George Floyd: Chauvin Now to be charged with 2nd Degree Murder, Others to Be Charged

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.

They HAD him in the car under restraints, yet they took him OUT of the car, laid him on the street with a knee to his neck, supposedly to control him. :rolleyes:

He should have stayed in the car, which is a built in settled situation, Chauvin is going to be destroyed in court on this alone...... :cuckoo:

Incompetent police work is what I see.

Last edited:
So what are the negroes going to so when the lunching mob can't prove intent and he is set free? Are they going to burn down the US then? Maybe kill a few hundred thousand White people?
What are cave chimps such as yourself going to do when they do prove intent and he gets sent to prison? Are they going to riot? Are they going to storm the urban centers and kill a few Black people?

You can get your filthy White ANTIFA buddies to help you burn down the country. Like you got them to help you do your looting.

Do you have a new big screen TV? How about some NIKE shoes?

Breaking news

I can understand the upgrade to Murder in the second degree, but charge the others who didn't do the killing?

I am not sure I can accept the new charges, maybe some one can explain it to me.....
Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

:cuckoo:

Breaking news

They sat on him part of the time. They were complicit when they didn’t tell Chauvin enough. I also am afraid of what some of the footage shows inside the car. Not Floyd fighting.

They HAD him in the car under restraints, yet they took him OUT of the car, laid him on the street with a knee to his neck, supposedly to control him. :rolleyes:

He should have stayed in the car, which is a built in settled situation, Gauvin is going to be destroyed in court on this alone...... :cuckoo:

It’s outrageous.

Breaking news

Here's my very own surprised pikachu face, signifying my utter shock at this move:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

So what are the negroes going to so when the lunching mob can't prove intent and he is set free? Are they going to burn down the US then? Maybe kill a few hundred thousand White people?
What are cave chimps such as yourself going to do when they do prove intent and he gets sent to prison? Are they going to riot? Are they going to storm the urban centers and kill a few Black people?

If they prove intent and condemn these officers, nothing will happen.

The Honky Community didn't do anything when white officers Caracappa and Eppolito were sent to prison.

Breaking news

Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

You didn't try to answer my request for an explanation, there were THREE other cops there.

"Three additional Minneapolis police officers will been charged in connection with the May 25 death of George Floyd, according to the Star Tribune.

The officers are Tou Thao, Thomas Lane, and J. Alexander Kueng. According to the paper, Attorney General Keith Ellison will announce that the officers are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder."

Ooops!

Youre so stupid you didnt realize you pasted the answer to your question. :itsok:

" aiding and abetting second-degree murder "

The Negroes really fucked up on this one with their lynching party and their rioting but they are too dumb to know it.

The end result of this will be less law enforcement in the Black ghetto areas. Shitheads like Big George will be allowed to rape and steal because law enofrcement will be greatly curtalied.

Every ghetto will like Chicago now. Chicago, like last Sunday when 17 Blacks were murdered by other Blacks.

Breaking news

Ooops!

Youre so stupid you didnt realize you pasted the answer to your question. :itsok:

Ahhh I missed that, have to admit you gave the best reply to my request, but your bile wasn't necessary. I goofed while I exposed YOUR goof on the number of officers.

The Negroes really fucked up on this one with their lynching party and their rioting but they are too dumb to know it.

The end result of this will be less law enforcement in the Black ghetto areas. Shitheads like Big George will be allowed to rape and steal because law enofrcement will be greatly curtalied.

Every ghetto will like Chicago now. Chicago, like last Sunday when 17 Blacks were murdered by other Blacks.

Yes it was the negroes who did the damage to themselves NOT Black Americans, who aren't doing this. They are the victims, when their stores gets looted and burned down, being assaulted and killed.

Yes there are two kinds of blacks in America these days.

Black Americans, the mainly successful people with real families, real jobs, with education degree.

Negroes, the mainly getto trash who are deep into the drug and gang culture, high school drop outs, chronic broken families, overt racist and haters, serious criminals. Some of them try to escape it, but often gets dragged back down by fellow negro trash.

Breaking news

Ooops!

Ahhh I missed that, have to admit you gave the best reply to my request, but your bile wasn't necessary. I goofed while I exposed YOUR goof on the number of officers.
Your goof invalidated my goof. Made it disappear as if it never happened because you posted the answer to your own question.

This move by Keith Ellison will help to ensure continued unrest. The mobs will expect more, and when they don't get it, they will burn and loot more.

Although, the reality is that the move is pointless. 3rd Degree is 25 years, 2nd Degree is 40 years. If he were to be convicted, I can't see him lasting anywhere close to finishing his term. BTW, this shows Ellison's racism- the black cop in Minnesota only got 12 years for shooting a broad, and that victim wasn't a bad actor.
The ghetto rats are going to burn and loot no matter the outcome.
Your racism is showing...
Ghetto rats come in many flavors.

Breaking news

Ooops!

Your goof invalidated my goof. Made it disappear as if it never happened because you posted answer to your own question.

You are FULL of SHIT!

YOU wrote: "Its not up to you to accept. If you cant figure out the other two participated then you need more help than you can get on this board.

There were actually THREE other officers That is YOUR goof. I admitted mine, but you are full of shit, because you can't admit yours.

You have convinced me that you are a full time troll.

Breaking news
I approve. However, I'd also approve of loading up with live ammo and dropping looters in their tracks.

Breaking news

He should have stayed in the car, which is a built in settled situation, Gauvin is going to be destroyed in court on this alone...... :cuckoo:

He was pulled out of the police vehicle because he was trying to kick the windows out.

Breaking news
I approve. However, I'd also approve of loading up with live ammo and dropping looters in their tracks.
Make sure they are inside your property and if not, drag them inside.

Yes it was the negroes who did the damage to themselves NOT Black Americans, who aren't doing this. They are the victims, when their stores gets looted and burned down, being assaulted and killed.

Yes there are two kinds of blacks in America these days.

Black Americans, the mainly successful people with real families, real jobs, with education degree.

Negroes, the mainly getto trash who are deep into the drug and gang culture, high school drop outs, chronic broken families, overt racist and haters, serious criminals. Some of them try to escape it, but often gets dragged back down by fellow negro trash.

The Negroes that have bought into this dumbass victim mentality that the filthy Democrats have been feeding them.

It is hard to think for yourself and take responsibility for your life. It is easy to embrace this destructive Liberal horseshit idea that you are being exploited by somebody else. These Negroes take the easy way out. Blame it on Whitey as their Democrat master tell them to do.

Breaking news

He was pulled out of the police vehicle because he was trying to kick the windows out.

I have seen that excuse before from you, I replied to it, you ignored it. Here it is again with additional commentary.

They are often hard to break being designed that way. The back half of the car is a CAGE. All they had to do was cuff him to the CAGE INSIDE the car, he can't go anywhere for sure, thus keep him in the car where he should be.

If the Keystone Kops did their job properly, Floyd would be alive today.

Forum List

Back