Gabbard to sue clinton for defamation unless clinton

And the Russian trolls in St Petersburg ARE supporting Tulsi Gabbard's campaign, that part IS TRUE....

That does not mean Tulsi is supporting them!!

As I said when this rumor came out months ago on the Russian Trolls and bots supporting her campaign, DOES NOT MEAN she is a witting asset of theirs...

More than likely, she is an unwitting asset!

I dont think th ere is anything 'unwitting' about ending eternal wars.

We need to have declarations of war again, and set conditions for an exit strategy whenever we do declare war.

I knew two people personally that died in Iraq and one of my cousins lost his lower leg.

These wars are keeping a bunch of corporations neck deep in profit at the cost of the blood and limbs of our y ou ng men and women who are willing to serve.

This MUST end.

Gabbard must be a total idiot.
Gabbard's not the idiot.
Clinton said that if she ran third party she would be a Russian asset. True statement. She is soft on Russia. Whether she knows it or not, she would become an asset. The more votes she gets, the fewer democrats get

Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

Didn't expect Gabby, Miss tough combat military gal to be a snowflake??????

It has ZERO to do with 'snowflaking' and everything to do with SLANDER!

Hillary needs to learn she cant just go around telling lie after lie after lie about people she doesnt like.
Jim,

Hillary never used Gabbard's name and Hillary is most certainly allowed her own opinion,

I dont think Trump ever stated that another Democrat was a 'Russian asset' has he?

That is asserting treason, not plain old stupidity, incompetence or sickliness.

Hillary made it clear that she considers Tulsi a traitor and has presented zero evidence.

Hillary needs to correct that or pay Tulsi lots of cash and then be compelled by a court decision to take her words back.

I think Hillary sees Tulsi as a possible rival for the moderate Democrat base, a voter demographic I think Hillary wants to be the primary candidate for.
is she in govt? no. she's a private citizen. her words have no power to charge or arrest... or influence the DOJ, as Trump does....

Did Hillary say Gabbard was a WITTING ASSET or just an ASSET? Nothing slanderous was said.

And we have the 1st amendment specifically, so we in the citizenry with no power, can say whatever we want about our gvt and gvt officials with all the power.

Last edited:
And the Russian trolls in St Petersburg ARE supporting Tulsi Gabbard's campaign, that part IS TRUE....

That does not mean Tulsi is supporting them!!

As I said when this rumor came out months ago on the Russian Trolls and bots supporting her campaign, DOES NOT MEAN she is a witting asset of theirs...

More than likely, she is an unwitting asset!

I dont think th ere is anything 'unwitting' about ending eternal wars.

We need to have declarations of war again, and set conditions for an exit strategy whenever we do declare war.

I knew two people personally that died in Iraq and one of my cousins lost his lower leg.

These wars are keeping a bunch of corporations neck deep in profit at the cost of the blood and limbs of our y ou ng men and women who are willing to serve.

This MUST end.
I don't like all the wars either, my Husband is a Disabled Vet and my father served 22 years in the USAF, including Viet Nam.... war is very hard on the families/kids of all of these men and women serving that are left behind while they are at war, more than the average citizen recognizes... agree we need congress to do as the constitution clearly states, no going to war without 2/3's voting yes, in both houses of congress!

But that's not what is going on in the Ukraine, we ARE supporting the Ukrainians fighting a war against Russia's goal to begin the Soviet Union again, with the soviet Bloc countries, as they are doing with trying to take over the Ukraine. It's diplomacy at work!

Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

Hillary needs to learn she cant just go around telling lie after lie after lie about people she doesnt like.
Jim,

Hillary never used Gabbard's name and Hillary is most certainly allowed her own opinion,

I dont think Trump ever stated that another Democrat was a 'Russian asset' has he?

Hillary made it clear that she considers Tulsi a traitor and has presented zero evidence.

Hillary needs to correct that or pay Tulsi lots of cash and then be compelled by a court decision to take her words back.

I think Hillary sees Tulsi as a possible rival for the moderate Democrat base, a voter demographic I think Hillary wants to be the primary candidate for.
is she in govt? no. she's a private citizen. her words have no power to charge or arrest... or influence the DOJ, as Trump does....

Did Hillary say Gabbard was a WITTING ASSET or just an ASSET? Nothing slanderous was said.

And we have the 1st amendment specifically, so we in the citizenry with no power, can say whatever we want about our gvt and gvt officials with all the power.
Billary is just pretending to still be relevant. No one cares how often she trips anymore....

But I miss the tripping

Jim,

Billary is just pretending to still be relevant. No one cares how often she trips anymore....

But I miss the tripping

:lol::lol:

I can tell you miss her!!

Gabbard's not the idiot.
Clinton said that if she ran third party she would be a Russian asset. True statement. She is soft on Russia. Whether she knows it or not, she would become an asset. The more votes she gets, the fewer democrats get
I'm content with agreeing to disagree and not a Democrat. Slick Willy cured me of that. Hillary and Obama should have cured everyone else by now.
Tulsi rocks.

Gabbard's not the idiot.
I'm content with agreeing to disagree and not a Democrat. Slick Willy cured me of that. Hillary and Obama should have cured everyone else by now.
Tulsi rocks.

"Tulsi Rocks"?

Are you in St. Petersburg?

Jim,

But I miss the tripping

What's not to miss?

I also miss Bill celebrating Hillys great victory

Jim,

But I miss the tripping

What's not to miss?

Move On.

But I miss the tripping

What's not to miss?

Move On.

Why do I have to ignore cankles calling army majors Russian agents?

Lol

Take your lsd

But I miss the tripping

What's not to miss?

Move On.

Lol

Take your lsd

Whose "cankles"?

But I miss the tripping

What's not to miss?

Move On.

Lol

Take your lsd

Whose "cankles"?

Speak Out: HIllary Clinton's Cankles | Southeast Missourian newspaper, Cape Girardeau, MO

What's not to miss?

Move On.

Lol

Take your lsd

Whose "cankles"?

Speak Out: HIllary Clinton's Cankles | Southeast Missourian newspaper, Cape Girardeau, MO

Oh, it's an oxycontin man thing.

You should grow up.

What's not to miss?

Move On.

Lol

Take your lsd

Whose "cankles"?

You should grow up.

I am satisfied to have pleased you so much

You should grow up.

Is drug addicted fat man still deaf or just tone deaf?

You should grow up.

Look in a mirror and ask

You should grow up.

Say what whippersnapper

Forum List

Back