Gee,Why Wont Obama Speak To Veterans?, Something To Do With "Seeing Fallen Heroes" ?

regarding me seeing "Dead People", I saw a ghost in full form standing next to my bed in the middle of the night( talk about a 12 yr old boy petrified!! it was like that classic clown scene from Poltergiest) the second time I saw a ghost was while watching Johnny Carson in 1990, at that time I was 30,and didnt have a cow,just saw what I saw, and then kept on watching the tonight show.

I am glad he's addressing vets in Minnesota.

Are we getting a COLA increase / payraise ?

Additional benefits ?

Probably not.

The "shaft" as usual.

hey, ive seen and heard my share of dead people in my lifetime, and have admitted it, I am not the dumbass here,I wasnt the one who announced seeing fallen heroes in front of an audience,and wasnt the one who claimed that we had at least 57 States!!

When did he claim we had 57 states? This is another of those made-up charges like the lie about Gore saying he invented the internet. That's the problem with some CONS, they'll put forward any lie and then just run to the next thread. :eusa_liar:

Watch THIS and listen - then tell us who the "dumbass" is:

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

Yea, because he really believes there are 57 states.

Republicans insist he took a 200 million dollar a day vacation trip.

>>> and what happend with Joplin? I knew Bambi was lying about Rebuilding Joplin,,,He Never Had The Money!!! it was all a campaign speech, and now we all find out that Obama and FEMA have given Missouri the finger,,,,Oh,,,,all white people live there,,,,,they dont matter to Obama anymore.

When did he claim we had 57 states? This is another of those made-up charges like the lie about Gore saying he invented the internet. That's the problem with some CONS, they'll put forward any lie and then just run to the next thread. :eusa_liar:

LOL!!! You fell for it, dumbass!!! The title of the clip PROVES I'm right. Since when to "have" and "visit" mean the same thing? You're just as dumb as those who believe "creation" and "invention" mean the same thing. So tell me are you one of the repeat-anything parrots or are you one of the people sent out to feed lines to the parrots?
:lol::lol::lol:

If he doesn't think we have 57 stated, how the hell could could he visit that many, dumbass?

LOL!!! You fell for it, dumbass!!! The title of the clip PROVES I'm right. Since when to "have" and "visit" mean the same thing? You're just as dumb as those who believe "creation" and "invention" mean the same thing. So tell me are you one of the repeat-anything parrots or are you one of the people sent out to feed lines to the parrots?

If he doesn't think we have 57 stated, how the hell could could he visit that many, dumbass?

You're the champion dumbass, if you think he thinks there are 57 states. You can't be THAT moronic, can you? Or just maybe you can!!! :lol::lol::lol: Any non-partisan observer would say, "oh, he meant 57 stops", but this isn't about being fair, is it?

I am glad he's addressing vets in Minnesota.

Are we getting a COLA increase / payraise ?

Additional benefits ?

Probably not.

The "shaft" as usual.

Let's see....who makes those pay raise calls again? :eusa_whistle:

Exactly. Talk to the House GOP, Warrior. Since they're so patriotic and all, I'm sure they'll be willing to give you your COLA (offset by domestic spending cuts, of course - can't ask those rich to pay more).

You're the champion dumbass, if you think he thinks there are 57 states. You can't be THAT moronic, can you? Or just maybe you can!!! :lol::lol::lol: Any non-partisan observer would say, "oh, he meant 57 stops", but this isn't about being fair, is it?

Ok...i'll admit he "could have" meant 57 stops, but that's not what he said. What would you have said if it had been Bush that made the same statement???? Would you make excuses for him too?

When Obama first spoke at Georgetown U after his inauguartion, the WhiteHouse insisted that all images of and references to God, Jesus, or any other Deity greter than He be covered or otherwise obfuscated. Same when He went to Notre Dame University. Narcissistic Personality Disorder does not lert those afflicted recognize another as more worthy than they.

"A little weed and a little blow and whaddya know. With a stroke of the hand you're signing bills that become the law of the land"

>>> and what happend with Joplin? I knew Bambi was lying about Rebuilding Joplin,,,He Never Had The Money!!! it was all a campaign speech, and now we all find out that Obama and FEMA have given Missouri the finger,,,,Oh,,,,all white people live there,,,,,they dont matter to Obama anymore.

how on earth have you come to that conclusion?

Forum List

Back