Gay: don't ask, don't tell about HIV

How far will libs go to force people to tolerate their billshit?
I read somewhere the evil libs won't stop until all people who post constantly about gays/trans to suppress their own homosexual urges are stopped.

So it is all in your hands brother. Or sister.

You know by your reasoning that you are secretly a racist teabagger, right? :eusa_eh:

I know it's hard for you queers to believe but us normals don't have "urges" like yours.

Understand, no matter how much your talking heads promote your deathly practices, we'll always consider you little more than genetically flawed women.
popcorn.gif

Last edited:

It's just not good for you, Joe. Let go the fear.

Do you think it's a good idea to have sex with HIV positive people even if a condom is used?

Bareback ain't something that's ever coming back. I always asked a woman if she'd ever had sex with a negro or a switch-hitter. If she denied she had and her eyes floated, I shoved off. Sorority girls have all had sex they can't remember. Even seemingly devout Christian women may have had a sordid past. So stick with one you know wasn't a one-nighter....strange pussy ain't worth getting a dose of the bathhouse blues. :eusa_hand:

That hate isn't doing you any good, Joe.

Huh? :eusa_angel:

Do you think it's a good idea to have sex with HIV positive people even if a condom is used?

Bareback ain't something that's ever coming back. I always asked a woman if she'd ever had sex with a negro or a switch-hitter. If she denied she had and her eyes floated, I shoved off. Sorority girls have all had sex they can't remember. Even seemingly devout Christian women may have had a sordid past. So stick with one you know wasn't a one-nighter....strange pussy ain't worth getting a dose of the bathhouse blues. :eusa_hand:

You have to tolerate all the shitty things people do and don't judge! So what if someone has had every std? That's empowerment. I know plenty of 'conservative' women who use abortion as a method of birth control

Disgusting homosexuals should be put in camps where they'll eventually die off instead of infecting normal people with their filthy, selfish lifestyle.

Forum List

Back