Geriatric USMB Dem females losing it over Dem Primary

Who are those "geriatric USMB Dem females"?
ummmmm..... read the post TWO POSTS PRIOR TO YOURS :banghead:

Who is losing it exactly?
Valerie spazzes-out every time she's logged-on and I point out how much Hillary is "part of the problem" (see the Clinton Foundation and paid Wall St speeches

Geriatric dem females, way to state your case.
Most all the female Millennials are going for Bernie because they know the two-parties are corrupt to the core,

Whats your take on the situation. You NOT get screwed by them HappyJoy ? Lucky you.

I'm more than happy to have either one of them in the White house, beats the Republicans and yes there is a difference between the parties. Electibility is what I'm looking to most. I think Sanders hasn't made the case as to how he is going to pay for everything and he won't have the power to break up the banks, that's a pipe dream, nice thought though.

I'm also concerned about Sanders on foreign policy. It seems to completely revolve around voting correctly one time in 2003, other than that he doesn't seem to have much interest in the topic.

So, I can understand being impassioned about him, but to the point where you are getting close to turning off potential voters is probably not wise. Sanders can't win without "geriatric dem females", why piss them off?

Valerie spazzes-out every time she's logged-on and I point out how much Hillary is "part of the problem" (see the Clinton Foundation and paid Wall St speeches

Most all the female Millennials are going for Bernie because they know the two-parties are corrupt to the core,

Whats your take on the situation. You NOT get screwed by them HappyJoy ? Lucky you.

I'm more than happy to have either one of them in the White house, beats the Republicans and yes there is a difference between the parties. Electibility is what I'm looking to most. I think Sanders hasn't made the case as to how he is going to pay for everything and he won't have the power to break up the banks, that's a pipe dream, nice thought though.

I'm also concerned about Sanders on foreign policy. It seems to completely revolve around voting correctly one time in 2003, other than that he doesn't seem to have much interest in the topic.

So, I can understand being impassioned about him, but to the point where you are getting close to turning off potential voters is probably not wise. Sanders can't win without "geriatric dem females", why piss them off?
everyone in the US isn't on this forum.Not even a fraction of a %

You're only one Sanders supporter. They are quickly getting a reputation for being annoying assholes.

You're only one Sanders supporter. They are quickly getting a reputation for being annoying assholes.
says the n00b. If you want to insult me, get in line

Meanwhile Hillary takes money from Las Vegas East and gives paid speeches for them:

113414_600 by david_m_22046, on Flickr

Geriatric USMB Dem females losing it over Dem Primary

YEs we know you far left drones will support Clinton when her nomination is finalized..

It is cute to watch the these drones believe they actually get a choice in their nominations!

Good grief why are you totally incapable of posting a single sentence without saying "far left drone"? You DO realize the irony of this, right?

YEs we know you far left drones will support Clinton when her nomination is finalized..

It is cute to watch the these drones believe they actually get a choice in their nominations!

Good grief why are you totally incapable of posting a single sentence without saying "far left drone"? You DO realize the irony of this, right?
lol

I have that tard on ignore so I didn't see it.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

If you do not want to see it, leave the board or stop posting debunked far left religious narratives.

Your choice far left drone!

lol

Yes because we know that the far left hates freedom of speech!

And only about 20% actually post. Most just lurk.

lol

You left out "drone", Polly-Wanna-Cracker. Squawk!!!!

If you do not want to see it, leave the board or stop posting debunked far left religious narratives.

What far left religious narratives? I'm an atheist

lol

Yes you are far left drone that will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so!

It is so cute to watch these drones believe that they have a choice in their nominations!

What far left religious narratives? I'm an atheist

You are far left drone that spews far left religious narratives!

So tell everyone the republican you plan to vote for president!

The far left religion overrides all other religions..

Meanwhile Hillary takes money from Las Vegas East and gives paid speeches for them:

n00b? Why would I care about length of time on this board as though that is a measure of anything?

What I do see is someone who loves to dish it out but can't take any criticism.

lol

Yes you are far left drone that will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so!

It is so cute to watch these drones believe that they have a choice in their nominations!

lol

If you were really paying attention and not just parroting you would know that I have posted just as many negative posts about Hillary as anyone on the right. You're the drone here, you're just too stupid to realize it

n00b? Why would I care about length of time on this board as though that is a measure of anything?

What I do see is someone who loves to dish it out but can't take any criticism.

It is cute to watch far left drone fight with one another!

The hypocrisy of this post is off the scale!

lol

lol

If you were really paying attention and not just parroting you would know that I have posted just as many negative posts about Hillary as anyone on the right. You're the drone here, you're just too stupid to realize it

So you can not name the republican you will vote for president!

Thus proving you will vote for Hilary no matter what you say here!

And thus proving you are a far left drone!

lol

lol

I've got that idiot on ignore too.

lol

lol

So you can not name the republican you will vote for president!

Thus proving you will vote for Hilary no matter what you say here!

And thus proving you are a far left drone!

You have gone from squawking to babbling.

lol

lol

I've got that idiot on ignore too.

See how the far left drones hate being called out for they are and thus proving they hate freedom of speech!

Forum List

Back