Gee - Surprise, Surprise: D-Senators Who Condemned Kavanaugh Refused To Denounce Fairfax

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A number of Democrats who called for further investigations into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh refused to answer questions about sexual assault allegations that have emerged against Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

Fairfax has been accused of forced oral sex.

Democrats do not see a comparison between the accusations.

Democratic senators who condemned Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct allegations refused to acknowledge the sexual assault allegations that have emerged against Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax when asked by The Daily Caller News Foundation Thursday.

When asked if the same standard should be applied to Fairfax, a Democrat, as it was applied to Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings, the five Democratic senators asked, who all opposed Kavanaugh’s confirmation due to the allegations, all dodged the question or acted like they had not heard about it, despite the fact it has been major national news for nearly a week."

What a bunch of useless, immoral, unethical, partisan hypocrites!

EXCLUSIVE: Senators Who Condemned Kavanaugh Refused To Denounce Fairfax

shockedkirk.jpg

There are MAJOR differences.

Ford made contemporaneous statements and Kavanaugh had numerous other similar allegations.

Neither is true of Fairfax

"A number of Democrats who called for further investigations into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh refused to answer questions about sexual assault allegations that have emerged against Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

Democratic senators who condemned Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct allegations refused to acknowledge the sexual assault allegations that have emerged against Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax when asked by The Daily Caller News Foundation Thursday.

When asked if the same standard should be applied to Fairfax, a Democrat, as it was applied to Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings, the five Democratic senators asked, who all opposed Kavanaugh’s confirmation due to the allegations, all dodged the question or acted like they had not heard about it, despite the fact it has been major national news for nearly a week."

Surperise surprise, the GOP which went so far as to publicly vilify Kavanaugh’s assault victim and order any FBI investigation into the violent crime shut down, refuse to defend Fairfax

Surperise surprise, the GOP which went so far as to publicly vilify Kavanaugh’s assault victim ....

1. There was no 'Kavanaugh Assault Victim' - 'Innocent until PROVEN guilty', remember? Ford, her lawyers, and the Democrats didn't prove shit!

2. 'VILIFY Kavanaugh's ACCUSER': 'Vilify' - so that's what snowflakes call pointing out the accuser did not know where she was, when it supposedly happened, who was there, and whose own witness says IT NEVER HAPPENED...

Bwuhahahaha....

And you want to excuse these 5 hypocrites for not believing a woman claiming to have been sexually assaulted / violated because they did not get their way in taking down Kavanaugh?

Dude, you're just as pathetic as they are.

Surperise surprise, the GOP which went so far as to publicly vilify Kavanaugh’s assault victim ....

1. There was no 'Kavanaugh Assault Victim' - 'Innocent until PROVEN guilty', remember? Ford, her lawyers, and the Democrats didn't prove shit!

2. 'VILIFY Kavanaugh's ACCUSER': 'Vilify' - so that's what snowflakes call pointing out the accuser did not know where she was, when it supposedly happened, who was there, and whose own witness says IT NEVER HAPPENED...

Bwuhahahaha....

And you want to excuse these 5 hypocrites for not believing a woman claiming to have been sexually assaulted / violated because they did not get their way in taking down Kavanaugh?

Dude, you're just as pathetic as they are.
You just supported my argument. Good job :laugh:

In your dreams, 'perv enabler'.

Hillary demanded 'every woman must be believed', even though she spent most of her life demonizing, intimidating, and silencing her husband's victims and Enabling his sexual crimes.

These 5 Democrats raced to declare Kavanaugh 'guilty until proven innocent' and to support his accuser, but when it is a Democrat the hypocrites 'circle the wagons'.

As I said, you are as pathetic as they are.

Hillary demanded 'every woman must be believed', even though she spent most of her life demonizing, intimidating, and silencing her husband's victims and Enabling his sexual crimes.

These 5 Democrats raced to declare Kavanaugh 'guilty until proven innocent' and to support his accuser, but when it is a Democrat the hypocrites 'circle the wagons'.

Why aren’t you demonizing the victim like you did with Blackout Brett? Why aren’t you sprinting to Fairfax’s defense, crying about due process? Why aren’t you insisting the administration block any investigation into the matter? Oops, hypocrite

Why aren’t you demonizing the victim like you did with Blackout Brett? Why aren’t you sprinting to Fairfax’s defense, crying about due process? Why aren’t you insisting the administration block any investigation into the matter? Oops, hypocrite

Well, for one, the victim in the Fairfax case has a better memory and can say when, where and whom....dumbass.

Why aren’t you demonizing the victim like you did with Blackout Brett?
So now you are making false accusations against me?

Bwuhahahah......that doesn't work with me. F* you, cockroach!

You can't read, or are you just stupid? Let me repeat myself ... once:

'VILIFY Kavanaugh's ACCUSER': 'Vilify' - so that's what snowflakes call pointing out the accuser did not know where she was, when it supposedly happened, who was there, and whose own witness says IT NEVER HAPPENED...

No one vilified Ford. If anything, Ford was also a VICTIM - made one by the pathetic Trump-hating scumbag Leftist Democrats who tried to USE her to completely destroy Kavanaugh.

Ford made contemporaneous statements and Kavanaugh had numerous other similar allegations.

all of which for kavanaugh turned out to be false as well with one even saying she did it for the attention.

tell the whole story here.

Guess that makes the both of you even....next fake outrage starts when?

Ford didn't know when, how, or where and all 5 of her witnesses said she was full of it.
Who are Tyson’s witnesses? Oops.
I could careless. I think innocence until proven guilty. Even if you're a democrat.
Should the administration give the FBI 3 days to investigate without letting them interview Fairfax or Tyson, and then shut the investigation down so Tyson can go on to run for higher office?

We were told by democrats that they believed Ford and she should be believed. I believe Fairfax's accuser because she should be believed. YOU set the standard.
BECAUSE she had made contemporaneous statements and there were other allegations

None of which is true in the Fairfax case

Forum List

Back