Gaza war resumes (livestream)

The Daily mail is a rightwing British paper with a reputation for going over the top, it's in the business of propaganda and that's what this is, i saw yesterday the UN have asked the Israelis for evidence of rapes, so far no reply, by the way the Mail supported Hitler before the war and they quite liked Mosley and the British Union of Fascists.

You just wasted your time. And mine.

There must be some other place for you to indulge your twisted fetishes.

:itsok:

You just wasted your time. And mine.

There must be some other place for you to indulge your twisted fetishes.

:itsok:
I didn't waste my time i am educating you about how propaganda works, at the moment the Mail is busy defending that scumbag Bozo the clown Boris Johnson, there is an enquiry taking place and he is in front of it today, investigation into how his Government handled Covid, it was a disaster and he was in charge of the disaster as usual he tried bumbling his way out of it, below is the scum we are dealing with and they haven't changed since those days.

We can do nothing to check this movement [the Nazis], and I believe it would be a blunder for the British people to take up an attitude of hostility towards it." Starting in December 1931, Rothermere opened up talks with Oswald Mosley under which terms the Daily Mail would support his party.

I didn't waste my time i am educating you about how propaganda works, at the moment the Mail is busy defending that scumbag Bozo the clown Boris Johnson, there is an enquiry taking place and he is in front of it today, investigation into how his Government handled Covid, it was a disaster and he was in charge of the disaster as usual he tried bumbling his way out of it.

You have certainly educated us that you are a violent scumbag worthy of a helo ride.

I didn't waste my time i am educating you about how propaganda works, at the moment the Mail is busy defending that scumbag Bozo the clown Boris Johnson, there is an enquiry taking place and he is in front of it today, investigation into how his Government handled Covid, it was a disaster and he was in charge of the disaster as usual he tried bumbling his way out of it.

Things definitely went pear shaped since Boris was ousted.

Rishi, hanging on by a thread.

I will address it when you show me it actually happened, foreign nationals were killed at the festival i have never denied that, as for the other nonsense about beheaded and baked babies and rapes, i call bullshit, and the Israelis were probably responsible for quite a few of those deaths according to witnesses.
:fu: "woe to those who call good evil and evil good!"

So are you.
I am not the one destroying my Country, Bozo Johnson was not a politician he was a cult, and Sunak or Rashid Sanuke as Genocide Joe called him was not elected prime minister or that daft cow Lizz Blundrtruss before him, politics in the UK has become the same as America, a joke.

I know, the only thing worse than Putin is Hamas.
Putin is fighting fascism on his border and those Nato criminals, he has not made a target of hospitals and left babies to die in those hospitals, about one thousand seven hundred children have died in the Ukraine war in just short of two years, six thousand have been killed in two months in Gaza, the numbers speak for themselves.

Putin is fighting fascism on his border and those Nato criminals, he has not made a target of hospitals and left babies to die in those hospitals, about one thousand seven hundred children have died in the Ukraine war in just short of two years, six thousand have been killed in two months in Gaza, the numbers speak for themselves.

There hasn't been fascism on Russia's borders since the 1940s.

six thousand have been killed in two months in Gaza, the numbers speak for themselves.

Exactly. If the Israelis really wanted to commit genocide, they'd have killed
hundreds of thousands in two months.

Forum List

Back