"From cotton to Congress" to the White House...GOP megadonors flock to Tim Scott, building 2024 buzz

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
say the folks who are happy as pie with Omar, Tlaib, Beetlejuice Lightfoot, hank Johnson, Maxine Waters...LOLOLOOLOL

he's the Republican Obama

yeah, but the Trump acolytes are still favored.

It's a little funny. Biden's trying to tack to the middle without losing the progressives. And the gop mega donors and mcConnell are trying for the middle.

No thanks. Trump and then DeSantis...after that I don't really have anyone I can support right now.
Not gonna happen. Trump is done (he'll be lucky not to be in prison) and DeSantis is cooking his own goose as we speak. Same goes for Greg Abbott and Kristi Noem. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Lindsey Graham have all been made cucks by Trump. There will be no respect given to any one of them. That leaves outsiders. If Republicans are smart, they'll back people who can win (who are not supported by Trump). Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Ben Sasse, and my dark horse pick (who was recently in New Hampshire..what coinky-dink), Dan Crenshaw. It's going to be one of these people.

Not gonna happen. Trump is done (he'll be lucky not to be in prison) and DeSantis is cooking his own goose as we speak. Same goes for Greg Abbott and Kristi Noem. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Lindsey Graham have all been made cucks by Trump. There will be no respect given to any one of them. That leaves outsiders. If Republicans are smart, they'll back people who can win (who are not supported by Trump). Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Ben Sasse, and my dark horse pick (who was recently in New Hampshire..what coinky-dink), Dan Crenshaw. It's going to be one of these people.
Only months ago 74 million Americans voted for Trump. We know that scares the crap out of Dems :auiqs.jpg:

It's a little funny. Biden's trying to tack to the middle without losing the progressives. And the gop mega donors and mcConnell are trying for the middle.

open borders are tacking to the middle?
releasing covid infected illegals is tacking to the middle?
mandating experimental vaccines is tacking to the middle?
a trillion dollar infrastructure that includes things NOT infrastructure is tacking to middle?
Closing pipelines and 1000s lose jobs is tacking to the middle?
Ruining small business owners is tacking to the middle?
Bankrupting small landlords is TAcking to the middle??
Disarmingplans for americans is tacking to the middle?
Allowing transgenders in women's sports is tacking to the middle?

What alternate universe are you living in?

Last edited:
He will be their token. Don't pretend the GOP is the party of the Big Tent. Nor, that the black voters will understand and not support Scott simply because of the color of his skin.
It's always the same stuff. Idiot boomers putting their false hope in the 'black man of the minute'.

he's got the look, he's got the charisma, he's extremely good-looking...just like South Carolina!

Forum List

Back