George Will on the Clintons: “All They’ve Done Their Adult Life Is Borrow Money from

Romney did not inherit his dads money. Just an FYI.

Yeah, sure. He did inherit his father's name, friends, connections and other intangibles, very much a valuable 'inheritance'. You really ought to read carefully, my comments had very little to do with money.

He still earned his own money. I did and you're inferring connections which he had no control over.

Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, Roger shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time CO2 levels have been rising, CO2 causes climate change, and AGW is true.

Swing and a miss

Romney did not inherit his dads money. Just an FYI.

Yeah, sure. He did inherit his father's name, friends, connections and other intangibles, very much a valuable 'inheritance'. You really ought to read carefully, my comments had very little to do with money.

He still earned his own money. I did and you're inferring connections which he had no control over.

I didn't infer them, I stated they came with his family name and opened doors for him. Do you doubt that? As for him "earning" his money, I suspect we wouldn't agree on what it means to earn.

That's all any US politician has ever done. Is he trying to make some sort of distinction?

He also seems to forget they were lawyers.

The Republicans didn't when they went on a multi-million dollar fishing expedition to look for "wrongdoing" in White Water.

That's all any US politician has ever done. Is he trying to make some sort of distinction?

The Republicans didn't when they went on a multi-million dollar fishing expedition to look for "wrongdoing" in White Water.

They were? Clinton was in politics since college Hillery followed him, Hillery's brief stint at the Rose law firm isn't much really. They are career politicians and got very rich off of it

That's bullshit we have plenty of successful business men, lawyers, Doctors who went into politics. that wouldn't include the Clintons, they went straight into politics out of College and got very rich off their so-called public service

Bullshit.

He was a lawyer and law professor.

You guys are something else.

They were? Clinton was in politics since college Hillery followed him, Hillery's brief stint at the Rose law firm isn't much really. They are career politicians and got very rich off of it

Clinton had multiple careers.

In any case..I don't have a problem with career politicians.

It's tough work.

That's bullshit we have plenty of successful business men, lawyers, Doctors who went into politics. that wouldn't include the Clintons, they went straight into politics out of College and got very rich off their so-called public service

Bullshit.

He was a lawyer and law professor.

You guys are something else.

Sure he was and he made millions doing it:doubt:

about it and Obama had done even less with his pathetic life before you all put him on a pedestal .....how hard was it to be a community agitator...this country is hopeless to keep re-electing these people as if they are royalty
links in article at site

SNIP:

George Will weighed in on the NY Times “Planet Hillary” cover this week on FOX News Sunday.(but remember folks, no liberal bias in the lamestream media)
It’s safe to say, George is not a huge fan of the Clintons.

“Is she going to run? Fish gotta swim. Birds gotta fly and Clintons have to run for office. It’s what they do. It’s a metabolic urge. All they’ve done in their adult life is borrow money from rich people to seek public office.”

George Will on NY Times 'Planet Hillary' - Fox News Sunday - 1-26-14 - YouTube

"Nothing is more annoying to voters and more infuriating to activists, than a candidate that comes cloaked in an aura of inevitability" says George Will (Syndicated News Columnist) regarding the NY Times report of 'Planet Hillary'.

George Will on the Clintons: ?All They?ve Done Their Adult Life Is Borrow Money from Rich People to Seek Public Office? (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

The jealousy is palpable in this thread. Good to see that George Will is once again in Republican's good graces. :lol:

Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, Roger shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time CO2 levels have been rising, CO2 causes climate change, and AGW is true.

Swing and a miss

:lol:

Funny how you change your tune and dive head first into the sea of fallacy as soon as you don't like the results.

Actually no.

See your logical fallacy is missing a few steps. You went from CO2 levels rising to Climate change then to AGW.

Swing and a miss

Funny how you change your tune and dive head first into the sea of fallacy as soon as you don't like the results.

Actually no.

See your logical fallacy is missing a few steps. You went from CO2 levels rising to Climate change then to AGW.

:lol: That is without a doubt one of the dumbest things I've heard on this board, and I've heard some really stupid things around here. Even if we accept your premise that I inappropriately mixed up climate change and AGW (I didn't, you just failed to understand what was being said) then that means I added equivocation fallacy to the correlation fallacy. That's all. Your argument then is that correlation fallacy added with equivocation makes a valid argument. And that is sheer stupidity. :lol:

about it and Obama had done even less with his pathetic life before you all put him on a pedestal .....how hard was it to be a community agitator...this country is hopeless to keep re-electing these people as if they are royalty
links in article at site

SNIP:

George Will weighed in on the NY Times “Planet Hillary” cover this week on FOX News Sunday.(but remember folks, no liberal bias in the lamestream media)
It’s safe to say, George is not a huge fan of the Clintons.

“Is she going to run? Fish gotta swim. Birds gotta fly and Clintons have to run for office. It’s what they do. It’s a metabolic urge. All they’ve done in their adult life is borrow money from rich people to seek public office.”

George Will on NY Times 'Planet Hillary' - Fox News Sunday - 1-26-14 - YouTube

"Nothing is more annoying to voters and more infuriating to activists, than a candidate that comes cloaked in an aura of inevitability" says George Will (Syndicated News Columnist) regarding the NY Times report of 'Planet Hillary'.

George Will on the Clintons: ?All They?ve Done Their Adult Life Is Borrow Money from Rich People to Seek Public Office? (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

The jealousy is palpable in this thread. Good to see that George Will is once again in Republican's good graces. :lol:

this is why these politicians think they are our masters...cult like excuses and worshipping of them

Actually no.

:lol: That is without a doubt one of the dumbest things I've heard on this board, and I've heard some really stupid things around here. Even if we accept your premise that I inappropriately mixed up climate change and AGW (I didn't, you just failed to understand what was being said) then that means I added equivocation fallacy to the correlation fallacy. That's all. Your argument then is that correlation fallacy added with equivocation makes a valid argument. And that is sheer stupidity. :lol:

Exactly. Is there an echo in here?

Forum List

Back