Gabbard to sue clinton for defamation unless clinton

This wouldn't be necessary if the Democrats had done what they should have done long ago. Hillary should have been told that she lost and now it was time to shut up. Every time she opens her mouth the odds of Trump winning again goes up.
Why? Has Trump ever shut up, about anyone? Seriously, y'all are Hipocrites to the nth degree!!!

This wouldn't be necessary if the Democrats had done what they should have done long ago. Hillary should have been told that she lost and now it was time to shut up. Every time she opens her mouth the odds of Trump winning again goes up.
Why? Has Trump ever shut up, about anyone? Seriously, y'all are Hipocrites to the nth degree!!!

I don't support Trump so I have no obligation to make excuses for him. I'm not the hypocrite here.

Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

Didn't expect Gabby, Miss tough combat military gal to be a snowflake??????

LOL, 1st Buttigueg whines about blacks being homophobic and now Gabby whines about Hillary calling her Russian spy...

Special Snowflaking? WHAAAAAA, she called me a bad name, without using my name!!!!

LOL, 1st Buttigueg whines about blacks being homophobic and now Gabby whines about Hillary calling her Russian spy...

Yep. Their 'coalition' of deviants and racists is falling apart. All they have left for a unifying Party platform is promoting violent ethnic cleansing via illegal aliens invasions and selling school children to faggots and pimps.

Going after someone for defaming you without evidence during a presidential campaign is the action of a snowflake?

What's all this snowflakery about Ukraine, then?

It has ZERO to do with 'snowflaking' and everything to do with SLANDER!

Hillary needs to learn she cant just go around telling lie after lie after lie about people she doesnt like.

Watch cliton apologize.
Hey, I liked her... but this is a little too whiney for me...

All the FALSE AND FAKE shinola said about the Clintons, and did they demand a retraction or apology?

I guess in this snowflake era of Trump, this is normal?? But it is my understanding, just about anything can be said about any politician and they can't sue you for it.... Gabby is a politician, and I had thought, tough as nails.... but....??????
Gabbard is a major in the Army, cliton called her a Russian agent. Since the military has not locked up Tulsi for treason cliton is facing a big lawsuit unless she grovels

Gotta love that Army major not taking shit from the trash

To these dopes, anyone that isn’t onboard with the Marxist Agenda is a “Russian agent”.

It’s quite ironic. The left has always worshipped Russia and the USSR for bringing Marxism to the world. We defeated communism and the USSR, but now Dems are the communist and they have managed to gain lots of power in the US and are seeking to destroy it.

Watch cliton apologize.

All the FALSE AND FAKE shinola said about the Clintons, and did they demand a retraction or apology?

I guess in this snowflake era of Trump, this is normal?? But it is my understanding, just about anything can be said about any politician and they can't sue you for it.... Gabby is a politician, and I had thought, tough as nails.... but....??????
Gabbard is a major in the Army, cliton called her a Russian agent. Since the military has not locked up Tulsi for treason cliton is facing a big lawsuit unless she grovels

To these dopes, anyone that isn’t onboard with the Marxist Agenda is a “Russian agent”.

It’s quite ironic. The left has always worshipped Russia and the USSR for bringing Marxism to the world. We defeated communism and the USSR, but now Dems are the communist and they have managed to gain lots of power in the US and are seeking to destroy it.

Lol! There is a cynical part of me that wants to frame the Russia collusion narrative like:

The left claims to want to bring down Trump because they believe our dangerous enemy, the Russians, helped him get elected. In reality, they want to bring down the Russians because they believe the Russians helped their dangerous enemy, Trump, get elected. They haven't been this mad at the Russians since they capitulated to Reagan and Thatcher back in the late '80s, kicked down the wall and let the band break up.

I don't like to accuse people of fitting worst-case-scenario profiles, and in reality I don't think many real life Democrats or liberals are/were USSR supporters, but I'd imagine that there's at least a few.

Watch cliton apologize.

Lol! There is a cynical part of me that wants to frame the Russia collusion narrative like:

The left claims to want to bring down Trump because they believe our dangerous enemy, the Russians, helped him get elected. In reality, they want to bring down the Russians because they believe the Russians helped their dangerous enemy, Trump, get elected. They haven't been this mad at the Russians since they capitulated to Reagan and Thatcher back in the late '80s, kicked down the wall and let the band break up.

I don't like to accuse people of fitting worst-case-scenario profiles, and in reality I don't think many real life Democrats or liberals are/were USSR supporters, but I'd imagine that there's at least a few.
Bloopy

Hillary Clinton is our national embarrassment. If I were the judge I'd probably hit her with an enormous judgement and then follow her to find out where she hid all that graft money from her Sec of State days. Gotcha

Hillary Clinton is our national embarrassment. If I were the judge I'd probably hit her with an enormous judgement and then follow her to find out where she hid all that graft money from her Sec of State days. Gotcha
Cant happen because corrupt politicians hire the judges in our kangaroo system

They're not at all original. They always steal from the right. Now they're trying to take over the term "snowflake"

Of course they steal....they cannot think for themselves so that's the only option for them.
SnowflakeDefinition.jpg

Hillary needs to learn she cant just go around telling lie after lie after lie about people she doesnt like.
Jim,

Hillary never used Gabbard's name and Hillary is most certainly allowed her own opinion,

UNLIKE the President who slanders and falsely claims things about citizens, using their names, and his govt presidential power to spread the rumors and lies....

Do you want the dozens of situations of where Trump has done MUCH WORSE than Hillary's comment using no name? Seriously...! get a grip on reality here!

Ya'll are the BIGGEST SNOWFLAKE CRYBABIES AROUND! Face reality!

And you defend every instance of Trump's wrath of slander, on every day citizens, by name, while slandering and libeling left and right, and up and down and inside out! All A-OK...eh?

Yes, snowflake....that's what you all are.... bwhaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Put your big pants on and stop the totally hypocritical whining.... save it for when it is deserved!

Gabbard's making a fortune off of this... and that is the consequences of people mouthing off like Hillary.

Last edited:
And the Russian trolls in St Petersburg ARE supporting Tulsi Gabbard's campaign, that part IS TRUE....

That does not mean Tulsi is supporting them!!

As I said when this rumor came out months ago on the Russian Trolls and bots supporting her campaign, DOES NOT MEAN she is a witting asset of theirs...

More than likely, she is an unwitting asset!

Hillary never used Gabbard's name and Hillary is most certainly allowed her own opinion,
Whether the old corrupt One specifically used Tulsi Gabbard's name or not there is no question who she was referring to .
Opinions are great when talking about coffee or best dog breeds. Not so much when you are slandering and defaming
members of Congress and presidential candidates with scurrilous lies.

Jim,

I dont think Trump ever stated that another Democrat was a 'Russian asset' has he?

That is asserting treason, not plain old stupidity, incompetence or sickliness.

Hillary made it clear that she considers Tulsi a traitor and has presented zero evidence.

Hillary needs to correct that or pay Tulsi lots of cash and then be compelled by a court decision to take her words back.

I think Hillary sees Tulsi as a possible rival for the moderate Democrat base, a voter demographic I think Hillary wants to be the primary candidate for.

Forum List

Back