Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging

Not really, usually terrorists are universally acknowledged as terrorists by any and all definitions. Al Queda are terrorist, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad are terrorists, and correctly labeled so by US state dept. who has very strict guidelines for this designation.

I sincerely appreciate the information. But like many others, I am looking at the BIG picture.
The little picture is that there are certain specific and meticulous criteria that are required for an organization to be considered terrorist by the US state dept.

Yet there are those that minimize the barbaric acts of terrorists by slogans such as "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". Calling the intentional targeting of women and children and innocent civilians in general, as evil and terrorist, IS THE BIG PICTURE.

correctly labeled so by US state dept. who has very strict guidelines for this designation.

Yes, the US State Department continuously, orally defined genocide, while the Rwandan Genocide was actually happening; and only after the slaughter (as I recall) did our government declare that a genocide had occurred.

And yes, (before someone mentions that Clinton was POTUS) Bill Clinton was in the WH. We had no financial incentive, as a nation, to intervene. American troops would have been walking into a meat grinder. It simply would have been the morally correct thing to do. I'll have to research-there may have been some members of the SOG secretly training the RPF; or maybe it happened, and the files haven't been declassified. It wouldn't surprise me.

The US gov't. will talk anything to death. No offense, but a definition of terrorism (by a group of attorneys) does not sway my opinion.

Last edited:
Ya gotta love euphemisms. What is "targeted killings" to one group, is "assassinations" to another. Terrorists to one country, are peacemakers to another.
Not really, usually terrorists are universally acknowledged as terrorists by any and all definitions. Al Queda are terrorist, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad are terrorists, and correctly labeled so by US state dept. who has very strict guidelines for this designation.

What, exactly, are those strict guidelines?

I am so disappointed with our government right now. I just read an article on Mondoweiss earlier today stating Kerry actually said in a speech Arab Israelis posed a demographic threat to Israel. We are speaking of Arab citizens of Israel that he is addressing.

We already have funded the Occupation to the tune of over 3 billion dollars a year. Are we going to be taking even a more active role in even more ethnic cleansing in Israel itself? 750, 000 in 1948 was not enough?

I am so disappointed with our government right now. I just read an article on Mondoweiss earlier today stating Kerry actually said in a speech Arab Israelis posed a demographic threat to Israel. We are speaking of Arab citizens of Israel that he is addressing.

We already have funded the Occupation to the tune of over 3 billion dollars a year. Are we going to be taking even a more active role in even more ethnic cleansing in Israel itself? 750, 000 in 1948 was not enough?

Yeah. 1948 was difficult for Arab squatters in Israeli lands. They were forced out of the way when Arab armies launched their first attempt at driving Israelis into the sea.

Yeah. 1948 was difficult for Arab squatters in Israeli lands. They were forced out of the way when Arab armies launched their first attempt at driving Israelis into the sea.

Of course that is not true but keep pimping it.

Your lack of knowledge regarding the displacement of Arab squatters by arab armies stems from either ignorance or denial.

Last edited:

Your lack of knowledge regarding the displacement of Arab squatters by arab armies stems from either ignorance or denial.

What you claim is not true. Look it up.

"Arab squatters in Israeli lands." If this land was so coveted, why was there such an influx of illegals after World War II? What was the legal term for squatters, in British Palestine; or are we defining it based on a religion's interpretation of scripture?

This is Kerrys statements today, actually I feel better after reading his actual words for myself. I do not see him making an issue of Arab Israelis, as the article in Mondoweiss seemed to claim he was doing.

But the concept of moving people, aimed at altering natural demographic developments is still troubling.

And this insistence that steps be taken to keep on insuring Israel is Jewish certainly has a chilling negative impact on nonJews in Israel.

Its like the US saying black Americans have rights to live here but we cannot let their numbers exceed certain levels, because we have to be a white nation.

The real problem is an insistence a land be Jewish is racist and a willingness to do whatever is necessary to keep it that way is racist and not democratic.

"Force cannot defeat or defuse the demographic timebomb. Israel’s current state of relative security and prosperity does not change the fact that today’s status quo will not be tomorrow’s or the future’s. The only way to secure Israel’s long-term future and security will be achieved through direct negotiations that separate Palestinians and Israelis, resolve the refugee situation, end all claims, and establish an independent, viable Palestinian state, and achieve recognition of Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people."

Read more:*Secretary Kerry on Middle East Peace Negotiations | IIP Digital

"Now, I want to come back to the peace process for a moment, because there is another existential threat to Israel that diplomacy can far better address than the use of force. And I am referring to the demographic dynamic that makes it impossible for Israel to preserve its future as a democratic, Jewish state without resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a two-state solution."

"Now, I want to come back to the peace process for a moment, because there is another existential threat to Israel that diplomacy can far better address than the use of force. And I am referring to the demographic dynamic that makes it impossible for Israel to preserve its future as a democratic, Jewish state without resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a two-state solution."

That demographic has been predicting the demise of Israel since the early 70s.
It isn't going to happen.

The problem with what Kerry is saying is a peace deal cannot fix this demographic problem. It simply cannot. He is living in a dream world. Hubris is clouding his judgment, the idea we are the most piwerful nation, we can control this is a fallacy.

Forum List

Back