Fox

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
I noticed the subject of fox defending billions of claims against them for spreading false information, has been deliberately avoided.
Feeling a bit embarrassed are you?
Not happy to admit you were fed bullshit?

Next will be the expected, "I don't watch fox". Yeah sure. If CNN were getting dragged through the courts you would let us know.

I noticed the subject of fox defending billions of claims against them for spreading false information, has been deliberately avoided.

Next will be the expected, "I don't watch fox". Yeah sure. If CNN were getting dragged through the courts you would let us know.
We like to say in America we don’t have a king but we have a bunch of dukes and duchesses making decisions for the poor.

And republicans want to go one further. Make it harder for poor people to vote.

That alone tells me democrats are the only party for the people. Ven if they are rich too. At least they’re not trying to make it harder for people to vote.

Republicans want only land owners to be able to vote. So everyone who doesn’t own a home is a fool if they vote republican

Are they just claims? Have they paid out billions?

I'm sorry, did Fox get sued successfully for hundreds of millions of dollars like CNN for trying to destroy the life of a child innocently wearing a MAGA hat in Washington DC telling the world to target scum like him?

What did Fox do?

If you read the OP it explains that but if it doesn't torture your brain excessively, check in yourself.
I just don’t think you worded it properly. I hope you meant they’ve paid out billions. I won’t click on your link.

I also love how much that ultra conservative, very important wing of the gop rag has paid in sexual assault charges. Goes right along with the womanizer trump was before he got old. Roger aisles was a rapist. But yet many many women vote republican. I just don’t get it. Women is who democrats need to go after.

Colin norris Turn Fox on right now. There is a very educational documentary by Lara Logan called "Sacrificing Afghanistan". I doubt You will because you don't seem interested in learning anything.
What was Fox saying about Afghanistan when trump was stuck there? Nothing. What did they say about trump when he abandoned our Turkish allies? Nothing negative. They could have. Now they’re super critical.

We like to say in America we don’t have a king but we have a bunch of dukes and duchesses making decisions for the poor.

And republicans want to go one further. Make it harder for poor people to vote.

That alone tells me democrats are the only party for the people. Ven if they are rich too. At least they’re not trying to make it harder for people to vote.

Republicans want only land owners to be able to vote. So everyone who doesn’t own a home is a fool if they vote republican
Jesus...LOL. I love people like you. I bet you miss TV's with vacuum tubes and leaf spring suspensions too don't ya old buddy?

Colin norris Turn Fox on right now. There is a very educational documentary by Lara Logan called "Sacrificing Afghanistan". I doubt You will because you don't seem interested in learning anything.

There could be but I don't care about those ragheads.
Neither did you when Bush blew the snot out of them. Now your crying over them for humanitarian reasons.
Don't make me vomit again you hypocrit.

Forum List

Back