Freedom Flotilla 3 sails to Gaza

"Five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back.." So they were jumping on you backwards?
Why were these peaceful humanitarians carrying knives, clubs, and rifles in their boat? Did you ever see the video of what actually happened? It would be comic, if it weren't so tragic.

Oh, those activists were legally repelling boarders as the ship was in international waters at the time of the attack.

The vessel was suspected of carrying illegal weapons to a terrorist group so they were borded legally. As soon as the activists resisted they were in breach of maritime law
Everybody, including Israel, knew that there were no weapons. You are just parroting another one of Israel's loooooong list of lies.

Start @ 5:20

Do you know what they found, rotten food and dangerous out of date medicines. So much for humanitarian aid

What's with the deflection?

Does addressing the post bother you?

Would you just stop it, one more time you make that disgusting accusation and you go in the book. Chill out man, don't you see you're coming off as deranged?

As if I am scared of some jumped up NAZI JEW HATER and his book, do your worst freddy boy

Why were these peaceful humanitarians carrying knives, clubs, and rifles in their boat? Did you ever see the video of what actually happened? It would be comic, if it weren't so tragic.

Oh, those activists were legally repelling boarders as the ship was in international waters at the time of the attack.

The vessel was suspected of carrying illegal weapons to a terrorist group so they were borded legally. As soon as the activists resisted they were in breach of maritime law
Everybody, including Israel, knew that there were no weapons. You are just parroting another one of Israel's loooooong list of lies.

Do you know what they found, rotten food and dangerous out of date medicines. So much for humanitarian aid

What deflection and it addressed the post as it showed the alleged humanitarian aid was just a cover for a blockade busting run. Why do you think that this latest endeavour will be any different, and will the world stand by when Turkey sends warships to protect the flotilla

What deflection and it addressed the post as it showed the alleged humanitarian aid was just a cover for a blockade busting run. Why do you think that this latest endeavour will be any different, and will the world stand by when Turkey sends warships to protect the flotilla

The post was about suspected weapons. You deflected from that topic.

This gives Israel the perfect opportunity to shoot itself in the foot again.

You mean like the planned propaganda operation by the Mavi Marmara where they purposely refused to follow orders, knowing full well that there is a naval blockade, in order to instigate a response from Israel for obvious propaganda purposes.

They knew they would get boarded and they knew that they would get attacked when they started beating on the Naval Seals.

I know that even Palestinian propagandists like yourself know that it was a well planned propaganda/media attention operation used to vilify Israel.

Y
I hope that the Israelis manage to film everything and once again, as in the case of the Gaza war, can show how humane they are, even when provoked.

Can you imagine someone trying this in Russia or China or Iran?

LOL
Yes, they "humanely" shot 5 people in the head...

Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range World news The Guardian

Oh, shut up . As usual, you pro Palestinians only tell half the story. The whole thing was planned. It was a propaganda operation. They knew there was a naval blockade and that they would get boarded if they broke it. They knew they would get attacked once they started beating on the soldiers.
At first, the soldiers came down with paintball guns, but then resorted to lethal force once the single IQ Turks started hitting and stabbing them.

Israel is the only country in the world for doing exactly what any other country in the world would do. Go try and break a naval blockade somewhere else and see what happens. Your ship will get sunk.

When some Jihadist from Turkey jumps on You not to kill but to be "mortified" using anyway possible,
no matter if You're a soldier or a priest- YOU TAKE THAT GUN AND
KILL THE ONE WHO GOES TO KILL YOU FIRST... don't be naive there people with no hope,
education or support who look for RESPECT.

"Five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back.." So they were jumping on you backwards?

Being a Palestinian propagandist, you know a lot about Palestinian lies.

BTW, what do weapons have to do with it? They tried to break a naval blockade.

You mean like the planned propaganda operation by the Mavi Marmara where they purposely refused to follow orders, knowing full well that there is a naval blockade, in order to instigate a response from Israel for obvious propaganda purposes.

They knew they would get boarded and they knew that they would get attacked when they started beating on the Naval Seals.

I know that even Palestinian propagandists like yourself know that it was a well planned propaganda/media attention operation used to vilify Israel.

Indeed, it is a brilliant plan. It placed Israel in a lose/lose position. If they let the boats through they would lose. If they attacked the boats they would lose.

Perfect.:clap::clap::clap:

Indeed, it is a brilliant plan. It placed Israel in a lose/lose position. If they let the boats through they would lose. If they attacked the boats they would lose.

They got 9 of themselves killed and no IDF soldiers got killed. Ya, some victory :rolleyes:

Funny thing is al they had to do was cooperate, and all of this would have been avoided. But Palestinians and their single IQ supporters are known for their propaganda media stunts.

Israel is the only country in the world for doing exactly what any other country in the world would do. Go try and break a naval blockade somewhere else and see what happens. Your ship will get sunk.

(toastman's post modified, I assume this what he meant, if not it is what I mean) Israel is the only country in the world being criticized . . .[sic]

And yeah, it was nothing but a publicity stunt. As toastman says, "Go and try and " do this to Mexico, China, Iran, China, Russia, England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, the US, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and ANY other country with ocean access and tell me how that will work out for you. What a bunch of idiots!

Oh yeah, parting shot. Osama what's his name said that on Freedom Flotilla One, there were (according to the video posted by PFTinmore in the OP of this thread) 700 cameras on those ships. Hmmm, hard to believe. I guess perhaps almost every single person had a camera? Check it:

Gaza Freedom Flotilla - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Counts 668 people on the boats it has passenger counts for. And Osama what's his name says that all of the pictures have not been seen or released????? Come fucking on!!!! These days with youtube and photobucket and every other sort of way to put your pics out there????

:bsflag:

If, if, if. Israel isn't going to let the boats through and they're not going to attack the ship. They will however board the ship and as a precaution will utilize their snipers if the boarding party is attacked. What they should do is run over it with an aircraft carrier.

(toastman's post modified, I assume this what he meant, if not it is what I mean) Israel is the only country in the world being criticized . . .[sic]

And yeah, it was nothing but a publicity stunt. As toastman says, "Go and try and " do this to Mexico, China, Iran, China, Russia, England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, the US, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and ANY other country with ocean access and tell me how that will work out for you. What a bunch of idiots!

Oh yeah, parting shot. Osama what's his name said that on Freedom Flotilla One, there were (according to the video posted by PFTinmore in the OP of this thread) 700 cameras on those ships. Hmmm, hard to believe. I guess perhaps almost every single person had a camera? Check it:

Counts 668 people on the boats it has passenger counts for. And Osama what's his name says that all of the pictures have not been seen or released????? Come fucking on!!!! These days with youtube and photobucket and every other sort of way to put your pics out there????

Israel stole all cameras, cell phones, and computers. They don't want anything to leak out that would counter their bullshit.

Israel stole all cameras, cell phones, and computers. They don't want anything to leak out that would counter their bullshit.
:Boom2::banana::banana2:

Why should they be scared of the Turkish bullshit being exposed?

Turkish? Go back to sleep.

There were people from 35 different countries on the flotilla.

Turkish? Go back to sleep.

There were people from 35 different countries on the flotilla.

Who gives a shit? They are all a bunch of single IQ morons trying to get media attention. The dumb asses get themselves killed. And of course they claimed it was some sort of victory.

I would love to see these idiots try to break a naval blockade in any other country, or drive into territorial waters of another country without following orders.

Forum List

Back