Frank R. James and our Intentional Stupidity

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yesterday evening I watched, on several different programs, the Mayor and Chief of Police of New York high-fiving each other and congratulating the entire law enforcement community of New York (City, State, Fed) for capturing the subway shooter.

Then I read this morning that he called the police, told them where he was, and asked to be taken into custody.

Now that there is some fine police work, isn't it?

One of the things "we" know is that he wanted to kill some white people, "hispanics," and Asians, and he proceeded to do just that in his subway rampage, while the aforesaid New York police community puzzles on his motives. Every cogent human being who has watched this story play out knows exactly what his motive was: Killing people who were not "Black." But the police, wary of jumping to conclusions, will sort this out, just like they sorted out where he was and how to collect him.

Now, I personally don't believe that he is part of some community of Black nationalist Fascists that "we" need to fear or seek out; he's just a crazy fukker who was acting individually and won't be doing so for much longer - a couple weeks longer if the New York D.A. does his job in the way he has been doing recently.

The idiocy of the Media in this was made manifest when they absolutely refused to mention that he was a "Black" guy until they were virtually forced to do so by the fact that everybody knew it. They still have not mentioned that virtually all of this victims were not-Black - a statistical anomaly of great proportion in the NY subway system.

One cannot fail to recall the idiocy of the novel, "1984" when considering all this. Reality turned upside down for political reasons.

NYshooter.jpg

The guy is a nut job with a bizarre history

Glad he is off the streets

Sorry. I presume he wanted to kill some white people but apparently be failed.

As in Chicago, the loss of marksmanship studies in high schools is apparent.

Forum List

Back