Funeral Director sees massive increase in deaths sense vaccines rolled out

The worst part of all of this is that we've become so polarized and trust-averse that the proof could be put in front of those who support the vaccines and they'd simply reject it out of hand. People are willfully blind now. It's kind of frightening.
This is why we need a national divorce. People this willfully blind are dangerous and I don't want to live in the same country with them.

IOW, the same people who are telling YOU erryting's aire? My guess is that you ignore the massive increase in deaths and adverse events reported to VAERS as well? I really have no idea what the truth is but I DO know that anytime DC is pushing something as desperately as they've pushed THIS stuff, I automatically doubt it.
It's as though half of the country have completely lost their critical faculties. Is it the TV? They are hypnotized into insensibility.

Yup. it's horrible.

And the sheeple still walk blindfolded towards the poison jab. :confused:
Got mine, including the booster. It's all good!
Nice new avatar shot for Christmas, skye.

The only difference between a Conspiracy Theory and the Truth is about 6 months.
Well "The Big Lie" has run its course.
It's been 13 months and you got zippo on that "So-Called Truth."

The Big Lie is in FACT just one Yuge Conspiracy Theory.
You sound so scientific saying that.
She never sounds scientific.

It's as though half of the country have completely lost their critical faculties. Is it the TV? They are hypnotized into insensibility.
I think the media 5th column had a huge responsibility for making things as polarized as they are today. The amount of shrieking hatred against Trump was unnatural. It was so far over the line that I really think mental illness is involved. I'm no saint but I've never hated anyone that much, even if I felt I was justified. Hell, I gave the Tan Messiah a chance to see what kind of leader he'd be when he was elected in 2008. I didn't reach the level of hate of him that I feel now until he was well into his second term. Dude is EVIL and I think he's in his third term right now.

I think the media 5th column had a huge responsibility for making things as polarized as they are today. The amount of shrieking hatred against Trump was unnatural. It was so far over the line that I really think mental illness is involved. I'm no saint but I've never hated anyone that much, even if I felt I was justified. Hell, I gave the Tan Messiah a chance to see what kind of leader he'd be when he was elected in 2008. I didn't reach the level of hate of him that I feel now until he was well into his second term. Dude is EVIL and I think he's in his third term right now.
Every word is bang spot on. Thank you.

Forum List

Back