GB Packers Shareholder Wants to Know Why Green Bay Only Drafted Black Players

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Surely there are plenty of qualified white players out there.

Green Bay Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy has a monthly column on the team website where he answers questions from fans and shareholders. It generally appears to be softball questions like any fun events planned for the shareholders meeting and the Paul McCartney concert was awesome, but for some reason this month's edition also featured an absolutely wild letter from a shareholder named Marilyn. She does not waste time getting to her point. Via Packers.com:

A question from Marilyn, a longtime Packer fan and shareholder

Out of the 11 players drafted by the Packers in the 2022 NFL Draft none are white. I also looked at the first two rounds of 64 and found that only 11 players drafted by all the teams were white. When I Googled the question of how many white overall were drafted, Google wouldn't answer it. I wonder why. I sure hope we aren't going to have to hear all the whining about equity, justice and all the markings on hats and shoes and all else. I suggest the NFL is actually racist for always choosing and highlighting black players. I am sure that is why you chose Love for a QB when he never should have been chosen. I hope the Packers will play the National Anthem and fly the flag high with the planes going over as they always have. Anyone who doesn't respect and honor our flag and our military heroes does not belong on the Packer roster. So for the 2022-2023 season, let's just play football and leave all the politics and racism out of the stadium.

Maybe they were the best picks. This is no different than when the NAACP was criticizing the Minnesota Timberwolves for having so many white players.

Maybe they were the best picks. This is no different than when the NAACP was criticizing the Minnesota Timberwolves for having so many white players.
We need equity of outcome.

Why should white, latino and asian players be penalized because they don't score as well, practice as much, work as hard or have as much innate talent as the black players?

The SAT scores and GPAs should be waived in the name of diversity and social justice!

I don't understand why the NBA and NFL draft so many black people. :dunno:

Somebody should punch Marilyn in the c*nt.

Forum List

Back