GA Still Hiding Ballots

What are they hiding? A reasonable question no one wants to answer.

Are they really hiding ballots? The Republican officials, big supporters of Trump,
are hiding ballots. Wow!
Not in GA they aren't. Not the ones who ran the election. The State legislature is a different story and they have the right to see everything concerning any election.
The governor and the Secretary of State are in charge and if there are questions, be sure that, as ardent trump supporters, they would have jumped in with both feet. It's disgusting, already. Trump lost and he knows it, but he has his loyal stool
pidgins to exploit.
If they were ardent Trump supporters they would have exposed the obvious fraud, some on video. And the election would have been given to Trump. Supporters, no.
Maybe just honorable, yes?

What are they hiding? A reasonable question no one wants to answer.

Are they really hiding ballots? The Republican officials, big supporters of Trump,
are hiding ballots. Wow!

The delaying circus continues by Democrat officials with questionable ethics in the county known for voter fraud historically in the Peach State.

Did you read the article at all?

3 of the 4 representative are democrats.democrats have simple majority of the county government
You losers result to slander when losing, every time. It is an article written by who?

I posted the links to back up my claim, you just run off at the mouth.....
If your "links" had teeth, they would have been examined. Your mouth is getting in the way of your brains.

The link is from Wikipedia using the County website for the information.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Link away.

I accept your defeat.

:smoochEE:

1615581930503.png

Forum List

Back