From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you offend my friend ChrisL, you'll be sorry for this very soon. It's not advisable to have a Russian as an enemy :)
Don't you Comrade Johnson have a bunch of girls in Moscow from Poland and Ukraine whom you can pick up as hookers anytime you want?

So why would you want ChrisL then ??

You have nothing in common.

She is no journalist and can hardly speak the English language or any other language properly.

If you offend my friend ChrisL, you'll be sorry for this very soon. It's not advisable to have a Russian as an enemy :)
Don't you Comrade Johnson have a bunch of girls in Moscow from Poland and Ukraine whom you can pick up as hookers anytime you want?

So why would you want ChrisL then ??

Are you crazy or something? You must be crazy. This is a political message board. If you are looking for "dates" then you are at the wrong place. Nobody here is interested in dating you (especially not you - yuck! Gross!)

This thread is probably going to be closed any time now! :D
That's what Polock girls can do.

Remember Monica Lewinsky ??

You're an idiot.
If I am in idiot that makes ChrisL a complete retard who can only slobber and drool.

I/Q is relative and ChrisL 's is relatively low compared to everybody else.

Ha-ha... Now I believe in your age... At your place I could say something as "only your beauty, ChrisL, is making me idiot" :)))

Here you can buy vodka either as 40% or 50% alcohol strength.

The best is Smirnoff -- it is most powerful.

But if you want a really really powerful drink you must buy "moonshine" which is only legal in certain states:

Everclear (alcohol) - Wikipedia

You're an idiot.
If I am in idiot that makes ChrisL a complete retard who can only slobber and drool.

Ha-ha... Now I believe in your age... At your place I could say something as "only your beauty, ChrisL, is making me idiot" :)))

That's because Russian men know how to talk to and seduce a lady! ;) American men are . . . well, you can see for yourself.

You're an idiot.

American "men" all act like 12-year-old children.

They are Russian politicians; formerly an economist or lawyer who oppose Putin.
OK, let's check you :) Who are those guys:
Chuobais
Nifsoroff
Metrofanov

I changed the spelling a bit, so that it was not possible just to look in the Net :)
Anatoly Chubais is a Russian economist & businessman who helped Yeltsin to privatize industries after USSR dissolved in 1991
I am not yet familiar with the others.

You're an idiot.

American "men" all act like 12-year-old children.

Just because they have better cars to hook girls :)))

They are Russian politicians; formerly an economist or lawyer who oppose Putin.
OK, let's check you :) Who are those guys:
Chuobais
Nifsoroff
Metrofanov

I changed the spelling a bit, so that it was not possible just to look in the Net :)
Anatoly Chubais is a Russian economist & businessman who helped Yeltsin to privatize industries after USSR dissolved in 1991
I am not yet familiar with the others.

Now "Chubais" is a typical name for a nasty red thievish cats in Russla...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back