Freedom Convoy: Ottawa residents 'prisoners in own homes'

What could those twuckers have been thinking as they travelled hundreds, if not thousands of miles to get to Ottawa?
Surely they understood that their cause had been defused on the fact that 90% of cross border twuchers were vaccinated and that Canada's mandate was redundant due to US mandate being in place?
And now when asked what they're doing in Ottawa, no two can come up with the same answer! Some say they want to be 'free' but they don't know what particular 'free' they're missing. Canada's already one of the freest countries in the world!

Those twuckers obviously didn't have their 'ears on' and didn't have their brains on either!

On a positive note, they can get their 'airhorns' on and that makes them appear larger than life.

Some vaccinated people still become infected.
Vaccinated individuals suffer far less severely than those who don't heed Trump's advice and still refuse to be vaccinated.
So when did it become the government's responsibility to protect you from the common cold. If what you say is true and the vaxxed are just stricken with a cold. There is no danger of them overwhelming the medical community because they are not severely affected. The governments pretzel logic is not holding up to scrutiny. As for you not having the time or patience to go into further detail, I think you are at a loss for a logical explanation and you are extremely uncomfortable when the criticism comes north of the 49th parallel. Sucks to be you duck, because here it is.

Canada's already one of the freest countries in the world!
In your rush to pass judgement on the rest of the world over the past two years, you apparently haven't kept abreast of the news in your own country. Mandates, lockdowns, denial of freedom of association, forced vax, incarceration of people for practicing religion--yeah, that is NOT freedom, duck. Please keep up.

Honkalypse.jpg

If this is true ^^ and the vax is effective then there is no need for quarantines and masks. Ten percent of ~40M is only 4M in the second largest, geographically, nation in the world. This is a government control overreach in the extreme. Time to run Trudeau out of Canada.
PLus the Guys a Liar and big New World Order toadie.
Working hand-over-Fist with Guys who Satanically believe
in Massive Depopulation.Klaus Schwab is his name.And his
game is to thru any means necessary adopt a plan to
rid the world of too many Humans for his Diabolical
Luciferian domination.The F-Head german may be worse
than a Hitler.He runs The World Economic Forum or
Davos and is a key member of the Bilderberg Group.
A group of very wealthy and powerful people who
meet in secret to adopt measures to Transform the
World as to How they View it.
That is where this Short Prick Trudeau gets his
notions.His belligerent Nefarious gumption.

Kind of discerning when you are faced with the possibility of the government handing out your tax dollars indiscriminately, eh, duck?
You could possibly mean 'concerning' instead of 'discerning' my little friend.

I'm a taxpayer who is on the losing side of the socially responsible proposition, in that I gladly pay taxes to benefit my fellow Canadians, more than I receive the benefits.

I couldn't imagine for a minute not subscribing to the system! My taxes are a pittance compared to my wealth and resultance freedom and happiness! While my tax dollars go to a very good cause.
Hence Canada's very high quality of life and our freedom that's rated as one of the highest in the world, if not the very highest. I believe that America is rated as 54th. in the world on 'freedom'.

The lesson to learn little buddy is that we pay a small amount of our money now, to benefit hugely sometime later. And it's working marvellously well!

But what mandates? Nobody seems to know now that they're reached Ottawa? The vaccine mandate for truckers crossing the border is redundant and N.A. because of US mandate already in place.

This diesel guzzling thing could be possibly making a point against 'climate change' if anything. It's added huge amounts of diesel stench to the air.

But what mandates? Nobody seems to know now that they're reached Ottawa? The vaccine mandate for truckers crossing the border is redundant and N.A. because of US mandate already in place.

This diesel guzzling thing could be possibly making a point against 'climate change' if anything. It's added huge amounts of diesel stench to the air.
That is why they have said FUCK YOU........AND IT'S COMING TO Washington next................good.

That is why they have said FUCK YOU........AND IT'S COMING TO Washington next................good.
The truckers are saying f--k you?
They have no cause to promote in Ottawa because they've been defused and they're milling around waving Canadian flags and confused on the reason why.

Better to get some warm blankets out to the few that torture themselves staying!

Plus the Truckers were NOT Vandalizing the Canadian
Memorial.They were cleaning it.Chalk it up to what
The scumbag MSM and AP and Unfree Press propagate.
Like World class Schmo ... Morning Joe calling it a
CULT.Did that Robot-Headed, beadie-eye'd creep dare
call BLM a CULT.

Hence Canada's very high quality of life and our freedom that's rated as one of the highest in the world,
By who? Linkie? I know you avoid those like the plague.
I believe that America is rated as 54th. in the world on 'freedom'.
Sure, that's it. That is why more people try to enter this country than any other nation in the world. You just aren't very good at critical thinking but you'll follow pretzel logic anywhere.
we pay a small amount of our money now, to benefit hugely sometime later. And it's working marvellously well!
I don't know what you pay for property tax, but I do know that between provincial and GST you pay 30% for purchases. Also, Canadian household debt to income has risen to 177.3% Canada Q3 household debt-to-income ratio rises to 177.3% How's that working for you duck? LMAO

Forum List

Back