George Santos Is Doomed

I actually was angry with myself for sticking with the GOP for as long as I did. I foolishly believed the party would come to its senses.

After Trump was elected, that was the final straw which brought me to my senses. The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is dead.

Dead, dead, dead. The shit flinging tards have taken over.
Then you became the enemy by supporting the Communist DemocRATS. Why not juat join them, fucking Bolshevik scum.

Oh man, this is priceless.

Anthony George Kitara Ravache Devolder Santos denies being a drag queen.

Santos-denies-drag-queen.jpg

santos-in-drag-1.jpg

Santos-in-drag-2.jpg

By their own standards, the GOP is suckling and supporting a groomer. Isn't it amazing how they always project their own sickness onto their opponents?

“I do presentations at 1940 in Jacarepagua, I do Cascadura, I also did Cabaret Casanova in Gloria and I did one at Le Boy,” Santos says, naming well-known drag clubs in and around the city.

Santos then lauds the parade’s organization, saying: “The event is good, well-organized. I really love it.” He adds that he wanted to ride on a float in the parade, “but it was very small and there was no room to ride on top, so I’m with the crowd.”

When interviewer Joao Fraga responds, “It’s better with the crowd,” Santos answers, “Yes, look at these lovelies here,” before grabbing the man standing beside him.

The children! The children!!!

“I do presentations at 1940 in Jacarepagua, I do Cascadura, I also did Cabaret Casanova in Gloria and I did one at Le Boy,” Santos says, naming well-known drag clubs in and around the city.

Santos then lauds the parade’s organization, saying: “The event is good, well-organized. I really love it.” He adds that he wanted to ride on a float in the parade, “but it was very small and there was no room to ride on top, so I’m with the crowd.”

When interviewer Joao Fraga responds, “It’s better with the crowd,” Santos answers, “Yes, look at these lovelies here,” before grabbing the man standing beside him.

The children! The children!!!
Notice how none of the lackey mob have been ranting & raving about traaaaaaaaaaaaaaans lately?

No kidding, forgot about that. What is going to happen to the culture wars?
Nothing. As long as McCarthy can keep Santos or whatever his name is in line & his mouth shut as he goes along with the mob all is well in Trump land. The goal is to protect the Orange Calf & they'll do whatever it takes.

These people have no principles.

The party, in its present condition, is simply unable to address this. There are far too many headwinds.

The Herschel Walker debacle told us everything we need to know. This is gonna take a while. The down-the-road danger here -- and I said this right after the 2016 elections -- is that the hardcore Left is more than ready to push us back too far in the opposite direction. This will have been another self-inflicted wound for the craven GQP.
Tara Reade didn't show up on your radar then?
Oh, I forgot, Biden had his protective cape on he got from the MSM.

"What is going to happen to the culture wars?"
Well, those wars will fade and the MAGA-Q's will do a retrograde morph back to hiding under their old elementary school desks squirreled away in their folk's underground bomb-shelter......all the while nightmaring about Nikita banging his shoe and firing his Yiddish Space Laser.

See good poster GMCGeneral below as an example:

"....supporting the Communist.......... Why not juat join them, fucking Bolshevik scum."

Well, those wars will fade and the MAGA-Q's will do a retrograde morph back to hiding under their old elementary school desks squirreled away in their folk's underground bomb-shelter......all the while nightmaring about Nikita banging his shoe and firing his Yiddish Space Laser.

See good poster GMCGeneral below as an example:
That's right! I am a good patriot unlike you and the rest of the Leftist filth.

"That's right! I am a good patriot unlike...."

Ah, poor poster GMC....Nikita is dead. Fidel is dead. Mao is dead. Che is dead. You are stuck in 1957. They can't hurt you anymore.

You can fuss, fret, and flutter your pearls over Communist Viet Nam & Laos if you need boogeymen to stir your drink. NKorea is a nut case....not a commie case. And Cuba.....really wants to be Miami.
So that leaves you with China.....which as we all can readily see is Communism-Lite run by a Capitalist App.

So really, dig yourself out from all those canned vegetables, salted pork, and MRE's. Come up from the bunker. MadMax was a movie.

Covid will get you before the Laotians.

Trust me.

The apologists for George Santos and those who need to contrive diversions from the matter of George Santos must realize that all the Republicans demanding his resignation or ejection from Congress will inevitably be satisfied when his violations of campaign finance law are exposed.

As Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., the new chair of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, has said, "if he broke campaign finance laws, then he will be removed from Congress."

The evidence that George Santos broke campaign finance law is mounting.

It is just a matter of time.

How come Republicans don't mind that Trump did the same thing George did? George is a Republican you know. And how come we can't get 2/3rd of the House to boot this scum? The Republicans own this guy. He duped them to get into high office. They are the fools.
Trump did far worse than Santos. As you may recall, he was impeached twice. He survived because in the eyes of the spineless Republicans, it is better to keep him around than be assassinated or primaried out of office for standing up to him.

Forum List

Back