France makes abortion a constitutional right

I've been to France twice. The inhabitants seemed ok. Nicest bottle of wine I had was in Paris -

View attachment 913592

It's just a common stereotype phrase in the UK about the disappointing thing about France is that it's full of French folk, and your tampon fell out. Take a chill pill.

Every sip of alcohol is harmful. Alcohol is a nerve and cell poison.

While the United States continues its decline into a right-wing Dark Age of authoritarian oppression.

You have not a big idea about real history. A dark age never existed - except you call the regimes of atheists like Hitler and Stalin a dark age. Donald Trump said he likes to become a dictator - a modern dictator and not an elected emperor of a pluralistic empire (=realm).

Last edited:
At least we can all agree that it is good news for France and French women.
America should follow suit.

You have not a big idea about real history. A dark age nfver existed except you call teh regimes of atheists like Hitler and Stalin a dark age.
And trump.

Thank you for the opinion.
This is no opinion. Every sip of alcohol is always only harmful. Alcohol is a nerve and cell poison. The only good thing is that a human body is able to fight against this poison.

Last edited:
And trump.

This we still don't know. I think Donald Trump is one of the worst political diletants the world ever had seen. If you are right then we will know after the high traitor Trump will have become president. I never understood why this man got more than one vote.

Forum List

Back