GA: 24% (1/4th) of Absentee Ballots In 28 Ga Counties Do Not Have Chain of Custody Documentation

More Gateway Pundit............
Hey, Sore-ada, just man up and say you can't debunk what is being reported. Continuing to slander sources because you have NOTHING only continues to make you look lie the butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, Orange-Man-Bad snowflake.

:p

Gateway Pundit has to live with its reputation as a tabloid rag. Find another source.
GP sourced it's article, turbo-hack.

Gerogia.jpg

28 Ga Counties have not turned in mandatory Chain of Custody documentation...for 330,000 absentee ballots - 330,000 absentee ballots out of 600,000 total have no Chain of Custody documentation from drop boxes....

President Biden was certified as the winner of Ga's election by a margin of less than 12,000 votes....

despite 330,000 votes can not be verified as legal, legitimate votes due to no mandatory, legal Chain of Custody documentation....

As opposed to which "media" outlet?

Hey, Sore-ada, just man up and say you can't debunk what is being reported. Continuing to slander sources because you have NOTHING only continues to make you look lie the butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, Orange-Man-Bad snowflake.

Gateway Pundit has to live with its reputation as a tabloid rag. Find another source.
MSNBC?

MSNBC?

Trump's peons will come up with a new lie every few days now.. Wait and see.

28 Ga Counties have not turned in mandatory Chain of Custody documentation...for 330,000 absentee ballots - 330,000 absentee ballots out of 600,000 total have no Chain of Custody documentation from drop boxes....

President Biden was certified as the winner of Ga's election by a margin of less than 12,000 votes....

despite 330,000 votes can not be verified as legal, legitimate votes due to no mandatory, legal Chain of Custody documentation....

Facts suck, right?

MSNBC?

Trump's peons will come up with a new lie every few days now.. Wait and see.
And Biden's peons don't...

Oh come on.....we all know "ruby" had the ballots hidden under the table.

And btw where have I heard the 330,000 number before? Is that number that spiked up in the early morning hours or something else?
Ahhh...330,000 previous registered GA voters hadn't voted in atleast 5 years and were being debated to be kicked off the voter roles.
Wonder if all them "made" the absentee ballots this year conveniently voting biden.

Georgia voters were inspired to get rid of Trump.
Apparently not---otherwise the dems and chinese wouldnt have had to cheat.

LOLOL.. Lies upon lies.. Only works for little kids not adults.

Yes, you are built on a house of lies. So, you chinese, or just your garden variety idiot?

If the government thinks they have pulled off this election fraud undetected they are fucking nuts...we all know what happened....

Sure do, tRump got SCHLONGED!!!!
MAGA
There is more proof that he won than there is that he lost....you just aren't being told the truth....

Quick ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They are in immediate need of it!!!
MAGA

330,000 absentee ballots out of 600,000 total have no Chain of Custody documentation from drop boxes....
I agree that is just sad that (R) will go to this extreme to cheat.
They (R) tried but still failed.

So the elected Republicans are inept or corrupt. Either way. We have to elect Republicans to stop Republicans from letting the Democrats steal the election. Or something.

So the elected Republicans are inept or corrupt. Either way. We have to elect Republicans to stop Republicans from letting the Democrats steal the election. Or something.
Progs have been caught before. And they do not do things in their agendas in a small way.

If the government thinks they have pulled off this election fraud undetected they are fucking nuts...we all know what happened....

MAGA
There is more proof that he won than there is that he lost....you just aren't being told the truth....

Quick ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They are in immediate need of it!!!
MAGA
Notice how right I was about calling out Dominion and saying they are not serious in suing Rudy and Powell?...they were just threatening...Dominion knows the evidence would be brought out if they did sue....I was right about that and everything else so far so maybe you shouldn't dismiss my predictions so easily....

MAGA

MAGA
Notice how right I was about calling out Dominion and saying they are not serious in suing Rudy and Powell?...they were just threatening...Dominion knows the evidence would be brought out if they did sue....I was right about that and everything else so far so maybe you shouldn't dismiss my predictions so easily....

So they have been to court and the allegations have been proven? Is that what ewe are saying?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So they have been to court and the allegations have been proven? Is that what ewe are saying?
MAGA
There has yet to be a single evidentiary trial...none have been granted by any judge...I know you have been told this before why you seem to disregard it is very telling about you.....guess it doesn't fit into your little box of lies....the audits will show what took place...

How convenient 25% of the ballots have no chain of custody.

In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

... “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

LYING fuckin' demtrash filth. There NEVER WAS any chain of custody paperwork. THAT'S HOW THEY CHEATED.

Now have a full forensic audit Georgia, and throw some people in JAIL.

... “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

LYING fuckin' demtrash filth. There NEVER WAS any chain of custody paperwork. THAT'S HOW THEY CHEATED.

Now have a full forensic audit Georgia, and throw some people in JAIL.
How much you want to bet all those ballots with no chain of custody are Uncle Joe.

Forum List

Back