake.

Would you present that in a somewhat coherent fashion, please? Before you do so, however, consider the events leading to and including the Rosenstrasse protest. The first two chapters of the book you'll find at that link present the nature and extent of German resistance to Nazism in the 1920s and 1930s. To even hint that Jews and others didn't question the motives and morality of HItler's rhetoric and policies is to show a profoundly willful degree of ignorance toward the reality of German history.

You should note that my ridicule of you is not because you are wrong to intimate that Jews sat idly by as Hitler systematically implemented his various pieces of anti-Semitic legislation, inveighed against Jews and thereby fomented and focused Germany's ethnic majority's cultural derision toward them, and with those foundations laid, conceived and undertook the most far reaching and heinous pogroms of the 20th century, lo of modern times. I do so because it's clear that had you bothered to but Google for confirmation of Jewish and non-Jewish political insouciance re: Hitler's policies, you'd have found there was no such thing. No, instructors don't in most high school or college history courses discuss the vagaries of Germans' prewar political resistance and challenges to Hitler's policies -- short, perhaps, of noting the strong arm tactics he used to squelch his detractors -- but the least bit of common sense would tell one that before attesting to there being effectively none, one would at least check to see if that was indeed so.

There's nothing terrible about being unavoidably mistaken in the wake of performing a fair amount of duly diligent inquiry into a topic. It's a whole 'nother matter to be wrong merely because one bumptiously thinks, and in turn acts, as though one's understanding of a matter comprises all there is to know about it, or even that one's understanding is directionally correct. That is particularly so when one feels obliged to remark upon historic events and circumstances.

Research the New World Order, Globalist, Elites, one world order, etc. Dig deeply into SOROS.

Information about SOROS starts at 6:42

60 Minutes: George Soros Is Proud Of Using Nazis

If you don't want this source many others are on youtube as well.

You should note that my ridicule of you is not because you are wrong to intimate that Jews sat idly by as Hitler systematically implemented his various pieces of anti-Semitic legislation, inveighed against Jews and thereby fomented and focused Germany's ethnic majority's cultural derision toward them, and with those foundations laid, conceived and undertook the most far reaching and heinous pogroms of the 20th century, lo of modern times. I do so because it's clear that had you bothered to but Google for confirmation of Jewish and non-Jewish political insouciance re: Hitler's policies, you'd have found there was no such thing. No, instructors don't in most high school or college history courses discuss the vagaries of Germans' prewar political resistance and challenges to Hitler's policies -- short, perhaps, of noting the strong arm tactics he used to squelch his detractors -- but the least bit of common sense would tell one that before attesting to there being effectively none, one would at least check to see if that was indeed so. There's nothing terrible about being unavoidably mistaken. It's a whole 'nother matter to be wrong merely because one bumptiously thinks, and in turn acts, as though one's understanding of a matter comprises all there is to know about it.

Until one understands the social warfare going on anything that is truth is a lie, anything that is a lie is truth.
Google is not a trusted source as they put claims on information that is nothing but leftist desired information.

Lord. Would that I had before I took the time to offer a constructively critical response known I am conversing with one given to conspiracy theory, I would not have bothered. I know now. I shall not repeat the mistake.

I appreciate your efforts, I'm just saying Google use to be good for pulling up information. But since they have gone under the fake news radar, they are geared to pull up nothing more than the leftist side of view that is all I was saying. They did not use to be that way.

View attachment 109372

Berlin made mistakes with its “open-door” refugee policy, which “went off course” and saw hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers entering the country over the past two years, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble admits.

The German government is currently trying “to improve what went off course in 2015,” Schaeuble told Die Welt’s Sunday edition in an interview. “We politicians are human beings and we also make mistakes, but one can at least learn from them,” he maintained.

On Friday, Handelsblatt cited a Finance Ministry report that shows Germany spent €21.7 billion ($23.3 billion) on tackling the refugee crisis in 2016. Most of the money went to German states and municipalities, which received €9.3 billion last year, while measures to integrate refugees received €2.1 billion in funding.

The straightforward statement comes on the heels of the severe refugee .....................................

German Official: We Regret Open Borders

The same like protester over there which we also see here got their way and look what happens now.
They too had people warning wtf was going to happen if their Country did this and now they are paying for it. Oh well you were warned. Just as the US freedom fighters keep warning. Your kids will get raped, your wives will get raped, sisters, mothers, and hell throw a few boys in there too. ..............

MSM isn't reporting more than half of that bs, why they want to keep people like those protesters at JFK dumbasses, bigger dumbasses than they already are.

There is a lot more to it than the rape issues, they are having to give up a lot to put them first.

In Italy a man was thrown out of his home so refugees could live there................
Do you think the German goverment is gonna change its mind on immigration and open borders? :)

p.s. pretty incredible the news about Italy....did they really throw out a man of his home to give it to some refugees?? :eek-52:

View attachment 109372

Berlin made mistakes with its “open-door” refugee policy, which “went off course” and saw hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers entering the country over the past two years, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble admits.

The German government is currently trying “to improve what went off course in 2015,” Schaeuble told Die Welt’s Sunday edition in an interview. “We politicians are human beings and we also make mistakes, but one can at least learn from them,” he maintained.

On Friday, Handelsblatt cited a Finance Ministry report that shows Germany spent €21.7 billion ($23.3 billion) on tackling the refugee crisis in 2016. Most of the money went to German states and municipalities, which received €9.3 billion last year, while measures to integrate refugees received €2.1 billion in funding.

The straightforward statement comes on the heels of the severe refugee .....................................

The same like protester over there which we also see here got their way and look what happens now.
They too had people warning wtf was going to happen if their Country did this and now they are paying for it. Oh well you were warned. Just as the US freedom fighters keep warning. Your kids will get raped, your wives will get raped, sisters, mothers, and hell throw a few boys in there too. ..............

MSM isn't reporting more than half of that bs, why they want to keep people like those protesters at JFK dumbasses, bigger dumbasses than they already are.

There is a lot more to it than the rape issues, they are having to give up a lot to put them first.

In Italy a man was thrown out of his home so refugees could live there................

The way to improve it is to send them back.

View attachment 109372

Do you think the German goverment is gonna change its mind on immigration and open borders? :)

p.s. pretty incredible the news about Italy....did they really throw out a man of his home to give it to some refugees?? :eek-52:

Yes they threw him out

Unless Germany gets out of the NWO , no they will be torn apart like when ROME fell. They will not get out of this immigration / open border mess. it has been engineered this way just like they are trying to do to America. they meaning the Elites/Soros etc.

View attachment 109372

Yes they threw him out

Unless Germany gets out of the NWO , no they will be torn apart like when ROME fell. They will not get out of this immigration / open border mess. it has been engineered this way just like they are trying to do to America. they meaning the Elites/Soros etc.

Poor man :(
How is that possible? A goverment threw out one of its citizen to put some strangers in his house??? :eek-52:

View attachment 109372

Yes they threw him out

Italy: Luigi Fogli is ready to bring the case to the Regional Administrative Court (TAR) [ENGSUB]

View attachment 109372

Yes they threw him out

Poor man :(
How is that possible? A goverment threw out one of its citizen to put some strangers in his house??? :eek-52:

Because the plan is to take over the West. They are succeeding. This is why we keep telling people
By these idiot protesters doing what they are doing they have no freaking clue how we will lose our rights.
Our right's become their rights and we end up with no rights.

Forum List

Back