Free Health Clinics For the Uninsured

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

They are all over the country. I used to audit them for San Diego County.
I got treated at one once and the care was very good.If you click the link, you can find one near your home.

Thank you for the information, and of course you're right.

But the quest for Socialized Medicine has nothing to do with providing care for the indigents.

Those in destitution are just pawns in this play. The real goal of socialized medicine is for the elite to control ordinary people, not help the poor, and that's why any risky scheme is comprehensive and designed to inconvenience the maximum number of people.

I got treated at one once and the care was very good.If you click the link, you can find one near your home.

Thank you for the information, and of course you're right.

But the quest for Socialized Medicine has nothing to do with providing care for the indigents.

Those in destitution are just pawns in this play. The real goal of socialized medicine is for the elite to control ordinary people, not help the poor, and that's why any risky scheme is comprehensive and designed to inconvenience the maximum number of people.

This is so glaringly obvious. If it were driven by a desire to help out people in need, they'd simply be trying to expand existing safety nets. But socializing health care is about pushing everyone into their "net". Essentially, they want to make everyone dependent on state welfare by default.

Free my dick...subsidized by TAX payers. Free loading pieces of shit.

Not necessarily. I've been to one of these. It was funded by private charities and staffed by retired doctors donating their time. As noticed previously, you get what you pay for - it was far from "top shelf" - but with health care some trained help is generally better than none.

Free health care ... worth every penny you pay.

I was going to say... I've been to free-clinics.... and yeah it's free, so I get it that if you need free care, by all means. It's good enough for the price.

But it's not 'good' care. I've been to a private clinic, and to the free one. It's night and day. The free ones are terrible. Just absolutely terrible.

You go to the free ones, if you have no choice.

Not entirely. I looked up my area, and one of the clinics listed is the Lutheran Faith Mission. That does not collect a penny of tax money. It is volunteer doctors from Lutheran ministries, and funded by donations, from the church, and from donors, and charitable giving by companies (meaning the medical supplies).

Now some are stolen tax money... but not all.

Not necessarily. I've been to one of these. It was funded by private charities and staffed by retired doctors donating their time. As noticed previously, you get what you pay for - it was far from "top shelf" - but with health care some trained help is generally better than none.

Yes yes. Exactly. Some of the clinics are just volunteer doctors doing free service. Not government funded.

Well if it is charity then that is OK. Christian organization engage in a lot of good charities.

It is 90% government funded

Yes yes. Exactly. Some of the clinics are just volunteer doctors doing free service. Not government funded.

It is 90% government funded. You are lying

I was going to say... I've been to free-clinics.... and yeah it's free, so I get it that if you need free care, by all means. It's good enough for the price.

But it's not 'good' care. I've been to a private clinic, and to the free one. It's night and day. The free ones are terrible. Just absolutely terrible.

GARBAGE. The VA is free to veterans and the care is excellent. You are lying

I would disagree with you.

VA care is largely terrible. My brother-in-law, came back from Iraq. He was hit by an IED, and needed surgery on his hand. He waited for almost a year, in pain, because of how bad VA care is.

He finally said screw it, and paid a private doctor for care. He met with the doctor, setup the appointment for surgery, and had the surgery done..... in one week. ONE week.

One year on VA.... one week private doctor.

Dawn Brys got an early taste of the crisis unfolding at the largest Veterans Affairs hospital in the Southeast.

The Air Force vet said she went to the Atlanta VA Medical Center in Decatur last year for surgery on a broken foot. But the doctor called it off because the surgical instruments hadn't been properly sterilized.

"The tools had condensation on them," recalled Brys, a 50-year-old Marietta resident. The doctor rescheduled it for the next day.

Now the 400-plus-bed hospital on Clairmont Road that serves about 120,000 military veterans is in a state of emergency. It suspended routine surgeries in late September after a string of incidents that exposed mismanagement and dangerous practices. It hopes to resume normal operations by early November as it struggles to retrain staff and hire new nurses.

The partial shutdown came about two weeks after Joel Marrable, a cancer patient in the same VA complex, was found covered with more than 100 ant bites by his daughter. Also in September, the hospital's canteen was temporarily closed for a pest investigation.
A reckoning at VA Atlanta hospital after years of problems

The VA is absolutely horrific.

Nearly 100 patients died waiting for care from Los Angeles VA

Private hospitals do not do this. Dead customers don't pay bills. But the VA.... you are not a customer. If you die, no one loses a penny. In fact, just one less problem to deal with.

Well if it is charity then that is OK. Christian organization engage in a lot of good charities.
Community Clinics, the ones I described, are funded from Federal, State and County tax funds and some small donations. You don't pay attention.

I would disagree with you.

The care I get at the VA is much better than what I got at Kaiser. I have been in the VA hospital in San Diego 4 times in the last 2 years and the care was excellent.

VA care is largely terrible. My brother-in-law, came back from Iraq. He was hit by an IED, and needed surgery on his hand. He waited for almost a year, in pain, because of how bad VA care is.

He finally said screw it, and paid a private doctor for care. He met with the doctor, setup the appointment for surgery, and had the surgery done..... in one week. ONE week.

One year on VA.... one week private doctor.

Dawn Brys got an early taste of the crisis unfolding at the largest Veterans Affairs hospital in the Southeast.

The Air Force vet said she went to the Atlanta VA Medical Center in Decatur last year for surgery on a broken foot. But the doctor called it off because the surgical instruments hadn't been properly sterilized.

"The tools had condensation on them," recalled Brys, a 50-year-old Marietta resident. The doctor rescheduled it for the next day.

Now the 400-plus-bed hospital on Clairmont Road that serves about 120,000 military veterans is in a state of emergency. It suspended routine surgeries in late September after a string of incidents that exposed mismanagement and dangerous practices. It hopes to resume normal operations by early November as it struggles to retrain staff and hire new nurses.

The partial shutdown came about two weeks after Joel Marrable, a cancer patient in the same VA complex, was found covered with more than 100 ant bites by his daughter. Also in September, the hospital's canteen was temporarily closed for a pest investigation.
A reckoning at VA Atlanta hospital after years of problems

The VA is absolutely horrific.

Nearly 100 patients died waiting for care from Los Angeles VA

Private hospitals do not do this. Dead customers don't pay bills. But the VA.... you are not a customer. If you die, no one loses a penny. In fact, just one less problem to deal with.

Community Clinics, the ones I described, are funded from Federal, State and County tax funds and some small donations. You don't pay attention.
Didn't I call it from jump ya fuck? Freeloaders didn't I say? Tae fuck idiot!

If you let diseased people walk around, they will make others sick, dimwit.

All people all pay income taxes fhru paycheck deductions, dimwit. Even the poor pay taxes.

Forum List

Back