Garland muslim assassin had gun courtesy of Obama

This is the firearm hobby thread, this is the wrong place to argue this out...

Wrong. The subject is about the Garland Muslim who died at Geller's cartoon contest. We're on track here.
So murder is a hobby of firearms, try again...
Topic is how he acquired his weapon

So we shouldn't question "why"? You see, in answering any question it is usually customary to cover why, when, how, where, what.......? Get it?

I've made my point already, Manonthestreet and the truth is the truth. I'm staying with it and you can do what you will. Have a pleasant afternoon.

You obviously didnt even look at the art did you. You do know muslims hate freedom of speech......you do know you start giving it away you will lose dont you. Of course she knew the consequences...which is why she had armed guards. I would bet everyone walking in knew there could be trouble. Why is that..........you take your cowardice and grovel to your master....he has a nice pretty mark for you to buy and sell

yet you say nothing about the stupid ATF's plan to use gun walking and then Fast and Furious as a failed strategic design, because they failed to keep up with the firearms, you are just interested in poking the dagger at one person...

Assailant in Garland, Texas, attack bought gun in 2010 under Fast and Furious operation Chicago Tribune

Wonder how many more are walking around?

You forgot the clip to your link.

In May, Soofi and his roommate, Elton Simpson, burst upon the site of a Garland cartoon convention that was offering a prize for the best depiction of the prophet Muhammad, something offensive to many Muslims. Dressed in body armor and armed with three pistols, three rifles and 1,500 rounds of ammunition, the pair wounded a security officer before they were killed by local police.

Did you ever think about the reasoning behind Pamela Geller putting on a cartoon contest and prize offer for the best depiction of Mohammad? Do you think that perhaps she knew she would be provoking Muslims to anger with such an event and that it could result in someone's death? I believe she did, Manonthestreet. It obviously didn't factor into her decision to go forward and hold it anyhow.

The man who you are speaking of was considered by his parents to have been normal before this happened. Something in him snapped. While I believe he was clearly in the wrong to take matters into his own hands - one cannot wonder if he would still be alive - raising a family of his own if not for Geller's cartoon contest. Was it worth it? What do you believe her motive was in holding that contest?

That is what God is looking at for all of us. What is the motive of our hearts for doing what we do?
And what does all that whining and apologetics have to do with the fact that our government illegally sold a weapon to someone that shouldn't have been allowed to buy one?

Assailant in Garland, Texas, attack bought gun in 2010 under Fast and Furious operation Chicago Tribune

In May, Soofi and his roommate, Elton Simpson, burst upon the site of a Garland cartoon convention that was offering a prize for the best depiction of the prophet Muhammad, something offensive to many Muslims. Dressed in body armor and armed with three pistols, three rifles and 1,500 rounds of ammunition, the pair wounded a security officer before they were killed by local police.

Did you ever think about the reasoning behind Pamela Geller putting on a cartoon contest and prize offer for the best depiction of Mohammad? Do you think that perhaps she knew she would be provoking Muslims to anger with such an event and that it could result in someone's death? I believe she did, Manonthestreet. It obviously didn't factor into her decision to go forward and hold it anyhow.

The man who you are speaking of was considered by his parents to have been normal before this happened. Something in him snapped. While I believe he was clearly in the wrong to take matters into his own hands - one cannot wonder if he would still be alive - raising a family of his own if not for Geller's cartoon contest. Was it worth it? What do you believe her motive was in holding that contest?

That is what God is looking at for all of us. What is the motive of our hearts for doing what we do?
And what does all that whining and apologetics have to do with the fact that our government illegally sold a weapon to someone that shouldn't have been allowed to buy one?

The Obama admin gun running operation is illegal - as is much of what they do. Not disputing that, Hortysir. What has it to do with it? Doubtful the gun would have been used had it not been for the cartoon contest. It was bad judgment on the part of Geller.

The Obama admin gun running operation is illegal - as is much of what they do. Not disputing that, Hortysir. What has it to do with it? Doubtful the gun would have been used had it not been for the cartoon contest. It was bad judgment on the part of Geller.
The gun shouldn't have been ever been able to be used.
It shouldn't have been sold/bought.
Nevermind Gellers state of mind at the time that he decided to use it.
It started with our ATF selling it

Wow....you need to have your moral compass completely replaced.......it doesn't matter if she knew some muslim killer was going to attack her contest, she has the right to hold it...this is America...for now.....

Is called Freedom........British hated it too.....guess they snapped eh

I know all about freedom, Manonthestreet. The question is what to do with it? You see, we have freedom to choose Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and we have freedom to reject Him as Lord and Savior. Both have consequences. One leads to eternal life - the other to eternal death.

Such is the truth about freedom. With it comes consequences. How we choose to use our freedom has consequences. Pamela Geller chose to do a foolish thing. To provoke people to anger who she could have otherwise won to Christ had she had her mind set on heaven rather than the world and what it offers her. The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the boastful pride of life.

That was Geller's focus.

I do not care what religion she is. It hasn't worked for her. Her using her freedom foolishly cost someone their life. There is no getting around that fact.

You are a nut...

Forum List

Back