"Genocide" Perpetrated By The Administration Via Katrina

The PROBLEM isn't George Bush, the PROBLEM is that Black people don't like themselves.

The link you provide just reinforces my statement.

Until "they" are willing to take charge of their lives, and stop relieving on sugar momma(the government)to suckle them, "they" will always be VICTIMS.

Hey, BIGOT, THREE PERCENT of the city was on public assistance before the storm, yet over half of it was black. Now explain your racist statements.

Not as much genocide as a political vendetta. Not to mention an affirmation of the racist tendencies of many Republicans.

Case in point above in the post before this one. Less than 1 in 10 blacks "were relieving on sugar momma(the government)to suckle them" (sic), yet that's enough for self righteous racists like Trobinet to make statements that imply they are all government leeches.

Point out the clause in the Constitution that authorizes them to remove people from an area of natural disaster when they refuse to move themselves and then you can tell us this is somehow the federal governments responsibility. If any government is responsible its the state government.

Thinking about it further, even state government actions to evactuate people against their will can raise some serious due process issues.

So you consider not having transportation with which to leave the city and/or being too old to move yourself to be "refusal to evacuate". Certainly, to drop water on thirsty people and offer them helicopter rides back to civilization would be to force them to leave against their will.
Wow, you're logic is inpenetrable

Which is exactly why he appoints them to highest levels fo his cabinet. because he doesnt like them.

Which is exactly why the levies broke in white neighborhoods. because he wants genocide against blacks.

Do you honestly believe the bullcrap you are trying to claim?

I never claimed Bush broke any levies. You're just making that up because you have trouble constructing a logical argument. The claim is that Bush was conveniently uninterested when thousands of mostly poor black people, and most of the rest poor white people, were stranded with their lives in jeopardy.

Nor does having black assistants imply the lack of racism. One merely needs to look at the history of how the natives were treated - not just here, but anywhere.

Hundreds of millions of dollars have been raised for Katrina Victims by the American people, especially Republicans. Sure sounds like people have racist tendencies and want to kill the "victims"

I'm not aware of any charity that asks you what your political affiliation is when you donate to them, so its safe to say the above claim is just a bunch of fabricated made up bullshit without an ounce of reality to stand behind it. But of course that isnt surprising - righties have no trouble simply making up "facts" when the real truth isn't suitable to them.

Nor am I aware of any law or rule of nature or thumb which states that if the majority of your political party isn't racist, that you therefore are not racist.

Lets not forget the money spent by the Dems running the state.

They spent $125 million to open the Superdome. So much for the compassion of liberals

That's what it cost to fix it. Its a huge building I don't know if you've noticed. Would you have prefered we had left the city to ruin?And despite the conditions which followed the storm, it was responsible for saving the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Americans who were unable to leave the city and would have been lost in the storm.

But if you think you'd do a better job rebuilding the city, then by all means, come down here and do it.

Good lord, don't you read. The percentage of black people that died was actually lower than their percentage of the N.O. population. If anything more white people died than should have according to percentages.

Sorry, no genocide except maybe against older white people.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200512\NAT20051214b.html

Rapper Kanye West used his time on NBC's telethon for the hurricane victims to charge that, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

But the state's demographic information suggests that whites in New Orleans died at a higher rate than minorities. According to the 2000 census, whites make up 28 percent of the city's population, but the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals indicates that whites constitute 36.6 percent of the storm's fatalities in the city.

African-Americans make up 67.25 percent of the population and 59.1 percent of the deceased. Other minorities constitute approximately 5 percent of the population and represented 4.3 percent of the storm's fatalities.

Overall for the state, 658 bodies have been identified. Forty-seven percent were African-American and 42 percent were Caucasian. The remaining bodies were either non-black minorities or undetermined.

An additional 247 victims have not been identified, so their demographic information has not been released.

The data showed that the majority of Katrina's victims lived in the Orleans parish. The nearby St. Bernard and Jefferson parishes had 91 and 25 victims, respectively.
Man are you kidding me? You actually used this article to back up your position?

OK, let me run you through some basic math.

A) "An additional 247 victims have not been identified" - That means, 27% of the known total of bodies that were counted at the time of this article were of unknown identity and race. Perhaps at the time of the writing of this article it made some sense to ignore over 1/4th of the data set, since it was unavailable at the time, but it is now available, so any analyses made with a woefully incomplete data set such as this one are likewise woefully outdated and completely useless.

B) The article is claiming that because 1) the majority of the counted victims were white, from the entire state, and 2) the majority of people in New Orleans were black, that the storm affected whites disproportionately. The fact that "nearby St. Bernard and Jefferson parishes had 91 and 25 victims" is rather significant, considering St Bernard Parish is 90% white and 91 is 14% of the then total of 658.

Why don't you go get some statistics that are actually up to date to support your arguments.

So you consider not having transportation with which to leave the city and/or being too old to move yourself to be "refusal to evacuate". Certainly, to drop water on thirsty people and offer them helicopter rides back to civilization would be to force them to leave against their will.
Wow, you're logic is inpenetrable

Of course it is, which is why you ignored everything I said and went on a rant about absolutely nothing.

I'm not aware of any charity that asks you what your political affiliation is when you donate to them, so its safe to say the above claim is just a bunch of fabricated made up bullshit without an ounce of reality to stand behind it. But of course that isnt surprising - righties have no trouble simply making up "facts" when the real truth isn't suitable to them.

Nor am I aware of any law or rule of nature or thumb which states that if the majority of your political party isn't racist, that you therefore are not racist.

There are plenty of studies that overwhelmingly show that red states are far more chartible than blue states. Which is completely besides the point considering it was a Republican administration going out and encouraging people to give. Funny thing for racists who are perpetuating genocide to do.

Like I said, Americans have already given millions to benefit Katrina victims out of their own pockets on top of what the government has given them.

As for making up "facts", you really aren't in a position to talk. This entire thread is you making up facts about Republicans wanting to commit genocide of blacks because an act of nature.

Of course, you can't really support your nonsense, which is why you are trying to paint all republicans/conservatives as hatemongering killers. You are trying to enrage people to support your hate agenda with a false appeal to emotion.

That's what it cost to fix it. Its a huge building I don't know if you've noticed. Would you have prefered we had left the city to ruin?And despite the conditions which followed the storm, it was responsible for saving the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Americans who were unable to leave the city and would have been lost in the storm.

But if you think you'd do a better job rebuilding the city, then by all means, come down here and do it.

A rock could do a better job rebuilding the city than the liberals running the city.

Man are you kidding me? You actually used this article to back up your position?

OK, let me run you through some basic math.

A) "An additional 247 victims have not been identified" - That means, 27% of the known total of bodies that were counted at the time of this article were of unknown identity and race. Perhaps at the time of the writing of this article it made some sense to ignore over 1/4th of the data set, since it was unavailable at the time, but it is now available, so any analyses made with a woefully incomplete data set such as this one are likewise woefully outdated and completely useless.

B) The article is claiming that because 1) the majority of the counted victims were white, from the entire state, and 2) the majority of people in New Orleans were black, that the storm affected whites disproportionately. The fact that "nearby St. Bernard and Jefferson parishes had 91 and 25 victims" is rather significant, considering St Bernard Parish is 90% white and 91 is 14% of the then total of 658.

Why don't you go get some statistics that are actually up to date to support your arguments.

Trigg did provide you statistics. All you have said is "Nah ah" with absolutely nothing else. If you have better statistics, show them.

Oh wait, that would actually require you to support something you say.. Cant do that.

"They rebuilt."

What the fuck do you think they are doing in New Orleans right now?

Obviously not rebuilding. But then that is what happens when you have a city of absolute corruption that is given millions of dollars with no clear guidelines how to use them.

Forum List

Back