George Soros Financed March of the Lesbians

Well, I've been watching all those "protests", organized and sponsored by Soros in my home land of Ukraine, they were followed by a coup.

So, when I see the same pretty darn well organized behavior of "spontaneous" protesters in Washington and other places, I can recognize very easy the same hand which is leading them.

Stay alert, Trump supporters, please.

Last edited:
Well, I've been watching all those "protests", organized and sponsored by Soros in my home land of Ukraine, they were followed by a coup.

So, when I see the same pretty darn well organized behavior of "spontaneous" protesters in Washington, I can recognize very easy the same hand which is leading them.

We will my friend.

These are the idiots from the campaign that now want to protest Trump.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
Bush, if you think this protest wouldn't have happened without Soros, you must be sniffing pixie dust. "Appears" to pay? What else do you tell yourself to be able to cling to your inflexible rationale? Do you really think those hundreds of thousands of marchers are inspired by Soros, and Soros money?

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
Bush, if you think this protest wouldn't have happened without Soros, you must be sniffing pixie dust. "Appears" to pay? What else do you tell yourself to be able to cling to your inflexible rationale? Do you really think those hundreds of thousands of marchers are inspired by Soros, and Soros money?
Somebody financed it. Without Soros $$$$$ this thing, which is already a joke, does not happen.

When the march is over WashingtonDC wil register on the richter scale because of all the dildo's humming.

So, when I see the same pretty darn well organized behavior of "spontaneous" protesters in Washington and other places, I can recognize very easy the same hand which is leading them.

Best admonition I've seen in a long time. And right on point. Bravo.

Madonna was there? This is the biggest crowd she has played since 1996.

Madonna should be busy with giving blow jobs to the rest of Hillary supporters and Cher should be on her way to Jupiter (she said she would go to Jupiter in case of Trump's victory). Neither one kept her word. Liars.

"Soros" is a useful word. If you see someone on the right bringing up the name, you know you're looking at a seriously brainwashed cultist. Cults need enemies to demonize, an their cult has told them Soros is such an enemy.

Don't waste time talking to such hate-addicts. Don't try to help them. After all, would you invite a meth addict to live with you? Not if you're smart. Smile and walk away. You can't help them unless they want to be helped, and they'll have to hit rock bottom before that happens. Hopefully, that will happen before their hate-addiction kills them.

Forum List

Back