George Galloway, not all Jews are zionists.

If a woman has difficulty in childbirth, one dismembers the embryo within her, limb by limb, because her life takes precedence over its life. However, once its head (or its 'greater part') has emerged, it may not be touched, for we do not set aside one life for another
Ohalot 7:6

for those who do not know------once the head of the fetus has
emerged -------it is a fact that the kid is BORN----the head is
the most difficult body part of which the mother must be delivered------the rest is a piece of cake. I have no idea why anyone would object the very accurate medical advice presented in the book OHALOT. I am a bit surprised that the writers were that sophisticated. If the head of a fetus
cannot be made to emerge-----both the mother and the fetus
will die

If a woman has difficulty in childbirth, one dismembers the embryo within her, limb by limb, because her life takes precedence over its life. However, once its head (or its 'greater part') has emerged, it may not be touched, for we do not set aside one life for another

the most difficult body part of which the mother must be delivered------the rest is a piece of cake. I have no idea why anyone would object the very accurate medical advice presented in the book OHALOT. I am a bit surprised that the writers were that sophisticated. If the head of a fetus
will die
so like me you are perfectly happy with late term abortions? do you also agree that until the head is out and breathing there is no independent life?

will die
so like me you are perfectly happy with late term abortions? do you also agree that until the head is out and breathing there is no independent life?
I would be perfectly happy with aborting you now.

will die
'

such a clever response

will die
'

such a clever response
I think it is more clever than chopping off the foreskin off your penis, but that is just me.

will die
thank you steinkampf, perhaps you would explain why?

will die
'

such a clever response
I think it is more clever than chopping off the foreskin off your penis, but that is just me.
Probably personal taste in your case.

will die
Perhaps you could stop posting faggot.

will die
'

such a clever response
could you think of one for my inquiry

will die
'

such a clever response
Personal taste, like a bacon cheeseburger, try one sometime.

will die
'

such a clever response
could you think of one for my inquiry
eat shit niglet.

will die
Just because I recognise your need to suck on a foreskin makes me a gay?

will die
'

such a clever response

you have never been obliged to push the foreskin back---in order to examine the glans for evidence of cancer ----and in so doing encountered smegma. You have never encounterd a PHIMOSIS of the glans as a medical emergency. In modern man the foreskin serves no purpose -----it is a vestige of our tree climbing ape anecestors-----removing it is just as logical is cutting ones
finger nails

will die
Just because I recognise your need to suck on a foreskin makes me a gay?
that's the rabbi's job.

'

such a clever response
I eat traif but unlike you I draw the line when it comes to a penis with or without a foreskin.

'

such a clever response
I eat traif but unlike you I draw the line when it comes to a penis with or without a foreskin.
stop talking about sucking dick you jewish homo.

Forum List

Back