Gavin Newsom: Hey, This Place Looks Like a Third World Country

Gov. Gavin Newsom has vowed to crack down on the thieves raiding California cargo trains in recent weeks, but he also made a stir with his remarks as he surveyed the scene in Los Angeles Thursday.

“I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on?” the govenor said. “It looked like a third world country, these images, the drone images that were on the nightly news.”

Governor Newsom was talking about the train robbery looking like something that would happen in a 3rd world country.

Gov. Gavin Newsom has vowed to crack down on the thieves raiding California cargo trains in recent weeks, but he also made a stir with his remarks as he surveyed the scene in Los Angeles Thursday.

“I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on?” the govenor said. “It looked like a third world country, these images, the drone images that were on the nightly news.”

Governor Newsom was talking about the train robbery looking like something that would happen in a 3rd world country.
And? Who’s responsible for criminals running around on the loose?
Not the guy who freed 90,000 violent felons the last 2 years and you get a ticket for running out of Best Buy with a TV and stereo.

Gavin is responsible for turning CA into the 3rd world scene.

That's the problem, Cali is full of Gavin Newsoms and Nancy Pelosis and that kind of creatures... full of sick leftists in other words.

To think that once upon a time California was such a nice place....it all seems like a dream now.
There are still a lot of nice areas in CA, mostly in rural areas that comprise the largest geographical part of the State. The fact that there was enough of a ground swell to mount a recall election tells volumes about how CA is rejecting the idiot.

There are still a lot of nice areas in CA, mostly in rural areas that comprise the largest geographical part of the State. The fact that there was enough of a ground swell to mount a recall election tells volumes about how CA is rejecting the idiot.

Well, at least that's something. :)

It's Trump's fault.... somehow
I remember my folks driving us along the US/Mexico border in TX and NM and looking across the river near Juarez. I saw cardboard and tin shacks and wondered aloud about how bad the conditions were. Little did I speculate in my wildest imaginings that we would see those exact same conditions in the US--brought on by the democrat political party in my own country.

Forum List

Back