Georgia Tech student falsely accused of terrorism, wished death by acusers.

I just wonder why the hell he had GASOLINE AND KEROSENE in his apartment!

He was a college student.

So was the Boston Marathon bomber.

Bombing suspect attended UMass Dartmouth, prompting school closure; college friend shocked by charge he is Boston Marathon bomber - Metro - The Boston Globe

The only difference is THIS one managed to weasel out of the charges. And likely because he is going to die and they don't want to waste the money to investigate him. But you can bet your last cyber dollar that authorities are looking at all his friends and family.

So, even though Homeland Security cleared him, he's obviously guilty due to the fact that he has a "middle east" sounding name????

Bombing suspect attended UMass Dartmouth, prompting school closure; college friend shocked by charge he is Boston Marathon bomber - Metro - The Boston Globe

The only difference is THIS one managed to weasel out of the charges. And likely because he is going to die and they don't want to waste the money to investigate him. But you can bet your last cyber dollar that authorities are looking at all his friends and family.

So, even though Homeland Security cleared him, he's obviously guilty due to the fact that he has a "middle east" sounding name????

If your suspect was going to die, would you waste the time , money, and effort to make a case? In case you noticed, no crime suspect who dies is ever investigated or tried. If this guy was burned over 90% of his body, he won't last long. HS is cutting its losses on this one. But I wouldn't want to be a friend or family member. Just sayin'.

If your suspect was going to die, would you waste the time , money, and effort to make a case? In case you noticed, no crime suspect who dies is ever investigated or tried. If this guy was burned over 90% of his body, he won't last long. HS is cutting its losses on this one. But I wouldn't want to be a friend or family member. Just sayin'.

YOU are somehow inferring that because this man had serious burns over most of his body, that HS had NO REASON to actually investigate? What about other people who might be involved? That's not a concern either, right?

Cutting their losses???? What did they "lose" if there was no investigation?

Sorry, Sunshine - you're out in left field on this one.

YOU are somehow inferring that because this man had serious burns over most of his body, that HS had NO REASON to actually investigate? What about other people who might be involved? That's not a concern either, right?

What makes you think they are NOT investigating others? They have no obligation to inform you of it. They have no reason to go after HIM because he will likely die. You are from some other planet if you think it makes any kind of sense n for a PhD student to keep gasoline inside a tiny apartment with no lawn to mow or other need for it. No one in their right mind does that unless there is some other motive. And as I've said before, my son went to Georgia Tech. I know that area very well. There is no lawn for anyone living in a tiny apartment in the Tech area to mow. There are plenty of gas stations around if he needs to gas up his car. At least two that I can think of within 4 blocks of the place. It is completely bizarre. Keeping gasoline inside one of those apartments makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

What makes you think they are NOT investigating others? They have no obligation to inform you of it. They have no reason to go after HIM because he will likely die. You are from some other planet if you think it makes any kind of sense n for a PhD student to keep gasoline inside a tiny apartment with no lawn to mow or other need for it. No one in their right mind does that unless there is some other motive. And as I've said before, my son went to Georgia Tech. I know that area very well. There is no lawn for anyone living in a tiny apartment in the Tech area to mow. There are plenty of gas stations around if he needs to gas up his car. At least two that I can think of within 4 blocks of the place. It is completely bizarre. Keeping gasoline inside one of those apartments makes no sense whatsoever.

Sunshine, you are completely ignoring the fact that both local police AND Homeland Security has written this off as NOT TERRORISM. :eusa_hand:

Instead of admitting that the summery judgement of countless internet bloggers and wannabe "news outlets" were WOEFULLY inaccurate, you instead are clinging desperately to the already debunked notion that this was some kind of terrorist who "accidentally" burned himself BEFORE he could use his WMD on other people.

What's baffling to me, is the fact that you are pretending to have some sort of first hand knowledge that law enforcement does not seem to be privy too and at the same time, are laughably suggesting that they "let him walk" due to the severity of his injuries and the fact that he ALMOST certainly will kick the bucket.

Is that about right?

Sunshine, you are completely ignoring the fact that both local police AND Homeland Security has written this off as NOT TERRORISM. :eusa_hand:

Instead of admitting that the summery judgement of countless internet bloggers and wannabe "news outlets" were WOEFULLY inaccurate, you instead are clinging desperately to the already debunked notion that this was some kind of terrorist who "accidentally" burned himself BEFORE he could use his WMD on other people.

What's baffling to me, is the fact that you are pretending to have some sort of first hand knowledge that law enforcement does not seem to be privy too and at the same time, are laughably suggesting that they "let him walk" due to the severity of his injuries and the fact that he ALMOST certainly will kick the bucket.

Is that about right?

And you are completely ignoring the fact that the event makes no sense at all in any context other than terrorism. He's essentially a dead man. It would be a waste of money to pursue it further.

I have been to law school. I have a reasonable knowledge that law enforcement isn't going to waste money on a dead suspect. He isn't going to 'walk'. He's going to die.

Last edited:

If he had gasoline in his apartment...he's obviously guilty of being a FUCKING IDIOT.

If he had gasoline in his apartment...he's obviously guilty of being a FUCKING IDIOT.

It got him a lifetime supply of the really fun medicines, though!

When was the last time you saw a GASOLINE-BURNING space heater?! (Then again...maybe he was as stupid as you and burned gas in a K1 heater...)

I actually did see them in the Army, it's what we used to warm tents.

3127v.gif

That brings back some memories.

Again, we are talking about a kid who maybe never used a space heater in his life.

[

Why would they waste their time?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe to make sure he wasn't part of a larger cell, to start with.

But, heck, he's just guilty of being Middle Eastern, so that's probably good enough for you, right?

Mad_C[HTML said:
[/HTML]abbie;8714607]

It got him a lifetime supply of the really fun medicines, though!

To me, that's just not that funny.

We had a lot of bottles of alcohol sitting around in my college days. Bottles of kerosene and gasoline, not so much. If this isn't a case of terrorism, then Darwin kicks in.

Yes, because gasoline and keroscene during an unprecedented cold snap clearly means terrorism... when an Muslim is invovled.
Keeping those liquids in plastic bottles in an apartment is at least one for Darwin, cold or not. One might expect it of homeless people squatting in abandoned building, but a university student?!

We had a lot of bottles of alcohol sitting around in my college days. Bottles of kerosene and gasoline, not so much. If this isn't a case of terrorism, then Darwin kicks in.

Yes, because gasoline and keroscene during an unprecedented cold snap clearly means terrorism... when an Muslim is invovled.
Keeping those liquids in plastic bottles in an apartment is at least one for Darwin, cold or not. One might expect it of homeless people squatting in abandoned building, but a university student?!

Must be terrorism ... even if homeland security said it wasn't.

:bs1:

You ever met university students. The ones who aren't going to school on mommy's dime are usually broke most of the time.

Anyway, if they were plastic bottle, then they weren't "molotov cocktails" as those need glass bottles to break on impact.

Smell that good old, right winger, xenophobic rush to judgement?

They're just TROLLS, folks...why take them seriously?

Trying to engage people who have proven they are going to ignore all facts and MAKE SHIT UP is largely a waste of time.

Forum List

Back