Free the Aboriginal people

Why not? It's their land.
Don´t you have any respect for the immigrants? What about the immigrants? Yeah, what about them?
Pure nationalism and racism! I only hear Aborigines, Aborigines, Aborigines. I am really fed up with that shit!

:biggrin:
I'm fine with curry munchers and chinks.

Keep the damn Curry!
bah humbug.
However, sweety, you've come into your own. ah warm sun. ah ah. warm morning.

Don´t you have any respect for the immigrants? What about the immigrants? Yeah, what about them?
Pure nationalism and racism! I only hear Aborigines, Aborigines, Aborigines. I am really fed up with that shit!

Keep the damn Curry!
bah humbug.

Love I have been my own for awhile but drunk the time I wrote that awfully worded rant a few nights back... ( I don't blame the booze but let me shine baby shine! )

Keep the damn Curry!
bah humbug.

Love I have been my own for awhile but drunk the time I wrote that awfully worded rant a few nights back... ( I don't blame the booze but let me shine baby shine! )

Hoho, I'd say they'd have banned firearms (and Hunting parties) a while back if they'd had sovereignty.

Forum List

Back