George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

Contempt of Court can get him 6 months. And now his credibility is in question and we all know what that means.
"Oh what web we weave when at first we chose to deceive"
Two pass ports? Is this man playing wigth a full deck?
Is lying under oath to the court a felony? Not like lying about your age but something relavent to court proceedings. Honest mistake? LMOFAO

Last edited:
Contempt of Court can get him 6 months. And now his credibility is in question and we all know what that means.
"Oh what web we weave when at first we chose to deceive"
Two pass ports? Is this man playing wigth a full deck?

Actually, if Zimmerman were to be charged to the fullest extent under the law for willful fraud as part of the Florida Bail process under Florida Law, he could be charged with up to a Felony 3 which could mean prison for up to 5-years.

The applicable Florida Statutes are 903.035 and 903.046 which requires disclosure of financial resources and provides that failure to truthfully present information could be charged as a crime one degree lower then the crime for which the bail hearing was held (up to felony 3). Since he was charged with a felony 2 (Murder in the 2nd degree), felony 3 charges could be brought.

That's a possibility, not saying the Judge couldn't deal with the situation at a lower level.

The passport doesn't look like it's going to be a big deal because Zimmerman apparently turned over the 2nd Passport to O'Mara a couple of weeks ago and O'Mara took responsibility for not turning it into the court in a timely manner.

>>>>

Last edited:
The passport he reported "lost" was found, he applied for another without cause; still his supporters cheer him on. I note no reports the killer has raced to turn himself in, either.

As already reported in this thread the other passport was held by his Attorney and his attorney forgot to turn it in. But you keep ignoring that miss fair and impartial.

here is another question. Wouldn't it be improper to retain a passport that looked valid and did not get a cancelled stamp on it. You are supposed to turn those things in for replacements, and if you happen to lose it and find it again. You are not supposed to keep those things, and using the one that was lost would classify as using fraudulent ID. Not to mention it is not like there has not been a long period of time in between.

The lawyer is a nice excuse as I am sure zimmerman or his wife could have passed him the passport to hand in and it is not like you can ask his lawyer or even monitor those protected conversations. He knew what the judge meant when they said passports they meant all passports. His lawyer would have also informed him of that to cover his own ass. The only purpose for not handing it in is to use it and that means he had thoughts of travel during the trial. Oh, and he sat on 130k of accessible cash he knew the courts did not consider. I do not know if that was fraudulent as I don't think he was required to disclose it. That one i will blame on the dumb ass court clerk because everyone knew he had a donation site.

Blaming the court clerk? C'mon now, all of this is the defendants responsibility to obey his terms of bond release. The man knowingly lied, and was caught. How is that anybody's fault other then his own?
But this is the mindset of a society that has run amok, always blaming others and not owning up to their own responsibility. I suppose down the road a Casey Anthony excuse will pop up and George will play the blame game on his parents, or someone playing with his pee pee that caused his warped thinking. :lol:

George Zimmerman's bond revoked in shooting of Trayvon Martin

The decision came after the revelation that Zimmerman and his wife may have conspired to lie about thousands of dollars in donations they'd collected before his bond hearing.

In a new motion, prosecutors accused Zimmerman and his wife of lying to the judge during a bond hearing about money they collected for his defense.

Prosecutors allege Zimmerman's wife knew about the donations her husband had collected through a PayPal account, but didn't mention the money at his bond hearing.

George Zimmerman bond revoked: A judge today revoked George Zimmerman's bond in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin - Orlando Sentinel

Am I the only one who thinks LOL won't be satisfied until Zimmerman is skinned alive, disemboweled, and hanged in the public square...?

Probably because those donations were for his defense, not to make bail.

Zimmerman has probably come to the conclusion that he was screwed no matter what he did. The disclosure that there was a donated defense fund of $130,000 would have done what? Increased the bail amount? Made it half a million dollars instead of $200,000. The defense fund money was untouched, his parents still put their house up for the bond.

The prosecutor brought these charges because of political pressure. The judge revoked bail because of political pressure. The ultimate goal is to punish Zimmerman so much that a white person attacked by a black will think twice about defending themselves and take the beating counting themselves fortunate if they get through it alive. If they don't, well, it's just one less white guy.

So you think that it's ok that he didn't disclose his finances to the authorities? I thought that zimmerman was Hispanic and not White? Your "theory" is prey silly.

If this pathetic punk can lie about his money to the judge, he can lie about situations with regards to the
death of Travon Martin.
Throw the book at this Zimmerman asshole wana be Cop.
If he would have waited till the cops came, this black man would still be alive and he would not be facing secound degree murder charges .
Let this be a lesson to all the other wanna be cop punks who want to approach black men minding their own business.

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of Trayvon Martin killer, arrested on perjury charge - U.S. News

George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly making false statements regarding their finances (to obtain a lower bail). This really surprised me. I doubt the State Attorney would have bothered charging her if the case weren't so high-profile. I wonder if the State Attorneys are hoping to persuade her to testify against her husband.

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of Trayvon Martin killer, arrested on perjury charge - U.S. News

George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly making false statements regarding their finances (to obtain a lower bail). This really surprised me. I doubt the State Attorney would have bothered charging her if the case weren't so high-profile. I wonder if the State Attorneys are hoping to persuade her to testify against her husband.

They know they can't prove 2nd degree murder, so they are doing their best to try this case in the media.

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, the Seminole County, Fla., Sheriff’s Department said.

Deputies arrested Shellie Zimmerman, 25, about 3:30 p.m. ET, after they were advised by the office of State Attorney Angela Corey that a warrant had been issued.
She was booked into John E. Polk Correctional Facility and released on $1,000 bond, officials said.
George Zimmerman, 28, was charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin. He pleaded not guilty. Police say that he claimed on the night of the shooting that he acted in self-defense.
<more>

Our viewers would probably like to know why a perjury charge...

It stems from the Zimmermans' claims that they were indigent when they actually had $135,000 in a PayPayl account.

I was wondering why. Is this a preexisting case or generated from this case? Is this legitimate or are they hitting her in an effort to get to him?

I was wondering why. Is this a preexisting case or generated from this case? Is this legitimate or are they hitting her in an effort to get to him?

When Zimmerman was arrested for the murder of Martin, he and his wife claimed indigence during the bond hearing. They were lying. The lie was recently discovered and Zimmerman's bail was revoked, and now his wife has been arrested.

I don't know why they are going after the wife. Sounds spiteful.

"Shellie Zimmerman is accused of lying to a judge about the couple's finances during her husband's bond hearing and faces one count of perjury."

Wow they are really going after these people. Only if the were as aggressive with other criminals maybe Florida wouldn't have the highest crime rate in the nation.

Was she under oath? Ive been through a number of bail hearings and they usually dont swear them in in PA.

Forum List

Back