Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

Not all white liberals and white conservatives are deceivers but of the two the white liberal is by far the most deceitful and hypocritical of the two which by default makes them the most dangerous. Malcolm X hit it perfectly on the head when he said this of those white liberals who use blacks:

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative.

Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor
; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Faith in Action | Malcolm X on White Liberals

Mr Bass thinks of those damn Clintons as the perfect example of deceitful white liberals, they exposed themselves during the primaries.
I've read Malcolm X and I share his sentiment to a certain extent. Liberals always seem more government as the answer to all societies problems. It has been proven wrong again and again, yet they still insist it therefore they are liars. More government gives them more power ove the People so X is dead on about that. Conservatives, however, see government more often as the problem and they therefore seek to reduce its size and scope. They want power over the government instead of over the People. In that way I believe Mr. X was wrong.

It was illegal not just talked about and the Name of the case that overtured it...wait...its classic

Virginia vs. Loving
They got that from the old testament where jews only married jews during the life of Moses, and they still mostly practice it today...well the orthodox anyways. Our family doesnt beleive in interracial marriage nor same sex marriage but it has nothing to do with being a racist, its more of interfamily traditonal code of ethics past down from generations of both our Norman and North American Indian ancestry i guess you can say we kept some things sacred...And if we have to travel thousands of miles to find like people we will do so to preserve our family lineage....

Last edited:
Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

:lol:
Thats because their animals dumb ass, your suppose to be up higher on the foodchain and know better, or has your brain not fully developed???, doh:cuckoo:
Liberalism is a mental disorder-Michael Savage

Last edited:
HA!

Way to whip out a Malcom X statement that was made BEFORE his eyes were open to what kind of snakes even his own black race could foster!

once again, the GHETTO strike back!

:lol:

Thats statement he made was dead on and if you read any of his speeches after this he said the same thing, white liberals like *YOU* have perfected the craft of being the friend of blacks, mainly to hide their own racism and also for politican gain, you'renot fooling anyone imbecile.

Animals also practice incest and cannibalism and eat their own feces.

Cannibalism is harmful to people, physically (in some cases) and psychologically. Incest is illegal because the gene pool suffers, thus potentially harmful to society. If the related persons are close enough, their offspring can be severely deformed. Incest is also illegal to keep the peace within the family. If incest were legal, the repercussions would be enormous. It's not the same with homosexuality.

And I don't believe there is any law against eating your own feces.

Dont homos put their privates in feces?

I don't know. Why don't you tell us?

Spin my ass, it's sons a bichin' truth, and you can't dispute it. So your sorry little retort is actually what I expect from you, a guy that sat around and had a circle jerk with his queer buddies, and a guy thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck his little daughter.

You're just as sick in the head as all the rest of the homos matts, I don't expect you to believe the truth.

One disruption and a threat. Big deal. Even if the APA was bullied into changing its position, there are many other reputable organizations that have concluded that it is okay to be gay. They have even concluded that there is no significant difference in children raised by gay couples when compared to children raised by straight couples.

(Irrelevant erroneous, personal attacks ignored)

Spin my ass, it's sons a bichin' truth, and you can't dispute it. So your sorry little retort is actually what I expect from you, a guy that sat around and had a circle jerk with his queer buddies, and a guy thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck his little daughter.

You're just as sick in the head as all the rest of the homos matts, I don't expect you to believe the truth.

By the way, your signature line is probably incorrect. When Obama becomes president and if you are a US citizen, then he will become your president – just as Bush was my president. Now, you can renounce your US citizenship and move to another country. I’d be happy to help you pack.

Nasty!!! just plain Nasty!!!!

No wonder homos carry all kinds of diseases and infections :eek:

Precisely, what disease do homosexuals carry exclusively? Is there a "Gay Disease," as you see it?

You're a pig. Describing people like you and the "Liberals are liars" mutt, as well as that WhiteLion idiot and that pitifully lame African American, is an impossible task. What the hell has caused you people to be so mean-spirited? Of course I'm not behaving in a very Christian-like manner by saying this, but please explain to me how you folks can consider yourselves Christians? Moral people?

If you think by preaching hate and intolerance you're going to heaven, then perhaps you ought think again.

I mean, I don't know. I'm not in the businesses of deciding who goes to heaven and who doesn't. But my understanding of the Bible does not bode well for you folks. Your contributions are the epitomy of hate and evil.

1 Corinthians 13:

1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

12. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.​

Last edited:
Here you go Macintosh. This is in the Bible concerning homos (sodomites).

Leviticus 20:13 KJV: (King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Last edited:
Leviticus 20:13 KJV: (King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Rather than cherry-pick that particular book of the Bible, why not read it in its entirety and weep at a few other "abominations."

Like Shogun alluded to, why don't you and all you other bigots picket Red Lobster?

Forum List

Back