From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Polock girls can do.

Remember Monica Lewinsky ??

You're an idiot.
If I am in idiot that makes ChrisL a complete retard who can only slobber and drool.

I/Q is relative and ChrisL 's is relatively low compared to everybody else.

Ha-ha... Now I believe in your age... At your place I could say something as "only your beauty, ChrisL, is making me idiot" :)))

American "men" all act like 12-year-old children.

Just because they have better cars to hook girls :)))

I don't need a car. I have my own car. ;)

You're an idiot.
If I am in idiot that makes ChrisL a complete retard who can only slobber and drool.

Ha-ha... Now I believe in your age... At your place I could say something as "only your beauty, ChrisL, is making me idiot" :)))

I'm on a way to visit you! :)

Bring some syrniki! :D

Well, it's obvious to me that Stratford57 is one; his relatively polished English & one-sided Putin support at every opportunity makes him a strong candidate for an FSB agent.

Stratford is a lady - I knew it from the start, but you confused me :)
And that's why you kept calling me "he" in each post you were talking about me (long time before PK1 started "confusing you")..
So, are you a he, or Putin's bitch?
:)
Are you really hate Putin just because he is natural?
I love naturally nice people, but Putin is a natural asshole. That's why i call him a Жopa.

Got to get to work & pay the bills ...

No! In addition to cocktail "Youth" it would be better to have a peace of processed cheese "Friendship"...

No! In addition to cocktail "Youth" it would be better to have a peace of processed cheese "Friendship"...

But I wanted cheesy Russian pancakes! :cry:

that walking mango is a vile creature who has zero morals & ethics, & who has knowingly & willingly surrounded itself with pure evil.

simple enough?
You are dripping with hatred. Be careful, it makes you ugly. :badgrin:

<pffft> the truth is always ugly. but i'll tell ya- i'd rather be dripping with hatred, than to be gushing with poor education. :eusa_whistle:

[ Women should start looking abroad for boyfriends and husbands. ;)

The best husbands are in Russia :)
So are the best wives.

Lots of guys order them through the mails and on the internet here.

Because that's the only way YOU could get a wife is to order one and pay for one! Lol!
Who needs or wants a wife?

But if you want one definitely get a Russian wife if you can.

Apparently this ad hom exchange tells me nothing other than she hates you Comrade Johnson and you hate her (Stratford57 ).
No, yiostheoy, I don’t hate him, he’s not that important.

You mentioned in your previous post you thought I was a pro-Ukrainian, not at all. I’m from Eastern Ukraine (historical Russia), which (if allowed!) would vote for reuniting with Russia and having Putin as a president with over 80% (as far as I know). While the people like Comrade take Russia and its President for granted, thousands of our people have been killed or thrown to prisons just for supporting that idea (Western world has been very carefully kept unaware about that). Over hundred “separatists” have been burnt alive in Odessa. 4 Russian journalists have been killed by Kiev troops in 2014 when Poroshenko started the all out war against Donbass after it voted for separation from Ukraine. That’s just a long story short.

I’m on USMB since Western Media started spreading lies about Ukrainian coup in 2014 and alleged “Russian invasion of Ukraine” because I was able to present alternative news to those from Western World who wanted to know the truth. ( BTW, my gender has nothing to do with my intentions on this forum.)

That’s why I can’t stand somebody like Comrade, who says he’s Russian but at the same time sounds to me like a traitor, who doesn’t see anything wrong with so called movement “Russia without Putin”. The point is that at the moment there may be NO Russia without Putin: Globalists can’t wait and are doing their best to make it happen.

Am I right or wrong about Comrade’s real intentions? I guess, time will show, however you guys verify him before trusting. Here I’m posting just one of his quotes, which helped me to make my mind up about him:

Next year Russia is making her choice again (has a presidential election), so it’s time for those whose program is “Russia without Putin” to get really active.
And what's wrong with it? Does everybody support Poroshenko in your country?

There is a concept of “Russian World” (Russky Mir), it means all the Russians in Russia and abroad. Never heard about it, Comrade?

Yeah, Nazi bullshit.

There is enough anti-Russian propaganda in the world, it’s embarrassing that a Russian joins a forum to help it.

Spectator:
It has been open season on all things Russian for a while now. Their athletes cheat and get banned from sporting events. Whereas ours take performance-enhancing drugs solely to combat their crippling asthma attacks which might otherwise prevent them from winning the Tour de France. The US accuses Putin of conducting cyberwarfare to influence the presidential election..
Stop this stupid sabre-rattling against Russia

And one more thing I’d like to mention: I should have listened to Mark Twain’s advice before arguing with Comrade:

upload_2017-3-24_13-22-8.png

Last edited:

Ok, only for you, only because you want them! :)

Apparently this ad hom exchange tells me nothing other than she hates you Comrade Johnson and you hate her (Stratford57 ).
No, yiostheoy, I don’t hate him, he’s not that important.

You mentioned in your previous post you thought I was a pro-Ukrainian, not at all. I’m from Eastern Ukraine (historical Russia), which (if allowed!) would vote for reuniting with Russia and having Putin as a president with over 80% (as far as I know). While the people like Comrade take Russia and its President for granted, thousands of our people have been killed or thrown to prisons just for supporting that idea (Western world has been very carefully kept unaware about that). Over hundred “separatists” have been burnt alive in Odessa. 4 Russian journalists have been killed by Kiev troops in 2014 when Poroshenko started the all out war against Donbass after it voted for separation from Ukraine. That’s just a long story short.

I’m on USMB since Western Media started spreading lies about Ukrainian coup in 2014 and alleged “Russian invasion of Ukraine” because I was able to present alternative news to those from Western World who wanted to know the truth. ( BTW, my gender has nothing to do with my intentions on this forum.)

That’s why I can’t stand somebody like Comrade, who says he’s Russian but at the same time sounds to me like a traitor, who doesn’t see anything wrong with so called movement “Russia without Putin”. The point is that there may be NO Russia without Putin: Globalists can’t wait and are doing their best to make it happen.

Am I right or wrong about Comrade’s real intentions? I guess, time will show, however you guys verify him before trusting. Here I’m posting just one of his quotes, which helped me to make my mind up about him:

Next year Russia is making her choice again (has a presidential election), so it’s time for those whose program is “Russia without Putin” to get really active.
And what's wrong with it? Does everybody support Poroshenko in your country?

There is a concept of “Russian World” (Russky Mir), it means all the Russians in Russia and abroad. Never heard about it, Comrade?

Yeah, Nazi bullshit.

There is enough anti-Russian propaganda in the world, it’s embarrassing that a Russian joins a forum to help it.

Spectator:
It has been open season on all things Russian for a while now. Their athletes cheat and get banned from sporting events. Whereas ours take performance-enhancing drugs solely to combat their crippling asthma attacks which might otherwise prevent them from winning the Tour de France. The US accuses Putin of conducting cyberwarfare to influence the presidential election..

And one more thing I’d like to mention: I should have listened to Mark Twain’s advice before arguing with Comrade:

View attachment 118391
Ok thanks.

I agree that East Ukraine and Russia should reunite.

I hope Trump agrees too.

Trump will probably wage war against N.Korea and China and he will need Putin's concurrence.

Putin will want something in exchange.

Trump is a deal maker.

... i'd rather be dripping with hatred, than to be gushing with poor education. :eusa_whistle:
Hate is really only good for one thing -- if you must kill.

Because in order to kill you must first hate.

I keep my hate list short.

Right now nobody is on it. It is a tabula rasa at the moment.

that walking mango is a vile creature who has zero morals & ethics, & who has knowingly & willingly surrounded itself with pure evil.

simple enough?

<pffft> the truth is always ugly. but i'll tell ya- i'd rather be dripping with hatred, than to be gushing with poor education. :eusa_whistle:
Definition of ugly
uglier

;
ugliest
  1. 1 : frightful, dire

2. 2a : offensive to the sight : hideousb : offensive or unpleasant to any sense

3. 3 : morally offensive or objectionable corruption—the ugliest stain of all

4. 4a : likely to cause inconvenience or discomfort the ugly truthb : surly, quarrelsome an ugly disposition
uglily
play \ˈə-glə-lē\ adverb
Definition of UGLY

Ok, only for you, only because you want them! :)

I would definitely try them. I love pancakes and cheese! What's not to like? :)

simple enough?

Definition of ugly
uglier

;
ugliest
  1. 1 : frightful, dire

2. 2a : offensive to the sight : hideousb : offensive or unpleasant to any sense

3. 3 : morally offensive or objectionable corruption—the ugliest stain of all

4. 4a : likely to cause inconvenience or discomfort the ugly truthb : surly, quarrelsome an ugly disposition
uglily
play \ˈə-glə-lē\ adverb
Definition of UGLY

pffft

Top Definition
1.An expression of a lack of interest in another persons comment
2.Used to look down upon another

pffft
The sound you make when someone says something really stupid.

PFFFT!

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back