FTC Recinds All Non-Compete Agreements

Yah, Biden is having an INCREDIBLY positive impact on the economy and workers rights.

Yooooo....JOE!!!!
yo-joe-flint.gif

Will unions still be allowed to have "non competes" or is this just for businesses?

Unions often fine members who take Non-Union or scab positions, even when they don't have any work to offer the members.

Biden continues to put the power into the hands of the worker. This is a good ruling for labor. Still leaves in place senior executive non-competes which is what they were designed for.

Biden continues to put the power into the hands of the worker. This is a good ruling for labor. Still leaves in place senior executive non-competes which is what they were designed for.
Never understood how they could force a low level cook or hairdresser to sign a noncompete

Never understood how they could force a low level cook or hairdresser to sign a noncompete
The power of Big Business and corporations combined w/the brainwashed citizens who've been primed to go for that type of hogwash.

No more!

Last edited:
What's the "cover up" exactly??
That virtually EVERY department of the government is extremely corrupt. Even those in charge of stopping corruption are actively engaged in corruption themselves.

I'm not positive, but I think non-solicitation contracts are still allowed. That is, you can't poach customers of the firm you just left.

And I think that's reasonable, if there's a time limit involved, not more than a few years.

Interesting.
Ok....
Here's a challenge....

Name a Government Department or agency not actively engaged in corruption including attacking opposing political proponents.

Let's see if you can find one.

Already we have DOJ, FBI, Treasury, SEC, IRS, Agriculture, Statistics, USDA, FDA and.....

I'm not positive, but I think non-solicitation contracts are still allowed. That is, you can't poach customers of the firm you just left.

And I think that's reasonable, if there's a time limit involved, not more than a few years.
Nope....those are the heart of Non-compete agreements. Those are gone.

Ok....
Here's a challenge....

Name a Government Department or agency not actively engaged in corruption including attacking opposing political proponents.

Already we have DOJ, FBI, Treasury, SEC, IRS, Agriculture, Statistics, USDA, FDA and.....
There's corrupt people, and we know for a fact that institutions like the police departments across the nation are RIFE w/corruption.

However, the great thing about America is that we're able to discover and ultimately ROOT out corruption when there's enough public outcry and WILL to do so.

Other than that, what are you suggesting?

Ok....
Here's a challenge....

How about this one...https://www.nass.usda.gov/

Or instead of not training people they could just pay a competitive wage....
Not possible. I can't pay you the employee, more than the customer is willing to pay me.

Doesn't matter what you think competitive wages are. I the employer, do not have a single dollar to pay the employee with, that doesn't come from the customer.

So if you want employees paid more, you are saying YOU want to pay more.
Do you want to pay more?

Does your actions as a consumer show you want employees paid more?

Because you can go to the high end restaurants and pay $25 for burger. Do you do that? Or do you go to McDonald's or some other cheaper place?

You can go to Whole Foods, and pay $1.50 lbs of potatoes, or go to Walmart and pay 50¢ per lbs of potatoes. And higher prices for all products. Do you do that? Or do you go to the cheaper stores?

How you actually live out as a consumer, tells us if you really believe employees should be paid more. Because the stores that pay their employees more, charge more. And if you don't go to those place, and instead go to the cheaper places, then YOU are the one that doesn't want employees paid competitive wages.

There's corrupt people, and we know for a fact that institutions like the police departments across the nation are RIFE w/corruption.

However, the great thing about America is that we're able to discover and ultimately ROOT out corruption when there's enough public outcry and WILL to do so.

Other than that, what are you suggesting?
The problem is they are not rife with corruption. Period. Not true. Thanks for stopping by.

Forum List

Back