gaza and germany … a comparison

now Nicaragua accuses Germany of genocide, because Germany supports Israel.

I think that AFTER World War II, some people did question the severe bombing of some German cities, such as Dresden.

MAYBE after this Gaza war comes to an end, someday some Israelis may question whether the Gaza incursion in hindsight made some mistakes.
Probably----that is the nature of Israeli society and jews in general. So far the UMMAH has determined that Oct 7 really did not happen but if it had it would be entirely justified for the glory of allah and his bbf madhamid. << that is the nature of DA UMMAH

I think that AFTER World War II, some people did question the severe bombing of some German cities, such as Dresden.

Which was done as a deliberate act of policy. The thinking behind it was to wear down the morale of the civilian population of Germany.

Which was done as a deliberate act of policy. The thinking behind it was to wear down the morale of the civilian population of Germany.
that's interesting---the islamic policy has been, for the past 1400 years, a deliberate program of wearing down the morale of non-muslim societies and even conquered populations. The program is the theme of Shariah.---but it seems to me that you have overstated the motivation of the Bombing of Berlin (and even Dresden) It seems to me that the entire motivation of those programs was---SURRENDER. At the risk of aggravating people----same with Hiroshima

that's interesting---the islamic policy has been, for the past 1400 years, a deliberate program of wearing down the morale of non-muslim societies and even conquered populations. The program is the theme of Shariah.---but it seems to me that you have overstated the motivation of the Bombing of Berlin (and even Dresden) It seems to me that the entire motivation of those programs was---SURRENDER. At the risk of aggravating people----same with Hiroshima

Some people try to make a moral equivalence between something like Dresden and Gaza.

Does anyone seriously believe the IDF would go in and deliberately target babies and children? The main objective being to get rid of Hamas, who imbed themselves amongst civilian populations
When even the….

UN report validates ‘clear and convincing’ allegations of Hamas sexual violence during its Oct. 7 invasion of Israel and afterward, including instances of rape.
This isn’t the sign of a freedom fighter, it’s the sign of a depraved animal.​

Some people try to make a moral equivalence between something like Dresden and Gaza.

Does anyone seriously believe the IDF would go in and deliberately target babies and children? The main objective being to get rid of Hamas, who imbed themselves amongst civilian populations
When even the….

UN report validates ‘clear and convincing’ allegations of Hamas sexual violence during its Oct. 7 invasion of Israel and afterward, including instances of rape.​

This isn’t the sign of a freedom fighter, it’s the sign of a depraved animal.​

uhm----I see the practical side---the bombing of Dresden as far as I know (I am no expert) WAS probably over the top---lots of stuff gets over the top in the heat of war---BUT the bombing of
Gaza is (sorry folks) JUSTIFIED by the complex of tunnels ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO THE TERRORIST
PROGRAM and having no benefit to the civilians
at all------and the fact that there is no way of GETTING TO THEM without bombing the buildings and people UNDER WHICH THE TUNNELS EXIST. The tunnel complex is a horror
that beats Auschwitz

Forum List

Back